Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clarity456

VIP Member
someone on here a while back said ken dealt cocaine?

If I had to guess, I'd say that house has been bought by one of his dodgy associates and is being leased back to them as a money laundering exercise.

I hope no one feels bad about the house cos like fuck has flogging tangerine in a bottle contributed in any way to them living in that house.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

grumpy-nosy-cow

VIP Member
The only dress that RK ‘made’ was the last one - the short white thing.

The other 2 were made by Kosovo/Albania based people, hence why they are ill fitting 🫣 Chazza would have sent the measurements she thinks she is!..🤣😂
that last dress (the short white one) makes her look like shes accidently tucked her skirt into her knickers when coming out of the loo!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Hereforthecomments1

Like everyone else I found Castle Greyskull on Rightmove in about 30 seconds, not a smart move Charlotte given you have a stalker. You don’t want people thinking you’ve made it up 😂

• Haha

Krm2011

VIP Member
Absolute shitshow. Looks like most of the stuff was gifted (more fool the companies), cardboard Les positioned in prime position, her tit exposed in that awful Dame Edna Everage dress and she can't help grabbing that woman's tit in the last clip.

She looks like she's wearing an incontinence nappy used in geriatric care homes. 🤢
View attachment 1670121
View attachment 1670122
View attachment 1670123View attachment 1670124
View attachment 1670125
View attachment 1670126
View attachment 1670127
View attachment 1670128
Dame Edna dress what a bloodeh belter my darling! 😂😂😂😂👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼

Attachments

• Haha

Lotso2018

Eating. That. Pizza. Why does she think anyone wants to see her shoving pizza in her mush and then talking with her mouth full she is beyond disgusten

• Sick

Tulip lady

Chatty Member
I don’t understand why these people put photos of their house from the outside stating where they are moving to knowing people can find their full dress and a full internal and external plan of their house 🤯🤯🤯🤯 not long since she was crying about a stalker ……

Do they not care about their kids safety??? Wow just wow …. The answer is BRAGGING

They is absolutely no other reason for them to share so much about it other than to brag

Noah doing grandads face?!… NO he’s just blowing his food like kids do! He is not les reincarnated you demented banshee 😮💨

• Haha

Lyla001

VIP Member
Coz these people dont put everything through the books
I totally get this and wouldnt put anything past them - But you need to have a certain amount ' on the books ' to get a mortgage. How the fuck have they done that!

Cilla Slack

VIP Member
Dress Number 2 of the night.....more ostrich, some net and a great big girdle strangling her thighs and choking her chuffin' chuff.

Dress2.png

• Haha
  • Wow

wiganuser

VIP Member
Just got up, drinking and back on the sniff again? Christ almighty! Vile tramp.
View attachment 1669898
View attachment 1669899
View attachment 1669900

View attachment 1669906
She really does believe her own hype. Imagine loving yourself that much you have multiple outfit changes and litter your IG page showing your dirty, chav lifestyle.

She does it all to overcompensate being in a abusive, manipulative relationship and coke addiction. Sad really! It will all go tits up and I can't wait for it 🤣🤣

• Haha

redball00n

VIP Member
Why does she make out it’s so amazing that her and Noah know how to do “the Les face”. My 18mo was walking around doing the same face the other day, I’m pretty sure she doesn’t have a clue who Les Dawson is 😂😂 All children do it it’s not exclusive to her Dad, she’s fucking deranged!!!

• Haha

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Yes guys, abit more pricey but it's an absolute beltin bargain. This whole outfit is only 400 chuffin quid my darlings.
Plus the matching dress is a steal also so you might as well throw that in to your shopping basket too my darlings. If you are feeling jazzy why not dazzle darlings in a gold number, or if you want to look like you are wrapped in sexeh foil, try the metallic foil dress.
So if you've got a spare £1,050, you too could look chuffin fabulous just like our Chazza. Pocket change is all it is. Treat yaself.

GET IN THE FUCKING BIN YOU ABSOLUTE WHOPPER.

Screenshot_20221013_001659_Instagram.jpg

PhotoGrid_Site_1665616912229.jpg

Screenshot_20221013_003137.jpg
Screenshot_20221013_003000_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20221013_003607.jpg
Screenshot_20221013_003650.jpg

Screenshot_20221013_004044.jpg
Screenshot_20221013_004006.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick

cbeebiesmama

Chatty Member
She definitely doesn’t deserve the house, the money or the spotlight. She should only have attention because she’s a shitty neglectful mother, nothing else. People who actually work hard and do something with their lives deserve the money and house. She does fuck all. He does fuck all. They’re scammers, she lives off her dead dad to stay relevant. Honestly, people who are now classed as ‘celebs’ make me sick. It’s all down to if you fit in the category of a certain look and 99% of the time they don’t even look like what they post, it’s either down to filters or surgery. I can’t wait for her downfall, I hope the house doesn’t sell or that something bad happens to the house and they have to pay out. I might sound jealous, but it’s about time bad stuff happens to bad people. Ugh.