Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lyla001

VIP Member
Ffs when they were in that restaurant!!. Noah had screen in front of him, woman at side of him trying to feed him, charlotte on the other side screaming at him to perform. Poor kid dunt know whether hes coming or going!.
Theres never any quiet time is there. No chilled bath/ bed story routine.
Lazy bastards

• Sad
Reactions: 24

Krm2011

VIP Member
I commented "His poor face" on her tiktok of Noah two days ago and she deleted it. If that isn't a guilty conscience I don't know what is. Scumbag.

Krm2011

VIP Member
Somethings playing on my mind past while watching her stories. It is oddly specific probably to me but I hope I make sense.
The way she talks to Noah sometimes sort of triggers me. The constantly seeks approval from him, eg "are you mummy's best friend?", "give mummy a kiss" "come give me a hug" etc etc.
Once you notice It, it becomes really obvious. It's totally selfish parenting. She is projecting her own insecurities on him. I experienced this constant seeking reassurnce and it caused me great anxiety. I hated that it was my responsibility to make my parent feel better.
Rant over. I know there are lots other concerns re Noah apart from my 2 cents.
Especially when she was saying "You'll never leave me will you?" She's gonna screw that kid up big time !

• Sad
Even more ludicrous back in the day. That was a hell of a lot of money back then. 💯

Wow! More old photos. Off to the ASA I go again!
She was trying to pass them off as yesterday too! :rolleyes:

I think she’s being pushed by the new management as they want to portray her as a ‘Billie Faiers’ vibe
I agree. However, (and I'm no Billie fan) Billie actually is a family person. You may not like her or her kids but they come over as a solid family unit along with Sam and their mum. Charlotte is a mess. She has no idea how to create good, decent content, watching a filthy, neglected child endlessly doing nothing (Can't wait for the coco pops and choc choc breakfast, whilst covered in food, in various stages of undress and sitting on a high stool watching shit on his iPad this morning:rolleyes: - then onto 10 stories or her filming Noah wandering around the living room aimlessly watching TV) is just not interesting and Noah always comes over as sad and bewildered. Watching her tan and bang on about her tan products with the pale thumb/tanned goddess comparison on the daily, is boring, watching her put her make-up on every day to sell her sub-par products, is boring.

I can go onto Billie's page and be engaged, on Charlotte's you just feel sadness and dread. She isn't going to pull off the family influencer on a large scale because she just isn't likeable.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Mintymoo

Chatty Member
Ridiculing him again. Does she actually expect him to engage in a conversation with her whilst he's sitting in an ice bath? Fool.

Just fuck her off altogether Pob. Thick and nasty bitch.
View attachment 1889615
View attachment 1889618
The whole point of ice baths, cold water therapy etc is not just a fitness fad but using mind over matter..
Not have a daft cow screeching at you 🤬
Well done to Pob for ignoring the stupid skank 👊🏼

• Heart

Frankly Mr Shankly

Chatty Member
That's Harry's Soft Play Centre at the YMCA in St Annes, I've emailed them regarding their policy about videoing children without parents consent and posting on SM.

DO NOT be fooled by Pob and his thick accent and his loving family values.......he's as much of a sponger as she is and as my old mum use to say "mud sticks" so all his history will follow him round like a bad smell!
So, Sharl, Lottie, Shaz......whatever your title is, you're welcome to him. Why don't you try to take Noah out by yourself one day with NOBODY else, just mummy time and enjoy your day somewhere and put your fucking phone away you sad melt

• Heart

noseynora21

Chatty Member

Honestly I thought he sounded quiet cute 😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️ (kill me now) the way he said he’s doing it so he doesn’t forget as never remembers his meals 😂

I don’t get why she was laughing at him so much though.
like leave him be ffs.
Yeah I agree with this I don’t get what was funny at all? She should be proud of him he’s obviously working really hard on his diet unlike her!!

I know a mum with 2 boys who doesn’t have a lot of money, for their Christmas present she did them a playroom. A lot of it she sourced second hand or made herself, she’s put her heart and soul into it and honestly it’s amazing, so beautiful and perfect for little kids.

Absolutely no reason why this slob couldn’t have something like that for noah, all the people she’s paid to do her Christmas decorations, fucking bar, she could easily have had someone do something like that for him the first week they moved in there! Really makes my heart break for him
She doesn’t even have a kitchen bin there is a video of Pob hanging a Sainsbury’s bag off the back door for rubbish 🤦🏻‍♀️ but don’t worry there is a fully stocked bar 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad

our trace

VIP Member
What the fuck is that lol,I’m seriously frightened after seeing that face move.
What next do a Norman Bates and wheel his dead body around and leave him in their bedroom window in a rocking chair.
Fuck me chazz your one unhinged chav bird.
Spat out my soup luv,and no I didn’t order It in I opened a can of Heinz,it’s so easy char you pull the metal lid,put in a bowl,place bowl in microwave or on the hob,no forget the hob you would never no what I’m on about.

There’s a comment saying she needs her own show. The fuck does she do???
Her followers are seriously not seeing what we are seeing.
Her own show carting her dead dads cardboard cutout in a wheelbarrow saying com ere you.
No one would touch that skank for a tv role she’s to dirty and cheap,stick to doing children’s plays Chuck.

Last edited:
  • Haha

WeefBellington

VIP Member
Ive said it before and I’ll say it again, kids are like farts - you don’t mind your own. Uploading endless videos of this unwashed sickly looking urchin is tragic content.

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
Honestly, I don't know how Pob sat there whilst she was taking the piss out of him for making a food diary. This just goes to show what an ABSOLUTE SCAM her Belleh Blaster is. And as for when he mentioned he'd bought items out of Aldi and her response was "watching the pennies then?", that just proves what an ignorant, vacuous bitch she is.

When I stuck to my diet and training programme, writing everything down really helped me out. At least he goes to the gym. When have you ever seen her exercise at the gym etc because you can't call what's on that scam plan 'exercise' can you?

View attachment 1871827
View attachment 1871828
View attachment 1871829

SO many things wrong with these clips.

WHERE is Nowhere's car seat for one and actively encouraging him to clean the cardboard cut-out Les again. She sounds pissed to me too. Vile. 🤢

View attachment 1871880
View attachment 1871881
View attachment 1871883
View attachment 1871884
View attachment 1871885
View attachment 1871886
View attachment 1871887
View attachment 1871888
View attachment 1871889
View attachment 1871891
View attachment 1871892
View attachment 1871893
View attachment 1871894
View attachment 1871895
It’s so sad and weird how she feels she needs to film and post all these little moments with family and friends? Nothing spectacular or interesting is even happening? It’s just normal interactions and she’s viewing all of it through her phone screen to share with strangers on the internet. What a sad, empty life.

• Heart

jazzy22

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:
Please don’t say baby number 2 is on route, Pob wake up & give Chazza the boot!

• Heart

redball00n

VIP Member
Noah calls Santa “manurrr” because he can barely say 3 clear words at nearly 2 years old.

• Sad

cbeebiesmama

Chatty Member
She literally has nothing going for her, she looks like a teenage boy with a body like dr eggman, a vile mouth and a horrible bitchy attitude. Disgusting waste of oxygen

• Haha
  • Heart