Charlotte Dawson #3 When your belleh is chunkeh and your bedsheets smell funkeh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she gave to the refuge why wouldn’t she just give it all - be arsed having stuff hanging round
She’s an absolute scruff who thinks she’s gods gift doing this but yet another insta ploy
Shameful

Reactions: 12
Holding a competition for her second hand baby stuff.. I have seen it all :( all you have to do is tag her page, her tan page, Noah and Ken
Something that really bugs me is when she says she is 'trying to help people' - she said it about the diet scam and now you need to follow 4 accounts and comment for her to consider giving you her second hand tat with bit missing. She is the biggest fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She deffo watches this page like a hawk!
I’m just seeing her recent stories regarding Noah being ‘back in his routine’ and ‘Christmas really messed him up’.
Lol, whatever wench !

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I still can’t get over the chair with a big part missing and a massive crap stain 😂😂😂. I’d rather lash it in the bin than have people crawl up my arse trying to beg it off me. She’s making out she’s mother teresa by giving her arl tat away, shove it up your arse love you’re a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
63E9655A-00B0-4612-8ECD-C8242DC233DE.png

Now it’s her turn to have Covid. Will she isolate?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Will she bollocks🥱😅 why do they make it public if they aren't gonna isolate

Because she loves the attention and the sympathy and the messages - “omg hun hope ur alright x x x”

Same reason as to why she always does the “I can’t do anything right” posts when she gets called out on something, and why she plays the dead Dad card. She’s just an attention seeker and her minions are thick as mince for giving it to her.

Reactions: 17
View attachment 965106

Now it’s her turn to have Covid. Will she isolate?
She'll be offering that test to one of her loyal followers next, if they beg hard enough...I can hear it now.

"Helloooo dahlans! Wow have I got a treat for you lot! Chuffin Chazza ere has only gone and decided to give one of you bloody BELTERS her lateral flow test! It's got my chuffin DNA on it the lot!!! My dad's too cos I'm basically him in drag aren't I! All you have to do is like this post! Tag 10 friends, follow all my family members insta accounts and tell me in a short paragraph why any of you peasants deserve my fantastic giveaway! Good chuffin look n come ere yeewwwwwwwwwwww...

God I made myself feel ill with that 🤣🤮

Ps Charlotte, you are an absolute nobody luv

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I actually like her as a Mum in that she seems so warm toward Noah in an influencer world that makes it trendy to find it all so hard and call your baby a twit or something…. But, I can’t understand how she can’t see this giveaway it not rewarding loyalty if you have to follow other accounts to get it. How can she not see it, it baffles me?! Take away the requirement to follow the other accounts at the least!

All this ‘health journey’ malarkey. I’ve been looking at the comments and they’ve obviously paid/incentivised people to big it up and defend her in comments. The same names pop up, they say the same things, not a coincidence. They’ve obviously been told to say it’s cheaper than slimming world and mention the diabetes. Really shady to make out like it’s genuine. She even reposted them to her stories. Instagram is just one big advert now and you can’t believe a single thing you see sadly.

Reactions: 9
She'll be offering that test to one of her loyal followers next, if they beg hard enough...I can hear it now.

"Helloooo dahlans! Wow have I got a treat for you lot! Chuffin Chazza ere has only gone and decided to give one of you bloody BELTERS her lateral flow test! It's got my chuffin DNA on it the lot!!! My dad's too cos I'm basically him in drag aren't I! All you have to do is like this post! Tag 10 friends, follow all my family members insta accounts and tell me in a short paragraph why any of you peasants deserve my fantastic giveaway! Good chuffin look n come ere yeewwwwwwwwwwww...

God I made myself feel ill with that 🤣🤮

Ps Charlotte, you are an absolute nobody luv
*Luck 🙄🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 1
When I tell you I RAN to tattle as soon as I saw the “competition”!! I can’t believe people are falling for it? Her second hand stuff but follow all these pages and give me a sob story to win?! It’s quite obvious it’s a scam in the sense she’s only doing it to gain followers!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
When I tell you I RAN to tattle as soon as I saw the “competition”!! I can’t believe people are falling for it? Her second hand stuff but follow all these pages and give me a sob story to win?! It’s quite obvious it’s a scam in the sense she’s only doing it to gain followers!
She's repulsive.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
i was watching when she went on the farm program 🤣🤣🤣 it was yesterday couldn’t wait to name drop daddy’s name how shameful and disrespectful to her father she will never know

Reactions: 3
Why is she shocked she's tested positive for Covid? Did she not realise it's contagious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Because of who he was she wouldn't give a shite if he was unknown and worked as a binman or something it's shameful really
Agree with everything apart from the "he wasn't even that famous." Les was very famous in this country (I remember him from being very young!) and had more talent in his little finger than Charlotte could ever hope to have!
I'm 61 and Les was all over the place
The giveaway we have all been waiting for 🙃😂 The 💩 stain on the seat does it for me. She’s a scruffView attachment 964099it

She is deleting comments by the looks of it
The soft bleep doesn't realise how patronising she is being? Les will be spinning in his grave. I grew up in the Les era and he always came across as a down to earth guy. bleeping hell Charlotte man

Reactions: 9
Something that really bugs me is when she says she is 'trying to help people' - she said it about the diet scam and now you need to follow 4 accounts and comment for her to consider giving you her second hand tat with bit missing. She is the biggest fake.
It's like Jake Quickenden giving 500 quid away if you tag all of the accounts. And he says he doesn't buy followers? I've deleted Instagram so I'm relying on screen shots 😆 🤣 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.