Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

our trace

VIP Member
Stupid turds.

Just caught up and wanted these put up as receipts. So snacks are Phili Dippers and Skips and she openly talks about having roast dinners etc. Anybody who buys into this scam is an utter fool. Why was poor Nowhere up so late last night when he had nursery? What a shit mother. He looked absolutely exhausted. 😒

She's also still in the same pyjamas as last night at 4pm. 🤢

View attachment 1853901View attachment 1853902View attachment 1853905View attachment 1853906View attachment 1853907View attachment 1853908
Lol your cleaner did that you lying fuck.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Anyone else sick of her made up words? Not content with putting eh on the end of words, belleh, sexeh, etc
Now there’s pezza, extennys etc
God she’s so boring and predictable. Every day another offer saving money off her tat, films of her boyo cherub (no one is interested in your unwashed sickly looking urchin - great description weefbellington!)
And still scamming ppl, not declaring ads, the ASA are useless. Using old filtered photos to encourage ppl to buy her scam diet and cheapo make up.
Matt - we know you read here, man up, take your poor scarred little boy and go back to the old house and look after him properly. Do not have another baby with that vile woman. It’s clear you can’t stand her, it’s written all over your face. You know your family can’t abide her and her fake life.
It might be worth a email to trading standards? But the will probably refer you back to the ASA anyway.

cbeebiesmama

Chatty Member
I’m surprised she hasn’t mentioned her fall for a while! I guess shes been too busy filling her nose with snowflakes lately like she forgot about her miscarriage and slut dropped the day it happened 🤥

cbeebiesmama

Chatty Member
I reported squidward a couple of times for her miserable child smacking the dog, now she’s gone private. Did anyone else? I wonder if she got a warning?

muppetbaby

I genuinely didn’t even know this was a thing lol but now it makes so much sense why my shoes feel so much tighter😂 Christmas has made me look like mammy pig 🥴 might start chazzas belleh blaster while it’s still on sale😉😂😂😂
I know for years I thought that my foot size got bigger due to pregnancy and then I lost some weight and realised they hadn’t grown at all it was just fat! 🤣🤣

• Haha

ssssssss

Yeah right Chazza - this morning eh? Like fuck it was. You've probably been in your pit all day. Still got time for two undeclared ads as well. That omelette looks half cooked. 🤢

View attachment 1863477
View attachment 1863478
View attachment 1863479
As the mother of a small boy this reads like he’s done a number 2 in his nappy, and kept going down the stairs (she says why are you squeezing one out, he says oh no and starts pulling at the legs of his jammies) WHYYYY would you post this?? Take him and change him ffs. He’s probably ready for toilet training soon, if she’s arsed. Poooor Castle Greyskull 😂

Lico

Chatty Member
I dropped a shoe size when I lost a few stone. I looked it up, and apparently, your feet spread more when you weigh more and vice versa.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Old Pob's definitely been told to feature on the stories a lot more since that Snapchat incident! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Absolute whiffy hoe but at least they're taking the Christmas decs down now. WTF are the ASA doing? She's still doing undeclared ads ffs. They are useless.

charlottedawsy_1673445321633.jpg
charlottedawsy_1673445333578.jpg

• Sick

Dunham22

Chatty Member
When I went from a size 14 to a 10 I dropped a shoe size so can happen to slimmer people too. But it sickens me to sound like I’m sticking up for chazza, I’m not! 🤣🤣
tbh thinking about it when I’ve lost weight I’ve had shoes that don’t fit me anymore, width and not length.