Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kit123

VIP Member
just checked out of her insta I thought she changed her name now it makes sense? Deleted all the photos of her hubby. This one stood out to me, she’s got a nose like Kirk from Corrie
Just took a deep dive into this woman, Bliss? On Facebook. She got married in 2019 and for some reason this woman can't even smile in her own wedding pictures 😂 clearly they are not together now and changed her name back. These people are such an odd bunch, look strange and have a personality of a dish cloth.

Two this month, and no. He can say Chawotte, Matt and choc choc from what we’ve seen.
Oh I see, why does he call them by their actual names 😂

Reactions: 7

JollyOne

VIP Member
I feel like Noah has more chocolate than Augustus Gloop!! The kid will end up obese with diabetes and no teeth before he is at school at this rate…. The kid is constantly on a sugar rush
You'd really think she would know better.

She’s insecure because she lost her Dad at an early age. Not sure everyone knows that 😂😂😂
I wouldn't want to be with a woman who behaves like her or a man who clearly hates me to much. This is not a relationship, or even a friendship. It's clearly just a business deal. Though I'm not sure she is aware of that?

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
An old Daily Mail one , good few years ago now....
I didn't realise Les's house had to be sold along with the contents , to pay for debt she'd run up.......after this ' situation' with the DWP / Benefits Agency .
She must have been spending like there's no tomorrow.......
She blew it all.

• Sad

EAD

VIP Member
Is he literally telling her he wants to be balls deep on Love Island and she is mocking him?

So he wants out - am I hearing this right? But she is so arrogant she isn't hearing him correctly and thinks its funny?
I couldn't make some of it out so was confused as to what he was saying and what her intention was.

noseynora21

Chatty Member
She needs a nice large kebab that will calm her down,honestly why the hostility when it’s not about her it’s about chazza.
Odd bod.
You’re bob on there haha! I was going to say she must be hangry because she said she can’t eat like Chazza after her surgery lol!

• Haha

our trace

VIP Member
This has infuriated me! Teach your kids to respect animals ffs! That dog snaps and it'll be put down. They think it's cute and funny. Thick c*nts.

Was Wax Melt just saying that only ponces wear all white trainers? Coming from a bloke who wears leggings under shorts as a daytime look? 🤔
Yes I heard him say that,nice chap isn’t he.
Ugly cunt he is.