Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

canonball

Hi all, been lurker on this thread for a few days, just been catching up. Read the Amanda thread that someone posted on page 46, look who took a picture and tried cutting out his fiance 🤣 Maybe it's been going on longer than we realised... Tut tut tu, naughty Matthew.
What’s this thread please?

Also the post that went out on the sardawsy Snapchat.. what happened with this? I was on a thread a while ago but they move so bloody fast 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 4

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
So Pob is sat in an ice bath again and she won't leave him be. I see she's started to actually call him Ken now - although she's so thick she doesn't realise it's an insult and was said on here ages ago (pity that person didn't call him Pob). She wouldn't have found that so entertaining. It'll be interesting to see what this new 'united front' agenda actually is. Let's hope she's not preggerz. 😬

kermucklowe

Chatty Member
Probably not anything but seen her two recent following are baby related… could be for Noah, I’m just seriously hoping she’s not pregs, especially how her and Matt are suddenly ‘ok’ and following one another after a year 🙄
How do you see who her recent followers are

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Aww, little Nowhere before he got scarred for life due to his disgusting parents' sheer negligence. Poor little soul. 😒

I really hope she doesn't fall pregnant. 💯
charlottedawsy_1673651110768.jpg
charlottedawsy_1673651116035.jpg

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
It’s eyes are moving and everything, honestly the girl is fucking tapped in the head xx
Has she dirty deleted this? I can't find it!! 😂

I see she's started tagging Pob in again and he's making himself more present. She must've got him to sign a new contract!! Couldn't find the cut-out footage so obviously dirty deleted. Damn it!! 😒

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

PoopooKaKa

VIP Member
Carbs & Cals book is good it's what Diabetics use the app used to be free not sure now though

• Heart

NoImSpartacus

VIP Member
Does Charlotte have a wiki?

Not followed her since she was pregnant and want to catch up on everything that’s happened 😆

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
It's the caked on cheap make-up.

Did she train and gain a qualification as a MUA or did she just say she was to get money in?
Apparently so. There's a make-up page in Facebook and she used to hold Make-Up Masterclasses. Our Trace is in this one.

And as if by magic, they're happy again!!! As toxic as each other. 💯