Charlotte Dawson #15 Searching for pics of Les and the Queen but still not sure where Pob has been!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope that child is some where safe tonight
I was gonna say surely he won't be at the party after the social services fiasco , she wouldn't be that stupid but then again this is chazza we are talking about.

Reactions: 10
That glittered hat & crown make her look like a poundland version of the village people 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Chazza, you wouldn't know 'classeh' if it hit you in your oompah loompah pea face. Christ this partehh is gonna be trashee! 💯

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Only just noticed she's not got her blonde fringe now.
I wonder if Melt ever shows his bare legs. Are those leggings covering them up for some reason? Must be self conscious of something. Why not just wear tracksuit bottoms? Does he think it makes him look more ex-rugby player? I have lots of questions. But mainly he just looks utterly feminine and revolting. Nothing manly about him at all.

Reactions: 11
So up to now it's looking like everything "gifted" of course, wouldn't expect anything else. What is wrong with this country that we "gift" things for the wealthy? Shes showing off her "wealth" all over insta but let's give some freebies hey?
It will be interesting to see if both Paul and Jazmine are invited?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So up to now it's looking like everything "gifted" of course, wouldn't expect anything else. What is wrong with this country that we "gift" things for the wealthy? Shes showing off her "wealth" all over insta but let's give some freebies hey?
It will be interesting to see if both Paul and Jazmine are invited?!
Gifted tatt! She can have it all!

Much rather pay for things myself and have the things I want not a load of cheap and tacky crap which looks like it's been sneezed on with snotty glitter...

Reactions: 10
The c*nting has started.

I see Helen Flanagan is going to the tit-fest tonight, I used to like her but have unfollowed because she is now a fellow wanker.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 11
What I wanna know is why on earth is Rosie Webster from corrie going to her party , are they friends?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am dying that a grown adult woman is wearing a cheap sparkly tacky crown saying “Dawsy” on it to her 30th birthday party 😂😂😂 She is cringeworthy.

Also I’ve never come across anyone who organises their own party like this? I’ve been to a few 30ths this year and they were all mostly organised by the person’s partner or family.

But I suppose Pob wouldn’t organise duck all for her cos he can’t stand her and she is an narc bleep who always has to be centre of attention and go OTT for Instagram likes.

Reactions: 16
It begins :sick:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I wonder if nowhere the party animal will be front and centre entertainment tonight…
She’s rotten 🤢

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.