Charlotte Dawson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all - how do I report her for not declaring an ad on her most recent post?

she’s promoting forex trading - with a trader who most likely barely knows what his doing 😩😩. Will cause so many people to lose money.

Wish I new how!!
Can you believe big chuffin milf mama udders uses a picture of herself in the first pic to not make it look like she promotes scammers on her grid then when you swipe it’s a pic of the guy. Proper makes my skin crawl.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi all - how do I report her for not declaring an ad on her most recent post?

she’s promoting forex trading - with a trader who most likely barely knows what his doing 😩😩. Will cause so many people to lose money.
Report her through ASA on their website. It is done anonymously. X

Reactions: 7
I said earlier in the thread, I don't mind Charlotte, she can be quite funny at times. But it's really annoying me the way she keeps saying the bairn is always stuck to her "udders". For fucks sake woman, have some respect!!!! We are women, we are not cows or pieces of meat or bleeping milking machines. Christ, why is she even using language like that? It makes a mockery and borders on profanity. It brings down the true value of being a mum and a female and she needs to stop with these stupid words.

Reactions: 25
I said earlier in the thread, I don't mind Charlotte, she can be quite funny at times. But it's really annoying me the way she keeps saying the bairn is always stuck to her "udders". For fucks sake woman, have some respect!!!! We are women, we are not cows or pieces of meat or bleeping milking machines. Christ, why is she even using language like that? It makes a mockery and borders on profanity. It brings down the true value of being a mum and a female.
Her chavvy audience thrive on her crap like this when anyone with slight intelligence see through her bullshit

Reactions: 10
I’m nearly 31 so no spring chicken but who even was Les Dawson ? Ive seen plenty of comments saying she’s made a career of the back of him but he was hardly Michael Jackson .I’ve no idea who the bloke was .Maybe I’m just uncultured .
I've seen clips of Les Dawson, but don't find him funny at all. Don't understand her obsession with him. She'll have no memories of him other than the ones her mother will have told her. I lost my Gran and Nana within a year of each other (I was a year old when my Nana died and two when my Gran died), but don't remember either of them. I have photos and do miss what might have been, but at the end of the day they're gone and no amount of crying will ever bring them back unfortunately.

Perhaps it's difficult with it being her dad but it feels like she's more obsessed with the fact he's "Les Dawson" rather than the fact he was her dad at the end of the day.

Reactions: 15
I've seen clips of Les Dawson, but don't find him funny at all. Don't understand her obsession with him. She'll have no memories of him other than the ones her mother will have told her. I lost my Gran and Nana within a year of each other (I was a year old when my Nana died and two when my Gran died), but don't remember either of them. I have photos and do miss what might have been, but at the end of the day they're gone and no amount of crying will ever bring them back unfortunately.

Perhaps it's difficult with it being her dad but it feels like she's more obsessed with the fact he's "Les Dawson" rather than the fact he was her dad at the end of the day.
Les Dawson = £££££££
Normal dad = duck all

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Les Dawson = £££££££
Normal dad = duck all
Exactly this. It’s pretty sad that if her dad had just been a normal guy she wouldn’t be making a big song and dance of it. She exploits her dead dad for clout and it makes me sick. She’s shameless.

Reactions: 17
Exactly this. It’s pretty sad that if her dad had just been a normal guy she wouldn’t be making a big song and dance of it. She exploits her dead dad for clout and it makes me sick. She’s shameless.
Poor les would be spinning in his grave

Reactions: 3
The lack of the normal English language is grating on me, her vocabulary literally consists of a few words...udders, boyo, chuffin, chips and graveh, Mr whisky, oooh dallin.

Reactions: 8
Oh god even somebody in her comments has referred to her bosom as an “udder”. Makes a sick really does. She’s just disgusting.

Reactions: 8
There’s some right cunty comments from her followers. Look at the last one
That thread of replies is actually unreal. I breastfed and will breastfeed again and happy to see people advocating it but I don’t appreciate an absolute disgrace of a person making a mockery of it with the language she uses in reference and to be honest I don’t want to see her tits every other post.
Some vile person even replied “I bet you’re jealous cos she’s got better tits than you!” What the actual duck... her sheep are as thick and disgusting as her. It makes me actually angry that people are like that - her followers included if they can actually relate to her thoughts and language.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Udders 😭😭😭😭 and going on about her dad and his statue all the time, I’m sorry I’m probably heartless but it’s not normal surely?! It’s very sad that he passed but wasn’t she a baby?! If anything she’s just making herself feel worse 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sick in my mouth every time she does that weird creepy tongue movement.

Also, correct me if I’m wrong.. (I’m also not a mum!) but do pregnant women get gestational diabetics due to poor diet? Or is it just sheer bad luck?

Reactions: 5
Sick in my mouth every time she does that weird creepy tongue movement.

Also, correct me if I’m wrong.. (I’m also not a mum!) but do pregnant women get gestational diabetics due to poor diet? Or is it just sheer bad luck?
Being overweight and family history is a risk factor

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.