Charlotte Dawson #19 A nose full of coke & chins of nine. Chazza's life is the real pantomine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A new thread for a New Year. Congratulations @Chipsandcheese for the chuffin fabulous title. We are obsessed my darling!

Previous thread:

Recap:

Panto has finished and the house is still unsold. Still scamming and being a disgraceful mother/human. Pob sent a message on the DawsySarsy account which got caught by one of our Tattlers in the early hours! Pob has been smacked in the face and cosying up to Harrington! Giffen's jaw was caught gurning at the NYE party at Castle Grayskull with cardboard cut-out Les being passed around!

Chazza is back on the Belleh Blaster with a microwave meal and a massive fry-up. Feel free to add and she is still a scamming bleep!

Screenshot_20230103-171656~2.png
C6442FB5-CB01-4228-81DC-FBCB757F57B4.png

Screenshot_20230101-152222~2.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Go on Chazza post a picture in a bikini now in the new house you scamming bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Here is how Les Dawson SHOULD be remembered with his beloved Roly Polys. He would be so ashamed of that 'daughter' of his. She is an utter disgrace.

RIP Les. πŸ’–

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Can you lovely trolls recommend a good FREE calorie counting app? I CBA paying for some one to tell me I’m a fat git! πŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Can you lovely trolls recommend a good FREE calorie counting app? I CBA paying for some one to tell me I’m a fat git! πŸ˜†
The Keto Diet. I lost six stone in four months. Cut out carbs. Loads of recipes on the internet. x

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
My Fitness Pal but adjust the calories amount as they give you a very low one to use

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Here is how Les Dawson SHOULD be remembered with his beloved Roly Polys. He would be so ashamed of that 'daughter' of his. She is an utter disgrace.

RIP Les. πŸ’–

I don’t know how his other kids bear it. The total disrespect for Les, its dreadful, is there no one who used to work with him who could point out how dreadful this all is. Having a toddler clean a cardboard cut out, dancing round with it. Constantly going on about him. Let the bloke rest in peace.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Can you lovely trolls recommend a good FREE calorie counting app? I CBA paying for some one to tell me I’m a fat git! οΏΌ
Use The Fitness Chef to get a calorie allowance as said above My Fitness Pal calculates it very low. Then use MFP for daily calorie counting, just put in the number of calories you want as your goal rather than letting them work it out. I've also heard that Nutracheck is very good.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Carbs & Cals book is good it's what Diabetics use the app used to be free not sure now though

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Dont forget, Noah should have been removed by social services afte he was exposed to narcotics, excessive alcohol use and god knows what else when he was up at midnight at a NYE a party!

Reactions: 9
Just have micromeals and fry ups, no need to count calories - you will be as fabulous as Chazza in no time dahling

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Unfortunately Pob hasn't been smacked....that's them glitter shapes on his face.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Go on Chazza post a picture in a bikini now in the new house you scamming bleep!
So she is in fact recycling pictures from 2021! Those were images she used to promote the scam in December 2021!

Not a single new upto date picture of her over a year on ....wonder why that is Chazza ? πŸ•πŸŸπŸ³πŸ₯“πŸ«πŸ₯‚

Reactions: 14

RIP Les. πŸ’–

If he was alive when she was growing up she wouldn’t be like she is now her mother fucked her right up

Reactions: 12
Unfortunately Pob hasn't been smacked....that's them glitter shapes on his face.
Right, so scabs and a black eye are glitter shapes? His face was seen NUMEROUS times without a 'glitter filter' on. It's as clear as day.

He has injuries to his face or has he got suspected cigarette burns from a party?????

Screenshot_20230103-210439~2.png

Glitter shapes? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

They are scabs!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.