Charlotte Dawson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am screaming that that disgusting chav outfit Amanda Harrington bought the baby 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Baby in clothes paid for by drugs money 😂😂

How many times she watches that Les programe whats on itv4 every week. She needs bleeping therapy.

How her gang of chav mum clingers dont see through her bullshit is beyond me.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why does her partner look Orange all the time?
He looks dirty as duck the ginger hair makes him look oranger too? Does he wear fake tan? For real..
Someone said he looks like the ken doll from toy story 3 and piss myself everytime I see him. He’s the spitting image 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why can’t I stop looking? I can’t stand her, she is vile and her behaviour is digusting and disturbing.The way she is constantly squeezing her baby’s cheeks and poking and prodding him drives me to distraction. Leave him alone. Her language, her dancing, her accents, her merchandise, her obsession with her Dad. The food she feeds herself while breast feeding. The breast feeding and the pads....... arrrrggggghhhhhhhh 😡😡😡😡
SO! Why can’t I stop looking?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why can’t I stop looking? I can’t stand her, she is vile and her behaviour is digusting and disturbing.The way she is constantly squeezing her baby’s cheeks and poking and prodding him drives me to distraction. Leave him alone. Her language, her dancing, her accents, her merchandise, her obsession with her Dad. The food she feeds herself while breast feeding. The breast feeding and the pads....... arrrrggggghhhhhhhh 😡😡😡😡
SO! Why can’t I stop looking?
Same! I can’t stop looking! Nothing is more repulsive than referring to her boobs as mamas Udders 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Who the actual duck puts a baby in a vest that actually says “ my mummy is a mummy I’d like to duck “ wtaf 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤢
Absolute disgrace

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Who the actual duck puts a baby in a vest that actually says “ my mummy is a mummy I’d like to duck “ wtaf 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤢
Absolute disgrace
I think she’s just that thick she hasn’t realised what the actual implications of the vest are. She’s just trying to sell more of her cheap Ali Express tat.

Reactions: 9
She does know what milf stands for right? She’s just put her son in a vest that says he would do his mother! God she is thick!
8FC319BD-7120-4A69-AEA1-EEFF378A9B4D.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.