Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Deb788

VIP Member
A balloon is only used for people who are 30st plus in the UK & its for 6 months until they lose enough weight so you can safely have gastric surgery.....educate yourselves! Bands aren't used now because they cause too much hassle.....ps I've had a gastric bypass so don't try me!! Im so sick of seeing this bullshit 🙄

I will also say not that I need to but I'm 3 years out from my gastric bypass surgery & I still can't eat what she eats!!! Please don't judge us on her behavior it's very upsetting!
Rude ! You could've easily said all this in a much nicer way . Don't try me !haha ok then

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Frankly Mr Shankly

Chatty Member
Gonna take more than a crappy diary to sort ‘her’ pea head out. Can she even write? Pity she doesn’t put more effort into developing her little boys reading, writing and speech.

Will see how long this latest fad lasts.
What's she going to write in it? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: she doesn't do anything :ROFLMAO:🤡

sung this as the Craig David song 7 days 😂
Monday
Had a chippy tea on Tuesday
I was selling tat by Wednesday
And on Thursday, Friday and Saturday
I ate on Sunday

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Ashfox

Chatty Member
I've just seen it cbeebies. WTF? You don't let a small child do that. EVER. And the stupid bitch is laughing about it and filming it. What a scumbag she is and I've uploaded it so everyone can see it. 🤬
WTAF… you may know your dog & think that it’s ok but never never ever let a small child that close to a dog unsupervised because if the dog is having an off day of decides it doesn’t like to played like a fucking bongo & bites the child - it’s the dog that loses its life as well as possibly the child.

I am horrified

• Heart

dillychopgirl

VIP Member
Im sorry but the love island thing and now recording him in the ice bath. Dont get me wrong im not a particular fan of Pob, but id have shoved that phone of hers where the sun dunt shine. Fuckin piss taker she is. She just constantly tries to belittle him.
Im sorry but the love island thing and now recording him in the ice bath. Dont get me wrong im not a particular fan of Pob, but id have shoved that phone of hers where the sun dunt shine. Fuckin piss taker she is. She just constantly tries to belittle him.
I do ice baths, the point is to be calm & focused in it, not to have someone screeching at you shoving a camera in your face she’s an actual cunt

Redgirl81

VIP Member
A balloon is only used for people who are 30st plus in the UK & its for 6 months until they lose enough weight so you can safely have gastric surgery.....educate yourselves! Bands aren't used now because they cause too much hassle.....ps I've had a gastric bypass so don't try me!! Im so sick of seeing this bullshit 🙄

I will also say not that I need to but I'm 3 years out from my gastric bypass surgery & I still can't eat what she eats!!! Please don't judge us on her behavior it's very upsetting!
I’m 11st 9 and I’m eligible for a gastric balloon?

74833A8C-72E5-4945-9C4A-FDA266CC308E.jpeg

Educate yourself 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow

Krm2011

VIP Member
Is she fucking jealous of his committment or is she threatened he's gonna start feeling better about himself and fuck her off? She's such a nasty piece of work! I don't like Matt but Jesus Christ just FUCK HER OFF!!

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
I think every one of these ‘celebs’ who constantly post videos and photos of their kids private moments online for strangers to see are terrible parents. It’s disgusting. I would never DREAM of publicly sharing videos of my child in the bath or sleeping in his bed. He has a right to privacy just like anybody else does.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
He's willingly wanting to go into his cot, albeit to play but instead of calling him a 'big baby' would you not encourage him and say shall we take all this to our new house Noah? Shall we have some fun and sleep like a big boy?
You don't call him a big baby, you take the cot to your new house, take the side off so he can get in and out without climbing, and actively encourage him into his bedroom........she's a thick fucker
This, to seems like a prime time window to get him into his own bed/cot. He's also telling her when he's having a poo, another window is currently open for her to toilet train him!

Lazy bitch.

Krm2011

VIP Member
There must be some dodgy way they all lose weight because it's always the same pattern. Charlotte Dawson doesn't possess the slightest whiff of will power. She is the epitome of laziness. I am not having it for one second she lost that weight from pure focus and determination. She cheated somehow. The whole thing is an out and out lie. She doesn't work out. It's clear as day she doesn't work out. She doesn't eat healthily despite saying she did it for health reasons.. contradicting herself constantly by saying you can eat "sexeh grub" on this scam. She hasn't changed anything at all she just did this cheat, whatever that was and lost weight from it and has since been gaining it all back.

It sickens me the lengths she goes to with her lies.

When oh when will something be done about these scamming twats!!!?

• Heart

Rothsey

VIP Member
You’ve not spoke to me for a minute… they’re watching tv for fucks sake… I bet he just wants to shout SHUT THE FUCK UP

• Haha

Redgirl81

VIP Member
No idea, she’s always encouraged it and doesn’t ever correct him to say mummy and daddy. She calls her mum Trace though so maybe it’s normal for her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Nuffield Health will do it with a BMI over 32, that’s nowhere near 30st
fancy coming on here with an attitude and telling people to educate themselves and your info is wrong 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

I defo think this is what Chazza the twat had.

• Haha

our trace

VIP Member
What is this stupid bird on about noah being to big for the bath,chazza you backwards fuck.
Also leaving dirty stinking minge knickers on the floor,ewwww,dirty filthy fannywipe.
Bet your minge is like a butchers bin.

• Haha

wiganuser

VIP Member
Just come across this on the Amanda Harrington page and it feels like it’s exactly what Chazza has said about her ‘stalkers’ almost like Chazza is reading a script as she has little imagination herself
I remember that😅. Alright Harro, no one gives 2 fucks about her. She's a failed gangsters moll hanging on the coat tails of some 1960s comedian.

Fucking rank the pair of them. I guarantee Pob has has his dirty fingers up harro this weekend and wiped them all over their black couches 🐠

• Haha
  • Sick

VC10

VIP Member
Christ, that awful statue......
Who the hell did they employ to knock that up??

It looks like fucking chairman Mao?

PEOPLE-PROD-Tracey-Dawson-with-he-daughter-Charlotte-next-to-the-statue-of-Les-Dawson.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry

Opinionated

VIP Member
Nice facial expression chazza people have been cancelled for less!!!! 🤬🤬🤬

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow