Charlotte Dawson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I deffo agree with this. I am a friend of a friend of a friend and yes she is absolutely not a bad person, just stupid lol.
I felt sorry for her when she was younger but now not so much, she is her own person now and she can easily make it stop. I really dislike the whole Instagram page for Noah, it's totally unnecessary, stupid and dangerous.
Not sure if you know this but she was actually excluded from her first high school for bullying. She used to be really horrible, I think she’s become a lot nicer towards people in the last few years as she’s been in the public eye.
As for her dad, it must be awful for anyone to grow up with a dad (either one that’s passed or never been in their life) but you have to learn to move on and deal with grief in a healthy way. My dad passed away when my child was 9 months old after being diagnosed with a terminal illness when I was pregnant (with his first grandchild), it was the most stressful and traumatic time of my life. I’m so thankful for all the time I had with him, even though he passed whilst I was so young. I still cry a lot, I still miss him and imagine what life would be like for him enjoying being a grandad.. but I carry on living my life instead of dwelling on what ‘could’ have been. It’s horrible that my father passed away and my child will never know or remember him, but I carry on living my life as I know he’d want me to.
Les was an older parent having Charlotte, and as cruel as it sounds, even if he didn’t have the heart attack and had a long, healthy life - he probably would have passed away from old age now. I encourage her completely to honour his memory, but she’s not doing it in a healthy way. Her house seems like a shrine to him.
It’s true what people have said about her mum. Its like they live their lives in memory of Les.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Not sure if you know this but she was actually excluded from her first high school for bullying. She used to be really horrible, I think she’s become a lot nicer towards people in the last few years as she’s been in the public eye.
As for her dad, it must be awful for anyone to grow up with a dad (either one that’s passed or never been in their life) but you have to learn to move on and deal with grief in a healthy way. My dad passed away when my child was 9 months old after being diagnosed with a terminal illness when I was pregnant (with his first grandchild), it was the most stressful and traumatic time of my life. I’m so thankful for all the time I had with him, even though he passed whilst I was so young. I still cry a lot, I still miss him and imagine what life would be like for him enjoying being a grandad.. but I carry on living my life instead of dwelling on what ‘could’ have been. It’s horrible that my father passed away and my child will never know or remember him, but I carry on living my life as I know he’d want me to.
Les was an older parent having Charlotte, and as cruel as it sounds, even if he didn’t have the heart attack and had a long, healthy life - he probably would have passed away from old age now. I encourage her completely to honour his memory, but she’s not doing it in a healthy way. Her house seems like a shrine to him.
It’s true what people have said about her mum. Its like they live their lives in memory of Les.
I was in her year at Arnold. She was horrible to that girl! Then she moved to AKS but didn’t make any mates and that’s why all her bumchums are the girls from my school 😂

Reactions: 7
I was in her year at Arnold. She was horrible to that girl! Then she moved to AKS but didn’t make any mates and that’s why all her bumchums are the girls from my school 😂
Omg I didn't even know she went to Arnold to begin with! So she was excluded for bullying one particular girl?
that's shameful, I hope she's apologised since but doubt it

Reactions: 4
Have you met her lately? I could imagine her being a tangerine mean witch at school

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This videos of her trying to be funny give me second hand embarrassment. Girl you are not funny you are cringe 🤮

Reactions: 11
Just come across the video of her dancing in her pjs with her tits swinging about and her belly jiggling about.

absolutely cringing for her. People surely must be laughing at her not with her.

Do you think this actually makes her feel good? I just can’t get my head round it!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Her reference to her “udders” is really starting to get to me and I think I’m going to unfollow, she’s ruining what breastfeeding is and probably putting women off it who would otherwise be willing to give it a go. She’s just disgusting.

Reactions: 24
Just come across the video of her dancing in her pjs with her tits swinging about and her belly jiggling about.

absolutely cringing for her. People surely must be laughing at her not with her.

Do you think this actually makes her feel good? I just can’t get my head round it!
Doesn't matter if it makes her feel good, it pays her bills weirdly enough

Reactions: 3
I’ve never felt more sorry for a new born before in my life having her as his mum😂😂 shes always harping on about how Matt gives her a break. She’s had more breaks than I’ve had in two years with mine 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
I am not a huge Danni Dyer fan or anything but there babies were born days apart and her page is so much more refreshing and NORMAL to look at. Both first time mums too but my god I can’t stop cringing at Charlotte. Udders/beleh/chuffin/boyo- duck OFFFFF

Reactions: 14
I am not a huge Danni Dyer fan or anything but there babies were born days apart and her page is so much more refreshing and NORMAL to look at. Both first time mums too but my god I can’t stop cringing at Charlotte. Udders/beleh/chuffin/boyo- duck OFFFFF
I thought this too. I don’t like to compare but Jesus it’s like night and day difference.

Reactions: 6
I really don’t like her referring to her breasts as udders... we are women, not cows.

Reactions: 17
I might start a new drinking game, every time she posts a bloody video with her belleh out I'll do a shot. I'd be in hospital with alcohol poisoning within a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Part of the problem is she hasn’t got any other trick or skill other than being utterly classless and acting like a chav. So long as her equally thick followers keep liking her alleged relatable content her and Ken doll will keep on getting gifted stuff.
The udders thing is vile though.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hi all - how do I report her for not declaring an ad on her most recent post?

she’s promoting forex trading - with a trader who most likely barely knows what his doing 😩😩. Will cause so many people to lose money.

These parasites are all the same. They all know fine well that one day the Instagram money will dry up. Influencer culture will end sooner rather than later and they are very aware of this. They’re all being greedy and selfish and taking every single freebie they can get, even if the freebies involve basic things like nappies and clothes which they can all easily afford. The gifted peaks, cribs, Moses baskets, toys etc is disgusting enough but the fact that these scum bags happily accept basic items such as nappies and baby clothes - that is an all time low. They all know their time is running out and they’re grabbing every single thing they can get like the vultures they are and even use their own babies for money which they’ll be saving quite up quite easily by not having to pay for a single item for their own babies. Nappies and clothes etc should be donated to those who truly need it. There are families out there right now struggling to feed and clothe their kids and there are maggots like this who take take take as much as they can get. I mean this about ALL of these fools on Instagram who convince themselves that posting on social media is a real job. I don’t know how they sleep at night. Suppose it helps if you’ve got a gifted bed with gifted duck feather pillows and gifted spun silk sheets 😃🖕🏻
Well said girly. They all know that time will run out and rinse it for all it's worth. And most of them don't have a back up plan. They are unployable aswell, what could they put on their CV. Yes I spent 5 years on social media for freebies

He's a plasterer I think 🤔
Plasterer, ex crappy rugby player and a drugs runner boy

Part of the problem is she hasn’t got any other trick or skill other than being utterly classless and acting like a chav. So long as her equally thick followers keep liking her alleged relatable content her and Ken doll will keep on getting gifted stuff.
The udders thing is vile though.
She was an MUA and wasn't too bad actually but she completely fucked it off and become a full time beg now.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.