Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mintymoo

Chatty Member
She was asked yesterday why she doesn’t use a recent picture (instead of one that’s over 12 months old)…👀
Surprisingly enough she deleted the comment..🥴😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

wibblywobblywoo

VIP Member
That poor boy.

At least she's doing her best😩🙄

And to Charlotte, that boy has never had a routine you silly bitch!🤬
He looks shattered...it's ok though, the nursery staff will pick up the pieces with him today and deal with his tiredness and tantrums...😠

The fact he was still running around at 11pm with her knowing he had nursery today ...she really is a rubbish parent!

She needs to learn the word no and use it...giving into him demanding the dippers!

Reactions: 30

Lottiew1

VIP Member
Urm educate myself? Clearly just because you’ve had one type surgery it’s made you the authority on every type of Weightloss surgery. I didn’t say she’d had a bypass. I said the balloon.

Just to keep you upto date as your surgery was 3 years ago, The new swallowable 4 month balloons are for bmi of over 27, which she was. It’s called the Allurion Gastric Balloon.

How have I judged you? you’re the one that’s jumped into a thread about your experience, not me
I apologize @bradshawsshoes101 I shouldn't of lost my shit over something so stupid!

Sorry everyone 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 29

wibblywobblywoo

VIP Member
And so she makes it a grid post ffs! Some of the comments are vomit-inducing. One even describes it as a 'lump in throat moment'. It's terrifying that these idiots exist. Nobody mentions his safety whatsoever. It won't be cute if he fell backwards and broke his little neck and skull on the marble tiles at the bottom. Absolute morons. Jesus wept!

So what parenting skills are those Chazza? He's run up a flight of stairs with no hand rail unattended, could easily have fallen backwards onto a hard stone floor and he's calling you Charlotte not Mummy ....so what good parenting skills, if any, are you exhibiting there precisely?

Reactions: 29

ChattyMammy

Chatty Member
Sad isn’t it 😞 her house is all about aesthetics rather than stuff what her son likes
I know a mum with 2 boys who doesn’t have a lot of money, for their Christmas present she did them a playroom. A lot of it she sourced second hand or made herself, she’s put her heart and soul into it and honestly it’s amazing, so beautiful and perfect for little kids.

Absolutely no reason why this slob couldn’t have something like that for noah, all the people she’s paid to do her Christmas decorations, fucking bar, she could easily have had someone do something like that for him the first week they moved in there! Really makes my heart break for him

• Heart
Reactions: 28

plattyjoobs

VIP Member
Why is she shocked that he is in the bath? She must of put him in there. I can’t imagine he is big enough to just get himself in.
To be fair, my boy is a month older but on the small side and he got in the bath by himself the other day. Fully clothed while it was running and I had my back turned to get a towel, won’t be making that mistake again!

Better get a move on now and start moving your stuff at long last. Cue begging posts in 3, 2, 1.....

View attachment 1876763
Are we all just ignoring the dirty knickers on the floor? 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Dunham22

Chatty Member
Hahaha do you think they’ve been sat at the side of the pool and she’s forced him to unblock her because we’re all questioning why she doesn’t tag him
Who in their right might has a jacuzzi in a tshirt? Bizarre

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

Mateymate28

She's a fucking headcase! I'm 40 - lost my beloved dad 3 years ago and I don't have a cardboard cutout, or get my children to clean or kiss his photos, and.i knew my old man - had a proper childhood- dad and daughter relationship; this chav is touched in the head. Her kid is feral - needs routine and table manners. She needs sectioning.

• Heart

Krm2011

VIP Member
I don't care what anyone says, she hasn't done that through diet and exercise! They all seem to do it then release a plan or in the past a DVD like it's all been pre planned. If it was the coke then surely she'd just do what she did last time and drop the weight again because she's going to great lengths to try to hide it for her scam. She's taking the piss out of Pob because she's jealous that he's committed and she's a lazy, greedy bitch who can't stick to anything. She's done something to cheat 100%

No need for people to come on here all guns blazing for having an opinion they're perfectly entitled to. You could have just explained why you don't think she's had it. But no need to kick off like that. People are entitled to their opinion and in my opinion she's done something along those lines... Anyone can see she has zero will power so that has caused suspicion.

Last edited:

our trace

VIP Member
So she’s having a chippy lunch, and kebab yesterday,maybe have pizza by Friday and hopefully be having a heart attack by Sunday.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Thatbird71

VIP Member
Naughty nanny giving him buttons before tea is she for fucking real? All she does is shovel junk down his neck

• Haha

realityfan

Chatty Member
I’ve been following her Instagram since October & note that poor little Noah only ever says 3 things…
1) ChocChoc, which isn’t even a proper word.
2) Charrrwot not Mummy
3) Maaatt not Daddy
They’ve got to start talking to him properly or he’ll be way behind the other toddlers.
If you read this Charlotte it’s really not meant in a horrible way.
He’s learning new things from you every day so please help him!