Charlotte Dawson #15 Searching for pics of Les and the Queen but still not sure where Pob has been!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Her friends’ are only there for the free booze, drugs and food. Personally I wouldn’t want friends like squidward and wonky tits

Reactions: 13
Dress Number 2 of the night.....more ostrich, some net and a great big girdle strangling her thighs and choking her chuffin' chuff.

Dress2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Dress Number 2 of the night.....more ostrich, some net and a great big girdle strangling her thighs and choking her chuffin' chuff.

View attachment 1668278
Comes to something when her mates outfits outshine her s!

Neither of her 2 dresses fit her properly...how embarrassing!

R Trace ignoring her whilst she's doing her speech and Matthew forgets to turn the mike on for his..hilarious! Plus all the people chatting whilst she's talking...oh dear!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh ffs of course the cut out has to be there I hope someone spills a bottle of prosecco on it and he disintegrates in front of her eyes. Pob would be wetting himself.

You are a better person than me. I was hoping for a random dog to cock its leg and take an aimed piss.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.