Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyBrooks

VIP Member
Her arse on the sofa filming and laughing at Nowhere half naked wandering round the lounge like a little lost soul with the TV blaring out. Chazza - get his PJs on, make him some hot milk, carry him upstairs, read him a story, tuck him in HIS bed so he can sleep. Then your arse can go back on the sofa. It’s not rocket science.

Attachments

Reactions: 21

granite grandma

Anyone else sick of her made up words? Not content with putting eh on the end of words, belleh, sexeh, etc
Now there’s pezza, extennys etc
God she’s so boring and predictable. Every day another offer saving money off her tat, films of her boyo cherub (no one is interested in your unwashed sickly looking urchin - great description weefbellington!)
And still scamming ppl, not declaring ads, the ASA are useless. Using old filtered photos to encourage ppl to buy her scam diet and cheapo make up.
Matt - we know you read here, man up, take your poor scarred little boy and go back to the old house and look after him properly. Do not have another baby with that vile woman. It’s clear you can’t stand her, it’s written all over your face. You know your family can’t abide her and her fake life.

• Heart

Dunham22

Chatty Member
Chazza well done for taking Noah out today and let him play, I know you get tips from us trollywollys on how to be to a mum… now tomorrow try it again and see how happy it makes Noah to run around and burn off energy, he might even go sleep early for you.

• Heart

neverbeeninfluenced

Chatty Member
When I was about 19 /20 I worked in the same building as my mum, and although everyone knew she was my mum, it felt weird calling her by her actual name - but at the same point, I didn't want to be calling her mum in that environment.... My mum asked me to call her by her name in work - but it felt allll kind of wrong!
When my boy was about 3/4 I wanted to make sure he knew mine and his dads name (in case of being out / separated etc.) and when he first said my name, in segmented chunks - and it sounded super cute - but in a nano second he'd reverted back to 'muummm' - rightly so!
i once had to shout for my mum in a public place, she wasn’t responding to mum and it took me ages to think of her proper name. I was 36 🙈

• Haha
Sorry for the poor quality but I had to compress it 🤣
Pob doesn’t seem too happy does he 😂 I bet it’s always like this chazza goading him. I bet he’s gone back to the old house he can’t stand her!!!! 😂
She is such a flaming bully. Pleased he told her to fuck off. He needs to do it more often

My friends little brother was bitten by a dog as he was playing in the street and the dog was being walked on a lead and needed plastic surgery. No provocation… All dogs have the instinct in them no matter what!!!
My son too. We was in the park and a dog just attacked him out of nowhere. He needed over 30 stitches. It was a boarder collie and nothing happened because the dog wasn't on the dangerous dogs list!

I have fucking hated all dogs and their ridiculous pandering owners ever since. It's a dog, it's an animal, you don't control it and it's not your child.

• Sad
  • Wow

Dunham22

Chatty Member
Wasn’t this so called ‘Bite’ around the time they got back from Dubai, Noah decided he was a raver and went out on the lash with them and then he had his accident and ended up in hospital that resulted in HER miscarriage… or I did I just make the timeline up?

i said from day 1 is was cig burn, and i won’t be convinced otherwise

• Heart

Thatbird71

VIP Member
10.45 and only just getting up dont't tell me pub later for a roast with Nowhere standing all over the seats as usual

• Haha

ChattyMammy

Chatty Member
Don’t give her ideas lol! 😆

Last week I was cross when the Xmas reindeer decoration was flung about by Noah.
This week her Chanel handbag (which cost thousands) is being dragged around the landing!
She really doesn’t give a… 💩! 👜
Good job it’s fake 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 20

redball00n

VIP Member
Is she supposed to be filming in a soft play?! The one I go to there is signs on the wall saying no filming or photography. No consideration for anyone else around her as usual. I don’t see why anyone needs to film in those places anyway, just enjoy playing with your child you stupid bint. Wow, Noah going down a slide? So exciting and original 🙄

granite grandma

Our Trace, the way you speak in your posts invigorates me. WHO ARE YOU! I feel you’ve got so much dirt you could dish and I’m ready and waiting for it darling.
I’d love to think it’s one of Matt’s family who cannot absolutely stand the scamming, vile gobshite. He really needs to man up and ditch her and take his son, he must have dirt on her, the drug taking, fake miscarriage and noahs injury - come on man put your kid first, I’m sure your family will support you! Tbh if I was your mam and dad I wouldn’t have her in the house or anywhere near me

Lazy cow. Still in her PJs after lunch (again). Noah at Nursery so got nothing to do. BUT she’s written in her diary whoopee f*cking do!
What a sad life she leads, absolute lazy boring chav.

Easilyannoyed

VIP Member
Putting my baby in her cot was the best thing for my relationship and sleep for me the hair pulling and crazy routine was just draining I don’t know why she doesn’t have more enthusiasm towards a routine he is old enough to understand really sad because with some help he could have a great nights sleep she just isn’t prepared to put any work in

BettyBrooks

VIP Member
Let me guess, Noah’s party will be ALL about her? She’ll get some tacky dress and go OTT with it, a massive cake and pointless food which will mainly be chocolate and sweets, squidward will be slut dropping with her ironing board chest, they’ll all be off their tits, bagpuss will be dancing around in a circle with her fingers pointing upwards, Casper the cardboard cut out will be on the table where all the kids will be forced to kiss if they want some cake, everyone will be stoned and chugging down the drinks and Matt will be balls deep in all the mums who turn up. Can’t wait 👍
You forgot to mention the Chavie lights and balloon decorations done by Sammy Shitshine 😂

• Haha

Pennylope26

Why is she constantly ridiculing Matt? Her behaviour is childish can’t she put the phone down for one minute

Frankly Mr Shankly

Chatty Member
She won't have gone to Liverpool on her own, she can't do ANYTHING on her own.
Noah will have been picked up from Nursery so Melted Ken can drive her. She's been wet nursed all her life.......spineless, pointless, useless and a fucking awful individual