Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Why is she secretly recording him about love island? What is she wanting him to say?
Is he literally telling her he wants to be balls deep on Love Island and she is mocking him?

So he wants out - am I hearing this right? But she is so arrogant she isn't hearing him correctly and thinks its funny?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5

laughing

VIP Member
Are we really expected to believe that Matt, an ex rugby player, was nakered from doing her fake prancing about workout? Just fuck off Charlotte. You’re honestly embarassing yourself at this point. Your lies, the way you talk like an absolute twat, your Dynasty blow dry and make-up - everything about you is just cringe and EVERYONE is laughing at you.
Not a good advert for his personal training job!

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
FFS stop feeding that child sugary shit. I really think there's an agenda on the cards with Pob's sudden comeback. I hope to God she's not pregnant. 💯

charlottedawsy_1674160045862.jpg

• Sad
FFS stop feeding that child sugary shit. I really think there's an agenda on the cards with Pob's sudden comeback. I hope to God she's not pregnant. 💯

View attachment 1895481
View attachment 1895483
View attachment 1895484
View attachment 1895485
View attachment 1895486
View attachment 1895487
View attachment 1895488
I do too and it must be money related because that man hates her. Maybe, a second baby? I would think she is trying to recreate their relationship from when Noah was born? Which is when I first discovered her and they seemed OK at that time.

Deb788

VIP Member
Lottie has to be Chazza chippy tits! ticks all the boxes

chav✓ illiterate ✓ defensive✓ delusional ✓ aggressive ✓

Retro80s

VIP Member
Charlotte Charlotte Charlotte... If you are going to scam people, get your numbers straight.

70% of £50 leaves £15 to pay, not 3 x £9.99 or £29.99 as your checkout requests.

Also, is it 70% or 75%? Your website doesn't know🤷‍♀️

Also, such huge discounts not even 2 weeks into the year? (Peak diet sales time) Oh dear 🤭

She really is thick.
It’s 70% off the price of £99.99, not £50, so £30 to pay.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Nah, Matt Matt Matt has definitely sold out. Obviously signed a new contract as this is all the relationship is about - money. As for her gullible followers who believe this scam with her constantly shoving crap in her big fat lying gob, they deserve to lose their money tbh. They must be thick as shit.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Better get a move on now and start moving your stuff at long last. Cue begging posts in 3, 2, 1.....

Retro80s

VIP Member
A balloon is only used for people who are 30st plus in the UK & its for 6 months until they lose enough weight so you can safely have gastric surgery.....educate yourselves! Bands aren't used now because they cause too much hassle.....ps I've had a gastric bypass so don't try me!! Im so sick of seeing this bullshit 🙄

I will also say not that I need to but I'm 3 years out from my gastric bypass surgery & I still can't eat what she eats!!! Please don't judge us on her behavior it's very upsetting!
If she’s paying she can have what she wants.

Reactions: 4