Charlotte Dawson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't believe her crap diet. I think she bluffs that she eats all that crap just to be relatable.
She has a reasonably good figure, I'd say she doesn't eat as much sh1te as she let's on she eats.
She’s in her 20’s & quite tall so it will catch up with her as she gets older, plus she edits her pics massively even the “unfiltered” ones! I fully believe she’s as greedy & unhealthy as she posts; pizza in the bath at 10pm/full dinners then steak & chips right before bed! She started eating healthy to lose weight & get pregnant remember, so she’s fully aware of how unhealthy she is, therefore it’s odd to then wished she could have changed her dad, but won’t change herself!

Reactions: 9
She’s in her 20’s & quite tall so it will catch up with her as she gets older, plus she edits her pics massively even the “unfiltered” ones! I fully believe she’s as greedy & unhealthy as she posts; pizza in the bath at 10pm/full dinners then steak & chips right before bed! She started eating healthy to lose weight & get pregnant remember, so she’s fully aware of how unhealthy she is, therefore it’s odd to then wished she could have changed her dad, but won’t change herself!
This was bullshit, I called it out back in the first thread. After you work out the dates she found out she was pregnant just before she started that diet and still decided to do it anyway.. even worse IMO cause she recognised that her eating habits were very bad, went on a bloody diet in the first trimester instead of just eating healthy, and then gave it up at 16 weeks when they announced the pregnancy and went back to gorging on absolutely anything and everything.. that's way worse cause it showed she recognised she had a food problem and even a pregnancy wasnt enough to get her to eat healthy, it took gestational diabetes!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I wonder how much les’s older kids have to bite their tongues? I know it would make my blood boil if my step sister was milking our dad publicly like that for the gram.
As far as I’m aware her other siblings on her dads side have nothing to do with with herself and our Trace

Reactions: 9
Have just watched the famous and pregnant thing. She comes across as a proper tit but am actually shocked about how basic he is. I don’t understand how these people get through life!

Reactions: 14
Sorry but I just do not find ANY of her videos funny or should I say ‘Funneh’ 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Her latest video is absolute cringe. Nothing funny or endearinf or relatable about it.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I've seen her in real life and she has thin legs arms but no waist..a pure apple 🍏🍏🍏

She defo used to edit her pics so much especially when she was on holidays

Reactions: 5
Yes Jo 😂😂😂

also, the baby she shares doing the ‘Les face’ are they related in anyway? SURELY, why else would you compare your baby to a dead man??
Her stupid Scottish accent is insulting to us Scots 😂
a

Reactions: 2
If he’s being sick on her dressing gown why is she letting him rub his little face on it.. not everything has to be filmed! Does she ever wash her ‘hun’ bedding.. ?
Probably her dads old bedding

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
If he’s being sick on her dressing gown why is she letting him rub his little face on it.. not everything has to be filmed! Does she ever wash her ‘hun’ bedding.. ?
Probably her dads old bedding
Don't give her ideas....she will have his chavvy dressing gown on again soon

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.