Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

granite grandma

Licking the cake 🤢🤮 I actually feel sorry for her because she is so sad and deluded.
She looks terrible in both those dresses - she looks fat and shapeless. She knows it an all.
The desperation is palpable, all these shallow people pretending to have a great time.
And poor Noah, who takes a kid to an adults 30th, honestly it’s heartbreaking. If any of those people were any sort of friend they’d be having a word about her absolute failure to put Noah first.
The come down from this is going to be mega, she’s going to hate all the unfiltered stuff showing her fat belleh and droopy tits.
Sad, sad, sad and her dad would be horrified.

Reactions: 23

Cilla Slack

VIP Member
Wonder when the drug-fest at the house is? After this lame event? Or tomoz?

Can just see our Trace sat there on the sofa with her chips and gravehhhh opening that little packet of "salt" she's found on the kitchen unit, ready for a good old sprinkle.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

wibblywobblywoo

VIP Member
And dress (I use that word loosely..) number 3…👀🤦🏻‍♀️
They just got more and more hideous with every change! The last one looked like she was tangled up in a load of bog roll !

Why in the space of 5 hours did she need to change her dress 3 times ?

The dress she had been gushing over for weeks, which turned out to be really underwhelming and didn't fit her properly, she barely wore!

Reactions: 22

aquabella

Her house has been listed with a new estate agent. This one has a floor plan and a video tour. The utility room is unpainted, Noah’s wardrobe has missing handles, the whole house is tatty and the back garden is like a back yard and full of weeds. No wonder it hasn’t sold. She is so lazy not to do it up ready to sell.
I had to take a look and play spot the les 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha

Krm2011

VIP Member
Why is she constantly insinuating that being pale looks awful? I’d rather be pale than look like her - she is literally orange and her streaky tan hands repulse me. Notice she doesn’t use the term “pale embryo thumb” anymore after we called her out on here for saying it a few days after she supposedly lost a baby. Vile bitch.
She's got bigger issues than being pale. Was she dropped on her head multiple times as a baby because she's got a fucking flat pan face and a flat head at the back. She's one ugly mother fucker. Orange or not.

She's just the most hideous, repulsive, vile fucking specimen. My god I wish someone would knock her out. I hate the sight of the cunt.

Sorry I needed to vent after watching that 😂👊🏼

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

cbeebiesmama

Chatty Member
My heart and love goes to every single person who has suffered a miscarriage or a loss of a child. The fact that some people lie just for attention and sympathy is disgusting. No one deserves to lose a child. I know for sure if someone truly lost their child they wouldn’t be slut dropping or guzzling down booze for a good old piss up. She really boils my blood. Vile, vile, cretin.

• Heart
  • Sad

Tulip lady

Chatty Member
I don’t understand the “ people thought it could just be a period “ ????? She was ten / eleven weeks ????

Oh and NO way would a sonograper say “
Everything is going go be ok … you are NOT going go have a miscarriage … I promise … I promise everything is going go be ok “ no way

Why does she constantly say “obviously”

Also the fake crying 😂
Because she is lying and trying to convince you she is telling the truth. She does it all the time on every video/story/lecture she gives.

I've had to cut back on watching her. She gives me rage.

She is a ghastly human being who is living off her dead fathers name, scamming people left right and centre, she's not funny, she's not relatable, she's a terrible parent who is exploiting her own child, she's a lazy bitch raising her child on beige cardboard food, she isn't successful, or inspirational, she isn't a model and she didn't lose that weight through the belly blaster diet either, her dress sense is so 1980's Joan Collins wants her wardrobe back, her hair and make-up is even worse. All round she is a shockingly awful human being.

AND what REALLY pisses me off is she makes herself poached eggs but Noah has bloody cherios!

Rubydoo70

VIP Member
Why the fuck are these hotels gifting people like her stays ?????? When they have the fucking money ?????? It’s a disgrace . People are struggling to pay billls ….. families can’t get away ….. yet they giving her this for free .They absolutely disgust me tbh even taking it .

I was booked to go there in November but I’ve actually cancelled it now cos if this .
I hope you told them the reason why you cancelled. That they gifted this bell end a free stay.

Reactions: 21

Flozzie

And bragging about losing 3lbs in 4 days ...absolutely nothing healthy about that. How she is allowed to peddle this unhealthy damaging shite is beyond me..

And how incredibly relateable with all her M&S food 🙄 ridiculous woman
£3.75 for those ready meals. 2 a day over a week is over £50. I follow a lady on Instagram don't know if I can share her name she does 5 family meals for £25 from Aldi and they look amazing. Then you get this muppet using ready meals a bag of Crisps and a dunker to flog amazing diet

• Heart

jayne2240

VIP Member
To be honest, he’s so accustomed to eating the same crap, he probably refuses anything else and that is entirely her fault. Skips, fruit shoots, chocolate, chips, spag bol out of a fucking can!!!! She is such a lazy cunt.

My 18mo is going through her fussy stage and sometimes won’t touch her dinner but I would never give her the bland processed shite Charlotte gives to Noah.
Thing is I can understand throwing together tinned food or whatever if you’re working long hours and you’re a single parent and you’re burnt at both ends with no energy to contemplate cooking a meal for yourself and your kids. What irks me about Charlotte is she doesn’t work, she’s home with him 24/7, it would take nothing to buy a cookbook and learn to cook meals with fresh ingredients. She has the money for it when a lot of people these days can’t afford to make their children good, nutritious food. She has zero excuse.

• Heart

WeefBellington

VIP Member
The fact she’s calls herself dawsy winds me the fuck up. It’s a shit nickname! Putting it on all her tat she sells aswell.. tragic

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
Watching the video of her at Noahs age, gurning like Les and kissing inanimate objects, it was clear poor Noah was just going be a repeat of her own childhood. Same conditioning.

• Sad