Charlotte Dawson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, correct me if I’m wrong.. (I’m also not a mum!) but do pregnant women get gestational diabetics due to poor diet? Or is it just sheer bad luck?
Some women can have it from bad diet, but others it’s due to hormones so nothing they could have done about it.

Reactions: 5
First time posting a photo so sorry if it hasn’t uploaded properly.. this is something so small but everything got to do with her annoys me! Why is she “Charlotte Dawson” but all the other couples are first names?! Is it that she wants everyone to know she’s Dawson, or that the other couples are ACTUAL celebs?😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
First time posting a photo so sorry if it hasn’t uploaded properly.. this is something so small but everything got to do with her annoys me! Why is she “Charlotte Dawson” but all the other couples are first names?! Is it that she wants everyone to know she’s Dawson, or that the other couples are ACTUAL celebs?😂
Because no fucker would know who she is otherwise
Her fella is dumb and duck, I dread to think what they are like on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is it just because I'm from London that in no way shape or form could I ever possibly be influenced by this silly cow? Every post is an ad and her voice is like nails down a blackboard. Her eating on camera makes me feel physically sick. I'm sorry but she isn't relatable in anyway shape or form. If you need people who are as honest and up front you can find them and they'll have a touch of class about them. I have found Millie Mackintosh very refreshing but this vile creature is just a money grabbing skank of a nobody.

Reactions: 16
Is it just because I'm from London that in no way shape or form could I ever possibly be influenced by this silly cow? Every post is an ad and her voice is like nails down a blackboard. Her eating on camera makes me feel physically sick. I'm sorry but she isn't relatable in anyway shape or form. If you need people who are as honest and up front you can find them and they'll have a touch of class about them. I have found Millie Mackintosh very refreshing but this vile creature is just a money grabbing skank of a nobody.
I’m northern. Not a million miles from where she is from . And no one talks like she does. I dunno what planet she is on

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Sorry to be blunt but She appeals to the chavs/tacky wannabe’s! You just have to look at her followers to see what they are like.

majority are the type to have ‘mum to 5 boys and 6 dogs and 7 cats’ in their bio and have live learn love signs in their grey velvet crushed homes 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I watched the ex on a beach she was on (series 5) and there was one point where a girl showed Jemma Lucy her fanny and asked if it needed shaved... Charlotte wasn’t even in the convo and she jumped on the bed, got her fanny out and her and Jemma Lucy started comparing 🤢... Charlotte is nothing but an attention seeking, greasy food eating, udder commenting, smelly looking Chav!
tv shouldn’t give her the time of day... she is a nobody..

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I watched the ex on a beach she was on (series 5) and there was one point where a girl showed Jemma Lucy her fanny and asked if it needed shaved... Charlotte wasn’t even in the convo and she jumped on the bed, got her fanny out and her and Jemma Lucy started comparing 🤢... Charlotte is nothing but an attention seeking, greasy food eating, udder commenting, smelly looking Chav!
tv shouldn’t give her the time of day... she is a nobody..
She was always on daily mail with her fanny out all the time looking hideous.
She had a threesome with gaz on ex on the beach....trash beyond

The type she appeals like someone said are your typical chavy mums

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She acts like she’s the only person to have lost a parent very young and as someone posted earlier, given his age, very likely Les would have died by now even if he hadn’t of had health issues. Also, I have read that he was a proper tight arse and in my opinion wasn’t even that funny. The Les worshipping from her followers makes me want to vom.

Reactions: 12
Did anyone watch the MTV show.
Her mum literally rammed les down her throat from a young age..its pathetic

Reactions: 7
Oh god has anyone watched that clip where she is crying about her dad? It looks like she’s faking crying? Soo weird and unnecessary

Reactions: 18
Oh god has anyone watched that clip where she is crying about her dad? It looks like she’s faking crying? Soo weird and unnecessary
It was forced beyond belief, no tears whatsoever

The lack of the normal English language is grating on me, her vocabulary literally consists of a few words...udders, boyo, chuffin, chips and graveh, Mr whisky, oooh dallin.
Fuckin udders does make me laugh tho😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I have just watched the clip.. crying but with no tears? 🧐🧐🧐🧐

Is charlottes sister on the show also a child of her mums? Or just her dads daughter?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Just watched the show, Matthew isn’t a looker is he, kip of him 😂. Agree what someone said the other day, it looks like Trace has primed her to live off the memory of Les, let’s face it she’s dined out on it herself for years! God she’s so rough, sometimes she does make me laugh but it’s less and less these days

I have just watched the clip.. crying but with no tears? 🧐🧐🧐🧐

Is charlottes sister on the show also a child of her mums? Or just her dads daughter?
I think the sister who was on the show is Tracey’s from her previous marriage. I’m sure Les had older kids when he married Trace, Charlotte never mentions them, I’m sure there’s beef. They’re probably mortified that she’s making a living from being Les’ daughter!

Just watched the show, Matthew isn’t a looker is he, kip of him 😂. Agree what someone said the other day, it looks like Trace has primed her to live off the memory of Les, let’s face it she’s dined out on it herself for years! God she’s so rough, sometimes she does make me laugh but it’s less and less these days

I think the sister who was on the show is Tracey’s from her previous marriage. I’m sure Les had older kids when he married Trace, Charlotte never mentions them, I’m sure there’s beef. They’re probably mortified that she’s making a living from being Les’ daughter!
That makes sense thank you 😁😁

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Yes trace has 2 other kids before she met les.

Les has older children who have nothing to do with her. I think they thought trace was a gold digger when she married him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.