Charlotte Dawson #15 Searching for pics of Les and the Queen but still not sure where Pob has been!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Todays the day darhliiiiins !!

hope you’ve all got your chavveh outfits at the readeh and you’re prepped to get pissed and put your little cherubs at risk of serious injureh!!!

lets get fucked up gals 🥳🥳🥳
Its gonna be CHUFFIN GREEEAT

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think if someone was photoshopping photos of my deceased father I’d be a mix of very upset and angry. This is so weird to encourage all these weirdos to create Les and Noah pictures. She desperately needs grief counselling because this is not remotely normal.

Reactions: 15
Loool squidward has gone private definitely don’t want people to see what’s going to happen at the skank fest! Still makes me laugh how much effort she’s going to for HER birthday but did duck all for melted Ken 😭😭
Only private for some :unsure: :D
And a friend of mine knows an agency worker on shift tonight at the Rendevouz.....and he's a bigger gossip than me :ROFLMAO: Be ready for the tea spillage

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
The story about buying a car for Tracy had an #AD int the top right corner.
Does that mean it's a freebie?

Nah, dizzy or more likely the use of a dodgy broker to wangle the cheapest finance option a month. Her extra disability/mobility payments must have come through, if that's the case, to pay the odd £400 (less if finance was really mangled and wangled) a month. It's not new by the way.

Reactions: 8
Can’t wait to see what all the Chav’s are wearing at this party and wonder if Pob will have his handbag? 🤣
Is there a dressed up version of the tights and shorts 🤷‍♀️🤢

I reckon it’s going to be a roaring 30’s theme. Chavvy Charlotte with be dressed as a Slapper - sorry I meant Flapper. Judging by the feathers, shoes and horrendous embroidered dress we were given a snippet of. Pob will be his best bib and tucker looking the prick he usually does. 😂

😂😂😂😂
His biggest named sweatshirt no doubt lol

Is there a dressed up version of the tights and shorts 🤷‍♀️🤢

His biggest named sweatshirt no doubt lol
*Best even lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Strange how she can't mark her scams as #ad but manages to mark her freebies - using the smallest font she can find!

Nah, dizzy or more likely the use of a dodgy broker to wangle the cheapest finance option a month. Her extra disability/mobility payments must have come through, if that's the case, to pay the odd £400 (less if finance was really mangled and wangled) a month. It's not new by the way.
She won’t get motability you have to be unable to walk a few meters and use a walking aid ( stick or crutches)

Reactions: 3
She won’t get motability you have to be unable to walk a few meters and use a walking aid ( stick or crutches)
We've seen ourselves clips of her using a wheelchair at the airport, god knows who else she's conned. There is nothing at all wrong with my partner's ex-wife (even her own sons who live with her say so) but once the gold-digging days were over for her she's managed to claim everything going, despite never working a day in her life through choice.

Loool squidward has gone private definitely don’t want people to see what’s going to happen at the skank fest! Still makes me laugh how much effort she’s going to for HER birthday but did duck all for melted Ken 😭😭
Has she? Now we have it confirmed it's going to be a massive shitfest!!!! 🤣

That bar/restaurant is going to regret allowing this shower of shite to party there big time!

charlottedawsy_1666354111333.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
He does duck all for her full stop!

I wonder if he'll be dealing tonight?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.