Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
What’s this thread please?

Also the post that went out on the sardawsy Snapchat.. what happened with this? I was on a thread a while ago but they move so bloody fast 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣
Somebody luckily caught a screenshot of it before it got dirty deleted. I put the picture in the recap at the start of this thread. All very weird!

Reactions: 7

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
I swear I read somebody say 'why haven't taken the giraffe to Castle Grayskull if Nowhere loves it so much?' Well they are now!! 😂😂

Hi Chazza! 👋👋👋

• Haha
Reactions: 7

RosieSparkle

Can you lovely trolls recommend a good FREE calorie counting app? I CBA paying for some one to tell me I’m a fat git! 
Use The Fitness Chef to get a calorie allowance as said above My Fitness Pal calculates it very low. Then use MFP for daily calorie counting, just put in the number of calories you want as your goal rather than letting them work it out. I've also heard that Nutracheck is very good.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Lottiew1

VIP Member
I’m thinking that or 4 month weightloss balloon
A balloon is only used for people who are 30st plus in the UK & its for 6 months until they lose enough weight so you can safely have gastric surgery.....educate yourselves! Bands aren't used now because they cause too much hassle.....ps I've had a gastric bypass so don't try me!! Im so sick of seeing this bullshit 🙄

I will also say not that I need to but I'm 3 years out from my gastric bypass surgery & I still can't eat what she eats!!! Please don't judge us on her behavior it's very upsetting!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Just sitting there letting Nowhere throw peas on the floor, Pob up the other end of the table and Ozzy Osbourne feeding him choc choc. Set some guidelines for that child. He doesn't know whether he's coming or going ffs!!

Great 'diet' plan Chazza. Stuffing your face with a restaurant dinner and ice cream!! 🤡

our trace

VIP Member
Matthew has been groomed now as to many perks,but dare I say if he smacks men in bars does he smack at home,
Anyone else catch them trolling us with Matthews fake cigarettes burn on face in the new year,wast not glitter they were getting us.

Gonna take more than a crappy diary to sort ‘her’ pea head out. Can she even write? Pity she doesn’t put more effort into developing her little boys reading, writing and speech.

Will see how long this latest fad lasts.
It's an undeclared #ad for a #gifted diary. That or a #prgift

Nuttyzebra

Chatty Member
She thinks everyone is as thick as she is 🤣 you can tell her eyes aren’t completely closed. Stupid cunt!

I’ve tried 3 times with the video for receipts🙄

@CrazyBaldhead you’re better at getting the video evidence
It's a current craze it's a filter. When looking into the phone it looks like her eyes are shut but they aren't. That's the trick.

granite grandma