Charlotte Dawson #18 Chazza ya panto is dire, now tell everyone how Noah really got that scar you liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chazzas BB is the same as The happy body plan that Alexandra Cane did, and now James and Ola Jordan. They all loose loads of weight in 4 months then spring this tit on the public.

Chazza will be batter selling this now as the Jordan’s are competition. They are all under Angel Media Ltd. No accounts even though they’ve been running for years? Scam artists the lot of them.

I’m sure HMRC should be running a check on this company…….🤔
I would rather pay money to someone like James and Ola Jordan who as professional dancers know a thing a bit about exercise and to a degree nutrition as I’m sure in their professional careers would have to watch what they eat, but Chazza whose only diet outside of restaurants consists of chips and gravy or microwave food and only cooks meals for her son out of a tin isn’t making me want to jump on her bandwagon anytime soo

Reactions: 19
Wtf is that? 😵😵😵🤯🤯

It looks nothing like Les Dawson? Who the hell commissioned it?

LES_DAWSON_PROMO_290722_CaroWehit_Uncompressed_1.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Reactions: 10
As we sadly draw closer to the end of yet another eye opening thread about our favourite scummy friend I would like to shamelessly remind you all of this thread title I concocted pissed as a fart of Christmas Day and ask that you may consider my entry for
the next one🤡(@Shinealight should take the majority of credit for lighting my creative fires)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Probably renting it. Land Registry will list any new owners. Nothing changed since 2018 as yet but they are quite behind with updating their records as I’m waiting to see my recent purchase showing too.
LR could take up to a year (if not longer) to update. Their turnaround times are slower than ever due to backlogs.

The previous house she lived in, in Leigh, is still up for sale on right move. It’s been up for a good 6 months. Which makes me think it was possibly rented…

Reactions: 3
I wonder if she’ll have cutouts of trace when she pops her clogs?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Thread title suggestion #19: So little time, so many scams, Chaz too busy on her phone to see Pob aint her man.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thread title suggestion: Chazza the scammer with the Belleh Blaster, sitting on her sofa all day while cnuts pay away for her takeaway.

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion
My darlings, with my scam, I'm obsessed
And I'm too lazy to get Nowhere dressed

Reactions: 16
"Guys I'm sooo excited to be back on my fabulous plan.."

Alright luv if you say so..
What a liar she is..there is no decent diet plan in the world that would recommend eating white bread smothered in butter, a huge pile of bacon, sausages and 2 fried eggs!

She really is a dishonest awful human being!

Reactions: 13
Yeah great start to your Belleh Blaster Chazza you scammer! A microwaved ready meal last night and now this!

And people are still falling for her lies? They deserve to lose their money for being so thick if they can't even count their calories themselves!

samgiffen_1672753438805.jpg

Reactions: 6
Pob and harro get to slamming while chazza doesn’t see as she’s too busy scamming.

poor nowurr is scarred and ailing and charwott and matts relationship is failing

chazza slutdrops with cardboard les, watch out dead dad she’s on her pez

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.