Charlotte Dawson #15 Searching for pics of Les and the Queen but still not sure where Pob has been!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact she’s calls herself dawsy winds me the duck up. It’s a tit nickname! Putting it on all her tat she sells aswell.. tragic

Reactions: 21
It doesn’t look like rendezvous, looks more like Morley’s barn. I wonder why they’ve changed the venue if they have

Reactions: 7
What an orange, feathery, glittery shitfest! 🤢

samgiffen_1666376587654.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 4
The fact she’s calls herself dawsy winds me the duck up. It’s a tit nickname! Putting it on all her tat she sells aswell.. tragic
I thought nicknames were what other people gave you! You're not actually meant to use it yourself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dress is too big on her boobs plus those aren't the shoes she was bragging about wearing earlier in the week..

Reactions: 7
Can you imagine how much she's bleeping loving being centre of attention tonight! She thinks she's bleeping Liz Taylor! Someone trip her up I beg!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
People are there for the free booze. She has zero real friends!
That's true..I've never known such a sad, pathetic, desperate individual. Begs attention like nobody I've ever seen. Has to have eyes on her at every opportunity. I should pity her really because it must be bleeping tiring being that over the top just to get attention. Could you be arsed...I know I couldn't. She's tragic.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That's true..I've never known such a sad, pathetic, desperate individual. Begs attention like nobody I've ever seen. Has to have eyes on her at every opportunity. I should pity her really because it must be bleeping tiring being that over the top just to get attention. Could you be arsed...I know I couldn't. She's tragic.
Plus having to organise her own party - now that's sad too!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She won’t get motability you have to be unable to walk a few meters and use a walking aid ( stick or crutches)
Y
The c*nting has started.

I see Helen Flanagan is going to the tit-fest tonight, I used to like her but have unfollowed because she is now a fellow wanker.
Jesus Christ. There is nothing interesting in the slightest to watch these mutants

They've been to the races a few times. Can't stand her either!
I’ve unfollowed her 2night for this as well, wtf is she doing hanging about with this skank

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.