Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ThortheDog2022

How the hell is she meant to burn any ‘belleh’ fat by barely breaking a sweat?! I’ve seen sloths with more energy than chuffin Chazza!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Foggy

Chatty Member
100% agree, the "you'll never leave me" and "don't forget me" was actually terrifying. Little Nowhere won't understand but if she keeps it up he'll be a trigged little soul all his life
Yes, thanks to all that have replied. Glad I'm not the only one who noticed this!! Between this and cardboard les the little lad won't have his own identity. Did she recently say she wanted a baby girl for a "mini me". Like these r not the right reasons to have kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 22

our trace

VIP Member
Stupid cow.
In reality she was only with him for less than five years if that,if he hadn’t been
Famous she wouldn’t be going around looking in windows and looking like a dogs dinner dripping in cubic zirconia

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Dunham22

Chatty Member
"Noah is too big for our old bath"
It's a bath which fully grown adults use Charlotte, fuck up.
Why is she shocked that he is in the bath? She must of put him in there. I can’t imagine he is big enough to just get himself in.

and how the fuck can a toddler be too big for a adult size bath?! Stupid cunt! She says things just for saying it and doesn’t realise what a thick cow she sounds like!

• Haha

bradshawsshoes101

VIP Member
A balloon is only used for people who are 30st plus in the UK & its for 6 months until they lose enough weight so you can safely have gastric surgery.....educate yourselves! Bands aren't used now because they cause too much hassle.....ps I've had a gastric bypass so don't try me!! Im so sick of seeing this bullshit 🙄

I will also say not that I need to but I'm 3 years out from my gastric bypass surgery & I still can't eat what she eats!!! Please don't judge us on her behavior it's very upsetting!
Urm educate myself? Clearly just because you’ve had one type surgery it’s made you the authority on every type of Weightloss surgery. I didn’t say she’d had a bypass. I said the balloon.

Just to keep you upto date as your surgery was 3 years ago, The new swallowable 4 month balloons are for bmi of over 27, which she was. It’s called the Allurion Gastric Balloon.

How have I judged you? you’re the one that’s jumped into a thread about your experience, not me

• Heart
  • Haha

our trace

VIP Member
God she’s got a loud gob,She never gives anyone else a chance does she.
Vile disgusting dick.

At the Lytham House Restaurant on Henry Street, quite a nice place but full of the Lytham usual clientele. Mrs Sarsfield didn't look very comfortable with a phone shoved in her face and as the unhomely new home doesn't have a guest suite or a nursery they had to stay in a local hotel.
What a shower of shite they are
It’s a lovely place but chazza suits the harvester better or a subway.

• Haha

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
Matthew has a lovely family,since meeting that disgusting specimen though his family will be mortified at her behaviour but can’t say a word or she will pull in the reigns.
Matt changed since impregnating that bitch,oh here goes she gets pregnant on last night in the old house.
Matthew your parents do not need to be put on Instagram they are of an age where things were normal to just click a Kodak camera and be private.
Our Trace, the way you speak in your posts invigorates me. WHO ARE YOU! I feel you’ve got so much dirt you could dish and I’m ready and waiting for it darling.

• Haha

63yasmin

Has anyone else noticed that when he is trying to talk she talks over him instead of listening and communicating. He must be so frustrated and confused. And they ask him things like “what does the monkey do” etc and then don’t even give him chance to respond because she is too busy looking at her phone. Charlotte - just put the phone down and play with him

• Heart

Dunham22

Chatty Member
Great parenting from Chazza once more, 10pm Noah dragging crisps out the cupboard, she laughs and carries on recording her scam diet posts.
Stop recording 👏🏼, tell your kid no, 👏🏼 and get him into to bed 👏🏼

Pennylope26

That poor boy.

At least she's doing her best😩🙄

And to Charlotte, that boy has never had a routine you silly bitch!🤬
He’s tired because he’s been up all night, she’s now dragging him off to nursery for “routine” lol he needs to go to bed poor little boy x

• Sad

sassyprincess

It just says it all that she posts these videos daily of Noah running round eating crap at this time of night. She clearly doesn’t see the issue with it so she is oblivious to the fact people will judge her parenting. She seriously lacks common sense. I don’t have children but there are some things that just go without saying when it comes to basic principles of caring for a young child.

Pennylope26

I’m baffled really as why doesn’t want to put him into a routine especially at night. Now I love my children, but i honestly cannot wait til they go to bed as then I get my time! Which is usually falling asleep on the sofa in peace haha! Why would you want a child who’s over tired jumping around etc?!! It makes it so much harder for both of them when he has to get up for nursery! I dread to think what will happen when he starts school?! She has literally no care in the world, god forbid if something seriously happens to Noah due to her negligence, would she even care?