Charlotte Dawson #15 Searching for pics of Les and the Queen but still not sure where Pob has been!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is this ste fella? What have i missed?i thought i was chazzas numbeh one fan but clearly not🤣🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
As if she’s brought along that bleeping cardboard cut out 😭😭😭😭😭 it needs setting on fire.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She really has packed on the timber! I hope nobody parts with their money after seeing she's got no waist at all. The partehh looks tit!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
So basically it’s a party for her agents and they’ve just invited every randomer on their books?? And duck me why she wearing granny pants it makes her look podgey 😂😂 and I’m sorry to say both those dresses have put a damper on carries designs they are awful and don’t suit her at all. Her own dress she wore was much better than Charlottes. 😂

Also if you listen to Sam giffens first story when someone says ‘look at that dress’ she goes on to say ‘what on earth have you got in your mouth at this time’ then laughs the other girl replies ‘I’m on one tonight haha’ oh really I’d that what’s in the party bags??? 🤔

Reactions: 15
Wonder when the drug-fest at the house is? After this lame event? Or tomoz?

Can just see our Trace sat there on the sofa with her chips and gravehhhh opening that little packet of "salt" she's found on the kitchen unit, ready for a good old sprinkle.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can’t get over how awful the dress is, her tits have shrunk and her belly has gotten bigger 😭 imagine paying out for a dress to be fitted yet it doesn’t. What a skank, that’s what you get for scamming people. I keep laughing how awful the boob part is😂😂😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 11
So basically it’s a party for her agents and they’ve just invited every randomer on their books?? And duck me why she wearing granny pants it makes her look podgey 😂😂 and I’m sorry to say both those dresses have put a damper on carries designs they are awful and don’t suit her at all. Her own dress she wore was much better than Charlottes. 😂

Also if you listen to Sam giffens first story when someone says ‘look at that dress’ she goes on to say ‘what on earth have you got in your mouth at this time’ then laughs the other girl replies ‘I’m on one tonight haha’ oh really I’d that what’s in the party bags??? 🤔
I was wondering what's in her mouth too..at this time! A disco biscuit perhaps. 😂
I don't judge people if they take class As but I do judge someone if they take along their toddler and have him around people who are doing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Licking the cake 🤢🤮 I actually feel sorry for her because she is so sad and deluded.
She looks terrible in both those dresses - she looks fat and shapeless. She knows it an all.
The desperation is palpable, all these shallow people pretending to have a great time.
And poor Noah, who takes a kid to an adults 30th, honestly it’s heartbreaking. If any of those people were any sort of friend they’d be having a word about her absolute failure to put Noah first.
The come down from this is going to be mega, she’s going to hate all the unfiltered stuff showing her fat belleh and droopy tits.
Sad, sad, sad and her dad would be horrified.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.