Charlotte Dawson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched her on the MTV baby program today and I had no idea she was only 27. I thought she was in her 30s!!

The way she goes on about her dad is draining. Introduced herself as being from ex on the beach but better known as being Les Dawson’s daughter. Barely anyone from this generation knows who he is! And then to have her mum dragging out all the photos so that she can recreate it all. She said her mum has kept his memory alive but it seems way more extreme than that.

Reactions: 19
I watched her on the MTV baby program today and I had no idea she was only 27. I thought she was in her 30s!!

The way she goes on about her dad is draining. Introduced herself as being from ex on the beach but better known as being Les Dawson’s daughter. Barely anyone from this generation knows who he is! And then to have her mum dragging out all the photos so that she can recreate it all. She said her mum has kept his memory alive but it seems way more extreme than that.
And of course she had to pull the Les face 😩piss off Charlotte!!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Im sure its sad she didn’t meet her dad but she obviously likes to milk the name and situation as much as she can, no one would care as much if she was just off some reality show.

Reactions: 8
I get having a baby is an exciting big deal (ive got 3) but does she need to constantly be so cringe about being a mum? Can’t you just be a bloody mum without banging in about it. MUM BOD SUPER MUM UDDERS MILF MUM LIFE CHUNKEH like shut up.
Some of these influencers milk the duck out of having a baby and its cringeee.

Reactions: 24
Who in their right mind would put their child in this?
So basically the gist of this vest is the baby saying ‘my mums a mother I’d like to duck‘... Jesus bleeping Christ. Grim.
What the actual duck.. she’s weird as duck I thought she was disgusting before I knew this vest existed and now I feel like she should be completely cancelled. She is just a chav her clothes are tit her personality is boring and cliche her partner is a bleeping orange melt and her mother is a money grabber. There is nobody within the “social media influencing world” I am repulsed by more and wish would just stop. She exploits her child and I hope that in time these kids will be able to sue their parents for selling them so short.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Who in their right mind would put their child in this?
So basically the gist of this vest is the baby saying ‘my mums a mother I’d like to duck‘... Jesus bleeping Christ. Grim.
It’s vile 🤯🤯. Who the hell would want that on a baby 🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Am I the only one who hates those cushions? Creepy AF, they look like potatoes with faces on.

• Haha

I had to switch the MTV show off. Asking her mum if her dad would like the name. It’s an absolute obsession and I really think she needs help. All the pictures on the kitchen counters 🤯 copying the pram. Very peculiar and unhealthy behaviour

• Haha
I had to switch the MTV show off. Asking her mum if her dad would like the name. It’s an absolute obsession and I really think she needs help. All the pictures on the kitchen counters 🤯 copying the pram. Very peculiar and unhealthy behaviour
Yeah exactly that, she’s obsessed with him and it’s not normal. Losing a parent that young must be awful but if he wasn’t “famous” I doubt she’d be acting like this.

Reactions: 16
My dad died when I was in my teens and it was tit and my kids have obviously never met him, but I think I can probably count the amount of times I’ve mentioned him to my kids on one hand. It doesn’t mean I don’t miss him and I didn’t love him, but I’ve had my stepdad in my life longer now than I had my dad and he is their grandad and has been all their lives, so why fill their heads with someone who died years before they were born? It’s proper ghoulish behaviour the way she’s got pictures of him all around the kid’s room. Yeah, it was sad that she never even knew him but it’s disgusting the way she’s cashing in on his memory.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Why does her partner look Orange all the time?
He looks dirty as duck the ginger hair makes him look oranger too? Does he wear fake tan? For real..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How cringe is this whole car give a way, she posted two weeks ago about it and has since posted twice saying “last chance” to get this company to 50k followers, I don’t know what they started with but they’re now on 46k. She clearly told them she’d get them 50k followers just like that and it hasn’t happened 😂 chazza no one wants your chuffin old piece of tit Fiat 500. So embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm just watching the many faces of Les Dawson on bbc4 now. It takes me back to my youth, when my dad would be chuckling away watching him on TV.
It was silly auld humour, but it befitted the times that were in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just had to come on and comment about the onesie and the "sexeh with my tittie pads" story. Absolutely disgusting that she's sexualising breast feeding in such a vile way.
I mean, showing her breast pad whilst flapping her tongue about like she's giving Matt a blow job, and putting the caption I mentioned on the first line of this post. 🤯 Just why? This has made my toes curl and made me feel very uncomfortable that she's promoting the most natural thing in the world in this vulgar way. I'm shocked and sickened.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
It is odd and I’m glad I’m not the only one who found this utterly gross.
If she went down a sensible route of this is the reality of having a newborn then fair enough but to put him in a MILF babygro is just contemptible. I think vulgar is bang in in describing her.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.