Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
She's got the audacity to bring up Noah keeping them up all night when she's been keeping him up all night since he was born for parties, holidays and nights out! Can't have him up all night for regular parties then expect him to sleep 8pm-8am when you feel like it. Doesn't work like that Charwotte.

Reactions: 23

ChattyMammy

Chatty Member
Does she not realise how unfunny literally everything she posts is? poor Noah can’t do anything without having it filmed and uploaded to Instagram with ‘omg so funny, such a character, can’t cope’ no he’s just a normal toddler doing normal toddler shit.

Also he’s playing with his shadow because in a huge empty room with nothing else to play with, you can tell that poor boy is constantly seeking stimulation

• Sad
Reactions: 22

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
Think it’s a cigarette burn not sure. Can someone clarify?
I believe they claimed he was bitten by an insect during their Dubai holiday (nearly a year ago). Tattlers are rightly suspicious due to Nower’s ‘party animal’ lifestyle. Most us of agree it is most likely a cigarette burn.

Also very interesting that Chazza never talks about it.

Lottiew1

VIP Member
I apologize @bradshawsshoes101 I shouldn't of lost my shit over something so stupid!

Sorry everyone 😔
Don’t worry about it, we all have shit days.

I know for a fact that Kerry Katona has had one and made out she’s did it with diet, that’s why I think chazza has too.
[/QUOTE]

Yesterday was awful for me but I had no right being rude to you lot. I feel terrible

• Heart

Dunham22

Chatty Member
I feel like Noah has more chocolate than Augustus Gloop!! The kid will end up obese with diabetes and no teeth before he is at school at this rate…. The kid is constantly on a sugar rush

Lyla001

VIP Member
Im sorry but the love island thing and now recording him in the ice bath. Dont get me wrong im not a particular fan of Pob, but id have shoved that phone of hers where the sun dunt shine. Fuckin piss taker she is. She just constantly tries to belittle him.

• Heart

wibblywobblywoo

VIP Member
Love seeing the videos of Noah asleep.......said no one ever,
Boring cow!
Why the need to continuously do this ...take the pictures or videos and keep them private ! The fact she puts her flash on and potentially could disturb him too ...her parenting is shite!

• Sad

our trace

VIP Member
SHe reads here definitely as I called out her being the sort to wearing pyjamas to do the school run.
Chazza you dirty urchin.worst role model ever.
Filthy cow.

She’s definitely trolling us and it’s hilarious,in the video saying blah blah blah then saying choc choc,you chazza and pob are vile dirty rats who are lazy at parenting.
Keep reading here cunt stain.

• Haha

Dunham22

Chatty Member
So red pjs that she's been in for 24 hours (posted at 5pm) - Now, clean pjs and "working out" after getting washed as "dog hair" ... Stinky bitch.. Orrrr are just just doing 2 minutes of your work out, lazy scrubber.. 🙈 Oh and "today I pushed myself".. What when it's pitch black outside, lier...
Why would you bathe and then do exercise? I don’t know about anyone else but I want to get my heart rate going and sweat a bit when I exercise

neverbeeninfluenced

Chatty Member
It’s probably been said before but why prioritise a bar and what looks like a built in bar style bench seat over a family dining table.
Chazza, you just don’t get it my darling but when you become a mum you put the child / children first. A child friendly, safe place to eat comes before all of the other tat that you’ve probably got to impress your shallow mates and the idiots that follow you on social media.

Krm2011

VIP Member
Give it time!

Ooh that soft play today, has really knackered me out. I got a really good work out there with all them steps and walking to and from the car!
I was so worn out I had to stop off at McDonald's on the way home and get something to eat. I had a Big Mac meal which as you know you can eat on my fabulous plan because duh, fries are potato! So that's a vegetable obviously. The big Mac had salad on it so that's healthy and I only got a medium coke when I would usually get a large! So proud of my progress already!

• Haha

Opinionated

VIP Member
So pob sings “I just want to feel, real love in the home that I live in” is that why he lives in the other house away from Charlotte 😂😂😂😉

• Haha
It’s sad that the only person who plays with Noah is Trace. We all know that she is three sheets to the wind, but she plays and encourages him more than his mother does
Yes, I agree. She is happy to get down to his level and talk to him and play with him properly

Pisses me off her Christmas decorations are still up😂 The lazy fucker has fuck all else to do.
They are not down because the company haven't come to pick them up!

our trace

VIP Member
Matthew has a lovely family,since meeting that disgusting specimen though his family will be mortified at her behaviour but can’t say a word or she will pull in the reigns.
Matt changed since impregnating that bitch,oh here goes she gets pregnant on last night in the old house.
Matthew your parents do not need to be put on Instagram they are of an age where things were normal to just click a Kodak camera and be private.

• Heart