Charlotte Dawson #14 Riding around Rome and crashed the scooter, that'll teach yew for shoving too much up your hooter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t deal with her fake laugh! And clean your house you scruff! Showing nappies all over the floor and letting Noah put his hands in the bin! Bet she didn’t wipe his hands afterwards, I’d put money on it
She really is woman

So what we thinking the big announcement is, can’t be pregnant as again we’ve all seen her drinking for 5days when she was away, so is it that the house has sold and they’ve found their new chuffin family home, or is it another bleeping tanning product

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She really is woman

So what we thinking the big announcement is, can’t be pregnant as again we’ve all seen her drinking for 5days when she was away, so is it that the house has sold and they’ve found their new chuffin family home, or is it another bleeping tanning product
I wondered if they’re emigrating?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And that last post, who is missing Noah shout Matt cos I certainly wasn’t

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Miss dawson from Australia killed herself because this lowlife trashed her home.
Look it up Dawson house sitter

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Australia are quite picky about who they let in, you generally have to have some kind of skill which rules those two out

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Australia are quite picky about who they let in, you generally have to have some kind of skill which rules those two out
That’s true.. I don’t know why it would be so ‘exciting’ if it was just a normal house move? Or maybe I’m giving them too much credit 😄

Reactions: 8
She really is woman

Their house hasn't sold as yet according to Rightmove. 🤔 But I bet they've put an offer in on another house and it's been accepted. Certainly won't be any other earth shattering news.

Screenshot_20220904_221344.jpg

Reactions: 10
She really is woman

Ken’s finally emerged from Narnia?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wondered if they’re emigrating?
Do they know Les Dawson in other countries?

It’s probably that they are moving which we all know anyway as Pob mentioned it weeks ago. Or they are being filmed for one of these reality shows. Think they are filming the Tyson Fury family at the moment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.