Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m actually shocked at how quickly she has recovered from forceps, they must have been straight forward enough. I had them with my first and shoulder dystocia and then burst stitches and infection and the following 4-6 weeks from the birth were horrendous and there’s no way I would have been able to dance and fuck about like she does.

Sorry I have to be part of the breast is best tribe (not starting a debate here) but it’s a fact. Fed is necessary but breast is most definitely best it’s what our bodies were built to do.

But absolutely lolling at the baby sensory class thing - I obviously missed that lol what an absolute tool 🤣🤣🤣
I think what you mean is breast was best for you and your child. I just didn't have any milk and my midwife told me if I gave my baby a bottle I would be poisoning my child. My daughter lost weight, ended up back in hospital and was very very sick because I had been bullied so badly - the consultant put in a complaint about her because SHE nearly killed my child. So, no breast is not best and also if someone does not want to breast feed that is OK too.

I honestly hate 'lactavists'

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Jhanmer

I’m not bullying. And no I meant breast is best and fed is necessary. Your baby needs to be fed no matter which way but whether or not you agree it is a fact breastmilk is best for a baby. There’s no shaming if you feed your baby another way whether you had that choice or not I’m just stating the biological fact of feeding your baby. I never said feeding your baby formula is not ok, it is necessary that your baby is fed and gets what it needs regardless of what way you’re choosing to feed.
So don’t correct me because it didn’t work out for you. I am pregnant now and it may not work out for me this time but I will still always not be mistaken that breastmilk is the best kind of milk for a baby. It is what it is. I won’t feel guilty if I can’t give my baby my milk but I will still do what is necessary for my child. Dunno why people get so defensive.
I think people get defensive because it’s people like yourself who preach that Breast is best. When actually fed is best regardless of choice, sadly there is a cult of mothers who almost guilt trip the ones who choose not to breastfeed, like myself into feeling like we have failed at parenting, when in fact my child is 9 now, doesn’t have any health issues, doesn’t have 6 heads and is happy, loved and an all round incredible little human...yet shock horror I didn’t breastfeed 🤷🏻‍♀️ I also didn’t take any advice off these social media influencers who think breast is best, but then think it’s ok to pop their child in a Moses basket placed on an ironing board 💁🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
I find Instagram accounts for children so sinister. They have no say or rights over what is put up and also if it is public there are no end of perverts who do god only knows what with the images.

Reactions: 43

Sazbee

VIP Member
Mini Les is here, Matthew is still an unnatural shade of bright orange and I think we should start taking bets on how long it will take for this baby to be compared to big Les.
As you were guys!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
Scientifically, breast is optimal. Emotionally and practically, INFORMED is best. You make an informed decision that the way you feed your baby is best for you and your child without feeling shame or chastised x

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Krm2011

VIP Member
So shes been told she needs to sort her diet out because shes on her way to being diabetic. No surprise there I'm sorry to say. Her dad had it and her mum has it. Knowing her she will get a collab out of it.

Chuffinsulin 20% off my darlings 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Pinkii

VIP Member
Is it just because I'm from London that in no way shape or form could I ever possibly be influenced by this silly cow? Every post is an ad and her voice is like nails down a blackboard. Her eating on camera makes me feel physically sick. I'm sorry but she isn't relatable in anyway shape or form. If you need people who are as honest and up front you can find them and they'll have a touch of class about them. I have found Millie Mackintosh very refreshing but this vile creature is just a money grabbing skank of a nobody.
Sorry to be blunt but She appeals to the chavs/tacky wannabe’s! You just have to look at her followers to see what they are like.

majority are the type to have ‘mum to 5 boys and 6 dogs and 7 cats’ in their bio and have live learn love signs in their grey velvet crushed homes 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Carrington31

‘Grandad Les in heaven’ is on the toy box. I guarantee every birthday, Christmas, easter there will be cards and gifts from Grandad Les in heaven. You couldn’t make it up! Plus he died before she ever even knew him. Ridiculous!

Reactions: 31

Pinkiii2008

I'm absolutely fuming and devestated at the same time.. I genuinely feel like crying
Why do these cunty celebrities think they can just get away with anything they want during this pandemic?

I am 2 months postpartum, none of my family except for my mum have met my child. She is my bubble. Literally all my friends and the rest of my family have had to meet my child on Zoom. Why does she and Matt continue to ignore the rules, and post about it all over social media like it's ok?
I was absolutely devastated that we couldn't have any family photos done by a photographer.. but this little cunt and her dumb boyfriend will continue to use the Z Lister status to flout any and a rules that they can, so have managed to get some beautiful photos done as a family whilst Noah is still a newborn.
Can I change my job title, sell a few shitty t-shirts and then I'm allowed to get my hair done and have a family photoshoot???

Char - if you ever read this hun, your a chuffin twat and I hope karma comes for you babe x

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Okay so this may be controversial and I don’t want an argument I’m just saying how I know her etc. I’ve known her a long time went to school with her etc, a few nights out together as we got older, went to her 18th etc but not the best of friends. Everyone is right her mum has been a nightmare for pushing her into the ‘fame’ industry and even stopped her going travelling with her two best friends when we were about 20/21 as she wanted her to get famous. I don’t know much about her and Matt I know he has been (in the past) abusive but not all the time just once or twice - and I know she is super annoying with her shit jokes etc but she genuinely does mean well. They obviously know that being Les’ daughter keeps her famous so they plug that but she is genuinely a nice person and as annoying as she is she does have a kind heart! Make of that what you will but there’s my 2p!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Gossipgal00

Does Matt think we’re stupid saying that was a barber appreciation post and was taken/filmed ages ago when he’s wearing the EXACT same outfit in his story with Noah that was uploaded just before. You might be pig stupid Matt but the rest of us aren’t 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Gossipgal00

I find it incredibly sad that she’s made an Instagram page for Noah, he’s like a week old. Poor little boy will never have the right to any privacy and will constantly be shoved into the lime light. Charlotte may choose to share every single aspect of her life with the world but an open public account for her baby is just too far! Literally a pedos dream.

Reactions: 29

Bobby bunny

Chatty Member
That picture she overuses with her and Les asleep, now using same one with Noah photoshopped next to him, sorry but it's an awful photo of Les...looks like he's sweaty, his breath stinks and hes got no teeth ...sorry it's just so unflattering *in my opinion * I get she has so few of her with him but some things are best kept private.

Reactions: 28