Charlotte Dawson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Perfect for Mother’s Day” 🤢
Eugh! Imagine her chavy fans loving this baby vest 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
The type of mums who put football kits on 6 months old and get their ears pierced

So Charlotte and her mum are filming for a new show about her dad :sleep:
I know more about her bleeping dad than I do about mine.

It wouldnt shock me if she dug his body up and kept it as a shrine in her front room.
....absolute bizarre behaviour

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I find this total obsession quite disturbing. She really needs grief counselling if she cannot get past it. I totally get missing your dad on holidays and births/weddings etc but this hanging everything on Les is so weird and is going to give that child a complex when he is older.
As some on here have already mentioned he died so long ago that anyone under 35 especially won’t even know who he was so it is getting a bit of a reach to keep turning up at the statue for a photo op.

Reactions: 21
Thank god the damm awful baby vest has gone 🤢🤢🤢I don’t get why you would walk round with milf on your hoodie tbh ??? I mean do they understand what it even means ??? 🤣🤣so thick

Reactions: 7
Thank god the damm awful baby vest has gone 🤢🤢🤢I don’t get why you would walk round with milf on your hoodie tbh ??? I mean do they understand what it even means ??? 🤣🤣so thick
it’s so chavvy and naff. Surely nobody is actually buying their stuff

Reactions: 7
Just catching up on the show, that hypno birthing woman was not entertained with them and their bullshit. Childish.

Reactions: 8
I find this total obsession quite disturbing. She really needs grief counselling if she cannot get past it. I totally get missing your dad on holidays and births/weddings etc but this hanging everything on Les is so weird and is going to give that child a complex when he is older.
As some on here have already mentioned he died so long ago that anyone under 35 especially won’t even know who he was so it is getting a bit of a reach to keep turning up at the statue for a photo op.
Under 55 more like, he was relevant in the 60s-80s.
Matt surely must think why she doesnt shut the duck up about her dad but that thick dopey get needs his Bill's paid

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m 43 and remember Les well, my Dad was a fan. He was a brilliant comedian, very funny especially his mother in law jokes! It’s very sad that Charlotte didn’t know him but the way she goes on is ridiculous and let’s face it, it’s all because she makes a living off the back of it! Would she be as obsessed if Les had been the local bin man, I doubt it. There’s a video on YouTube of her talking about him when she’s about 18 and she came across sweet and lovely, it was before she was obsessed with talking about him to become famous and before she’d been on any reality shows etc. I could understand her jumping on the fame bandwagon if she had any talent but she hasn’t 😂

Reactions: 13
When lockdown is lifted I bet her baby daddy is out with the lads every weekend leaving her home with the baby.

Seen her tits more than I’ve seen my own this year!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
See, I'm older and remember Les well, and I found him the most un-funniest man on the planet.

Reactions: 19
I wonder how much les’s older kids have to bite their tongues? I know it would make my blood boil if my step sister was milking our dad publicly like that for the gram.

Reactions: 20
Says she wishes she could go back & tell him to eat healthier to prolong his life, yet gorges on greasy takeaways daily & hasn’t eaten a bit of fruit or veg since her son was born

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Says she wishes she could go back & tell him to eat healthier to prolong his life, yet gorges on greasy takeaways daily & hasn’t eaten a bit of fruit or veg since her son was born
I don't believe her crap diet. I think she bluffs that she eats all that crap just to be relatable.
She has a reasonably good figure, I'd say she doesn't eat as much sh1te as she let's on she eats.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.