Charlotte Dawson #18 Chazza ya panto is dire, now tell everyone how Noah really got that scar you liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so I called her out on insta for scamming people and she deleted the comment and then said “what you on about” hahahahaha Chazza stop deleting the real comments and scamming cnuts !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Loooooool

waits for crying troll video in 3,2,1…..
About time the scheming witch got called out! I got blocked ages ago for saying the exact same thing.

....and she has the CHEEK to say "What you on about you?" Like she hasn't gained about 2 stone since she started flogging the absolute bullshit scam plan. It's gone on long enough people need to wise the duck up, it's right in front of their faces the thick fucks!

Reactions: 15
How does she flog this shite? You've only got to take one look at that 'aribatta' to see its a fuckin ready meal with plastic chicken and full of salt. Its disgusting.

Does this girl not know she can literally search up workouts for free on YouTube? Why is she giving this lowlife her money? Where's the common sense?!

• Haha
About time the scheming witch got called out! I got blocked ages ago for saying the exact same thing.

....and she has the CHEEK to say "What you on about you?" Like she hasn't gained about 2 stone since she started flogging the absolute bullshit scam plan. It's gone on long enough people need to wise the duck up, it's right in front of their faces the thick fucks!
Keep on reporting her. I've reported her to Instagram under eating disorders. She's gotten away with this misleading rubbish for a year and it needs to stop.

Reactions: 11
Have you seen Marnie from Geordie Shore now has a plan? Her website is almost identical to Chazzas

• Haha
She thinks she invented calorie counting 😂 She won't be on any plan, she will carry on as she has all of 2022, living off shite and editing her pics. She's just gonna gain more weight. That pan face is getting rounder. Shes got a face like Thomas the tank engine already 🤣
Chazza the chuffin skank engine.😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Charlotte while getting all defensive on insta asking "What you on about you?" 👀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Have you seen Marnie from Geordie Shore now has a plan? Her website is almost identical to Chazzas
Her scam is just hideous. Her before and after pics are embarrassingly edited. Shouldn't be allowed to be bleeping sold !!!

Reactions: 18
Chazzas BB is the same as The happy body plan that Alexandra Cane did, and now James and Ola Jordan. They all loose loads of weight in 4 months then spring this tit on the public.

Chazza will be batter selling this now as the Jordan’s are competition. They are all under Angel Media Ltd. No accounts even though they’ve been running for years? Scam artists the lot of them.

I’m sure HMRC should be running a check on this company…….🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.