Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
You don't need make-up, you need a paper bag over your head. Also ANYBODY who is strict with diet/healthy eating and exercise can lose six stone, if they stick to it, over that amount of time. Full of bullshit.

charlottedawsy_1673007791527.jpg

Reactions: 7

our trace

VIP Member
Here we go this is why he’s back on the scene wanting to double up with our chazza!! He’s going to launch some sort of blokes plan/scam isn’t he!!!!
Ponce is you Matthew you rude awful man.lytham is called snow city because of coke,don’t be fooled by the coffee shops etc it’s not posh at all.

This coffee shop owner didn’t give her free coffee but she asked to advertise if free.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
"Chawotte, Chawotte". Go on Ozzy!! 😂😂

charlottedawsy_1673798065907.jpg
charlottedawsy_1673798083902.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Tulip lady

Chatty Member
Fuck me their a pair of plebs,she’s disgusting as well always in pyjamas and Noah always has his hands in her large gob.
Thats him being rude And trying to get her to shut up …. Basically being a little ..::::::::: she needs to tell him to stop it !!!!

our trace

VIP Member
Laura mercier you are not fooling anyone you cheap skank.
And did you see her deliberately drop that bag in the bath.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Playing 'happy families' now.

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Call me old-fashioned but I was always told 'don't play with your food' as a child, let alone shove toys in food. I was the same with my children and they all had impeccable table manners. We could take them anywhere. Nowhere doesn't stand a chance if this carries on as she finds it funny.

The bags under his eyes are absolutely shocking for a young child.

• Sad
  • Heart

Frankly Mr Shankly

Chatty Member
Who the fuck wears a blue velvet suit? 😂 😂 It's not 1972......maybe it's one of Les' old ones Sharl has found in her wardrobe along with his old Panto costumes 🤡🤡

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
A nice one of bare chested Pob. Come 'ere yew!!! 😂

And you call THIS a work-out Chazza? Look at her, she's even getting out of breath doing this shit!!! 😂😂😂

charlottedawsy_1672879222635.jpg

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Yeah right Chazza - this morning eh? Like fuck it was. You've probably been in your pit all day. Still got time for two undeclared ads as well. That omelette looks half cooked. 🤢

• Sick