Charlotte Dawson #15 Searching for pics of Les and the Queen but still not sure where Pob has been!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's rinsing dirty cash. No way is her lifestyle legit. Unemployed people don't buy luxury homes and cars.

She's a scheming little rat. She pretends to be this wholesome and relatable character but she's nothing of the sort. I couldn't be in the same room as her she is bleeping horrid through and through.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
She's rinsing dirty cash. No way is her lifestyle legit. Unemployed people don't buy luxury homes and cars.
💯 % !!! Totally agree with this. Some sly tit going on with her. She is not important as she thinks she is! And what does Pob do apart from waltz about in those fuckin shorts n legging combo! 🤮Les would turn in his grave with this shower of tit living off his name.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg just watched her hair reel ….. wtaf she has to be the most annoying head on social media 🤯🤯🤯🤯 she sounds such an idiot talking …. Why does she need to talk in so many different accents ??? How companies are happy for her to advertise them I don’t know .
duck off Charlotte with your ridiculous turning faces .

Reactions: 12
What the duck is Pob the Wotsit wearing. From that view it's like he's got a skirt on rather than a pair of shorts. His dress sense is bleeping repulsive. Just like him. How the duck she finds him attractive I'll never know. 🤮🤮🤮
He looks a right simple bastard dressed like that.

Screenshot_20221020_234817_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
He is always wearing leggings and shorts, why?? He looks bleeping ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can we talk about the latest creepy photoshop of old les sucking a dummy whilst holding a naked noah 😡

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
He is always wearing leggings and shorts, why?? He looks bleeping ridiculous
Quoted myself to add that she makes me feel physically sick in her latest tanning video. She is so vulgar, can only imagine what the dress is like🤢 always trying to make herself look skinny too

Reactions: 9
WTF is this? Beyond vile and utterly grotesque. 🤢
View attachment 1666415
How on earth would you look at this and not think this is creepy af and block whoever made it, not share it to the world. She's seems to lack basic common sense and needs lessons in parenting particularly in regards to child safety online. This is just disgusting. Poor noah.

Reactions: 20
Loo
Does Charlotte think we’re all thick? She’s posted her before as when she first started her weight loss (hairs dark) but is saying she’s lost the half a stone she put on in summer for her party but her before isn’t from summer?All summer filming herself in gym gear saying she’s done a work out and is eating pizza and pasta because it’s allowed on her plan... but now your saying you’ve
How on earth would you look at this and not think this is creepy af and block whoever made it, not share it to the world. She's seems to lack basic common sense and needs lessons in parenting particularly in regards to child safety online. This is just disgusting. Poor noah.
I think the person creating these hideous pictures could well be her Stalker trying to get close to her. Why spend your time creating pictures with dead people in them? Les wouldn’t look like that now anyway, he’d be a wrinkled little old man who like Trace probably wouldn’t know what day it was. I love and miss my Dad but no way would I have a picture made of him with my 2 year old Grandaughter. It’s actually quite sick.🤢

Reactions: 14
Can’t wait to see what all the Chav’s are wearing at this party and wonder if Pob will have his handbag? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can’t wait to see what all the Chav’s are wearing at this party and wonder if Pob will have his handbag? 🤣
I reckon it’s going to be a roaring 30’s theme. Chavvy Charlotte with be dressed as a Slapper - sorry I meant Flapper. Judging by the feathers, shoes and horrendous embroidered dress we were given a snippet of. Pob will be his best bib and tucker looking the prick he usually does. 😂

😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What the duck is Pob the Wotsit wearing. From that view it's like he's got a skirt on rather than a pair of shorts. His dress sense is bleeping repulsive. Just like him. How the duck she finds him attractive I'll never know. 🤮🤮🤮
He looks a right simple bastard dressed like that.

View attachment 1666247
For ages now I’ve been thinking maybe he is in the closet trans. Before Caitlin was Caitlin Jenner she would like her hair long and earrings like do little things that made her feel more like the woman she felt inside. Maybe pobs doing the same with this outfit and the clutch

• Haha
She’s always wearing high waisted bikinis to hide her belleh! Nothing wrong with a tummy but it pisses me off how she pretends she’s lost loads of weight when it’s just angles and clothes!

Loool squidward has gone private definitely don’t want people to see what’s going to happen at the skank fest! Still makes me laugh how much effort she’s going to for HER birthday but did duck all for melted Ken 😭😭

• Haha
Todays the day darhliiiiins !!

hope you’ve all got your chavveh outfits at the readeh and you’re prepped to get pissed and put your little cherubs at risk of serious injureh!!!

lets get fucked up gals 🥳🥳🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.