Charlotte Dawson #24 Pob's a plasterer, Slob's a disaster, all Nowhere eats is choc choc & pasta!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's out working , and he seems to be close to his child ; that said he's a bit of a tit as he's as dumb as she is with child-rearing , and has an aggression problem and can't keep his joystick in his trousers

Reactions: 13
One breath she’s saying she’s putting it all up for everyone to see and people are going to have opinions the next it’s keep it to yourself if you think I’m endangering my child (which all the bloody time)
She’s also forgotten to blur/only show one side of Noahs face in that latest vid where someone else has to say be be careful of the babies head!

Reactions: 16
Thank you for that. She won't have had a clue what the HV was saying

Reactions: 12
She’s totally chucked the boat company under the bus you are a vile twat chazza

Reactions: 27
Absolutely, publicly telling everyone that it was Fairhaven Lake and saying they are to blame......tut tut Chazza, you're not making yourself a popular member of your community are you? Keep going thicko

Reactions: 24
Absolutely, publicly telling everyone that it was Fairhaven Lake and saying they are to blame......tut tut Chazza, you're not making yourself a popular member of your community are you? Keep going thicko
If I owned the boat company I sue the fat arse off her if she’s told a lie

Reactions: 25
I thought you got a chocolate egg at Easter. She’s made it like another Christmas. I feel sorry for kids who see all this and just get an egg. It becomes stressful for parents who then want to try and keep up.

Reactions: 21
I read this thread but don’t comment normally. The fucking Easter monstrosity that she set up for Nowhere though….jesus fucking christ it’s bloody Easter, not Christmas, not his Birthday. What is it with all this over the top shite. When I was a kid I got max 2 small eggs and a fiver in a card from my granny. I’m not even that old so it’s not like it was a long ass time ago. It’s ridiculous, people are raising kids to be spoiled brats nowadays, especially people like Chazza who feel the need to keep up with her daft pals and other ‘influencers’ on the ‘gram she didn’t do any of thay for Noah, it was all for her own ego, the absolute attention seeking cretin!

Reactions: 28
@CrazyBaldhead what a fabulous Wiki.. well done .. enjoyed reading all that .. she’s got a lot to answer for … more noteably doing the deed with a sex offender !

@CrazyBaldhead the wiki is fantastic… I didn’t know about the face in the scan picture… and as for the lockdown haircuts. Sean the fucking barber is overrated he does by brothers hair and all the local drug dealers in St Helens and is a total fame whore who looks after the z listers for dollar

Reactions: 11
Constantly touching the bump when showing the dress like ffs you’ve told us so many times

Reactions: 9
Adding my admiration to CrazyBaldhead for the Wiki! I didn't watch reality TV in the 2010s so I had no idea who she was till I read Tattle She really is so trashy. And every pic of her as a child or teen she just looks like a spoilt little madam who no doubt bullied other girls at school. You can just see it in her eyes.

Reactions: 14
It was some amount of choc choc for a 2 year old. I was wondering where he was this morning, I know men don’t go for the whole 100 of photos the way woman do, mines hate it, but still takes part it, so he like every other father was up at the crack of dawn to watch the Easter egg hunt. But where was Pob
---
They really should come out and say how there is life jackets and the reason Pop didn’t take it, a comment like this from this cunt could ruin a business

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Can anyone enlighten me about the time she trashed the late Charlotte Dawsons (Australian TV personality now deveased)apartment? I may have dreamt it and I apologise wholeheartedly to Chazza if I'm making it up but I'm sure I'm not.

Reactions: 10
May I just say how chuffin delighted I am that we now have our very own wiki🥹. Gawjus work you beltehs x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.