Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

redball00n

VIP Member
I’d put money on her setting all that up herself.
Imagine being such a self absorbed narcissistic fucking twat you actually organise your own birthday set up 😂😂 She is embarassing, referring to herself as Chazza and Dawsy, I have never come across anything so cringe in my life.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

wiganuser

VIP Member
This story she had shared about the dark side of being an influencer is an utter crock of shite.

What these fake fuckers refuse to acknowledge is they decide what people see of their children. They make the decision to show their kids crawling around filthy floors and getting injured at adult parties, ending up at A&E at 2am. They are the ones showing their kids eating off revoltingly filthy tables in pubs. They are the ones deciding to show their kids naked. They are the ones deciding to feed their kids eating shite food. They are the ones deciding to show their kids awake at all hours because Charlotte mum doesn't like mornings! They are the ones exploiting their children when they cannot consent.

Don't like people caring about and having more respect for your kids than you do? Don't fucking exploit them then! Get them off the internet you fucking pricks.
View attachment 1627700
If it weren't for her social media, she wouldn't be buying a 995k house.

She lives her entire daily life on socials. She is addicted to it and loves the smoke blown up her arse. Get to fuck you coke ridden, diabetes moon face shit mother

• Haha

wiganuser

VIP Member
The fucking state of her. She has the body of my black wheelie bin. Defo packed it all back on.

Tackiest, chaviest party which comes as no shock. Illiterate matt who can't string a fucking sentence there. Catfish Harro and kasai and Paul kelly dishing the coke around. I'd rather bathe in shit than be seen there

• Haha

Krm2011

VIP Member
Even doing the Les Dawson Gurn on the bloody Panto Poster 🤦🏻‍♀️. What a one trick pony she is. 🐴 Can you just imagine how much there will be in the show.
Absolutely vile, classless, desperate twat. I can't watch her anymore because she really angers me. She doesn't deserve that house, she doesn't deserve any of the shit she gets she's one horrible fucking person! Cunts like her always seem to land on their feet and it really winds me up!

I can’t even look at posts of the new house as it makes me feel sick knowing that even with all the hard work we do myself and my husband won’t ever have a house like that (unless we win the lottery) don’t know if I’m jealous or angry or both but I tell you what? At least I’m an honest person and a good parent to my kids and that’s worth more than anything!

I feel the same, it's not fair how vile people like her seem to get everything they want in life! She scams money out of people, she's a shitty mother , she disrespects her deceased father's memory to get herself recognition. She is a cunt! I wish she'd get such a fucking dose of karma because her cocky, spoilt little bitch attitude gets right under my skin. Good people struggle while this vermin gets all she wants and more? I can't stomach her anymore because it angers me so much. I hate her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
A generic looking white house with grey windows and hot hub 😫😫😫

If she has the keys they must have 2 mortgages on the go if they haven't sold the other yet. Fuck knows how they manipulated that
£1 million quid that new house was !!! Just seen it on Rightmove. Mad where riding off the back of your dead arl fellas fame & gurning can get you !

• Wow
Reactions: 20

Frankly Mr Shankly

Chatty Member
There’s literally 10 comments on that post for someone with 1.3 million followers (bots) then goes on as if her followers are her family. It’s mainly filled with people wanting to pregnancy spells or p#rn accounts. No one is buying anything she sells and it’s obvious after that shitty video. Also SICK of the stupid dances and faces. She’s a mess.
The stupid faces, the stupid dancing about, the stupid voice.....she's got so much going for her :rolleyes:
And as for the Scottish accent, well that's just plain offensive to Scotland

She's as funny as fucking piles

Frankly Mr Shankly

Chatty Member
No offence intended to others as I am from the same area so I know these types. Blackpool chavs at their finest, they think they're something when they're just tinpot millionaires in their Prada 🤣
And they dress those children head to foot in Burberry......why?
What an absolute shower of shite

• Haha

Flozzie

Just calling it out now before it happens... the dress will fit on her birthday all thanks to belly blaster cos its an amazing plan "if I can do it you can guys, here's 75% off for another 10 years"

• Haha

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
I don’t understand the “ people thought it could just be a period “ ????? She was ten / eleven weeks ????

Oh and NO way would a sonograper say “
Everything is going go be ok … you are NOT going go have a miscarriage … I promise … I promise everything is going go be ok “ no way
If any medical professional did say that they need to be fired