Charlotte Dawson #18 Chazza ya panto is dire, now tell everyone how Noah really got that scar you liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me to,she is a vile one isn’t she.
Amanda you cock sucker
Not derailing the chazza thread but clicked on the Harrington link above 😂🖕I don’t follow her but if she’s a single mother how’s her child never with chazza and nowerre since they are bfffs?

Back to her frozen lasagne, pizza and shite again. It makes me laugh when she says she 'designed the plan herself'. Full of tit!
Bet Joe wicks is shutting himself with her eating plan

Reactions: 11
View attachment 1850783

Busy reporting her scamming to all I can think of
She'll be fuming that he's posted this. She's clearly not sticking to the plan she has been flogging mercilessly for the past year. I wonder if it would be worth reaching out to something like trading standards ? There must be something that regulates things like this ?
It's criminal that she is making money off vulnerable women.

Reactions: 9
My own arteries have just clogged up at looking at this… this is probably her total daily allowance of 1400 calories right in front of her..

Not derailing the chazza thread but clicked on the Harrington link above 😂🖕I don’t follow her but if she’s a single mother how’s her child never with chazza and nowerre since they are bfffs?

Bet Joe wicks is shutting himself with her eating plan
Harro’s daughter is in her late teens/early 20’s

Attachments

Reactions: 7
If there’s seconds or swapsies on a cooked breakfast - personally its the essentials - bacon, sausage, eggs. I’m not sure that a giant bowl of tinned toms would be up there… maybe they have magical fat burning properties! X
They would need magical fat burning properties to burn off all that butter

• Haha
Why is she never showered and dressed, shes so grubby with yesterday’s makeup and pajamas she’s worn for a month

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t believe her belleh blaster ‘results’ 🤥 are from only a year ago and she’s put it all back on in that time - or certainly most of it! I’m so shocked thought it was longer than that!

Isn’t she just the lowest form of pond scum ever.

Report her guys this has to stop,,Matthew dips his dick in fanny more than chazza dips her over buttered toast in dippy eggs.vile load of twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah great start to your Belleh Blaster Chazza you scammer! A microwaved ready meal last night and now this!

And people are still falling for her lies? They deserve to lose their money for being so thick if they can't even count their calories themselves!

View attachment 1850745
View attachment 1850746
I hope no one thinks charlotte cooked that for her mates? Either they ordered in or one of the mates cooked it for them. Ordered in more than likely.

I just can't believe the cheek of this lowlife..

bleeping parasite
Blimey - she really is pushing the scam! It was only ever £49.99 at full price!

Reactions: 5
Can't stand this divvy twit! Also wasn't it her that was so pissed one evening and Noah fell over and hurt himself and had to be taken to hospital??

Reactions: 7
She'll be fuming that he's posted this. She's clearly not sticking to the plan she has been flogging mercilessly for the past year. I wonder if it would be worth reaching out to something like trading standards ? There must be something that regulates things like this ?
It's criminal that she is making money off vulnerable women.
Apparently Instagram should be limiting who is shown her page because of it.

On September 18th, 2019 Instagram instituted an official policy that all ads promoting diet and weight loss products would only be able to be viewed by users 18 and over. Any ads that have false claims can be reported and subject to removal. This is a huge victory in the world of challenging diet culture. For years, celebrities and social media influencers have been advertising diet and weight loss products that, for the most part, are bogus, promise false results, and can be just downright dangerous to someone’s physical and mental health.

Most celebrities who promote these products are doing so for a paycheck and not because they are actually finding these products useful.

Reactions: 8
Dont get me wrong i love my scran, but that brekkie is like a heart attack on a plate! Mingin.

Reactions: 10
What's the point getting washed, dressed and cleaning plastic teeth when it's a rainy day in St Annes?
It's 50 yds to Fairhaven Lake to push him round and put him on a swing.........again.......nothing for kiddies to do inside on rainy days is there? Play centres etc that means getting dressed.
She's just waiting until he gets back to Nursery so she can palm him off.......I bet he can't wait.
Lazy skank

Reactions: 12
What's the point getting washed, dressed and cleaning plastic teeth when it's a rainy day in St Annes?
It's 50 yds to Fairhaven Lake to push him round and put him on a swing.........again.......nothing for kiddies to do inside on rainy days is there? Play centres etc that means getting dressed.
She's just waiting until he gets back to Nursery so she can palm him off.......I bet he can't wait.
Lazy skank
Is that what she said,my god if it is she’s one lazy asshole

Reactions: 3
If there’s seconds or swapsies on a cooked breakfast - personally its the essentials - bacon, sausage, eggs. I’m not sure that a giant bowl of tinned toms would be up there… maybe they have magical fat burning properties! X
That looks like a bowl of tomato sauce!

Can't stand this divvy twit! Also wasn't it her that was so pissed one evening and Noah fell over and hurt himself and had to be taken to hospital??
All documented in previous threads poor little boy. 😒

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.