Charlotte Dawson #14 Riding around Rome and crashed the scooter, that'll teach yew for shoving too much up your hooter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe you'd have a house with a garden that big and ready to go without doing something with it?

Paddling pool?
Veggie garden?
Flowers?
Toys?
Sand pit?
Play area?
Pond with protection so he doesn't fall in, not that Chazza would think of safety.
Christ she could even have her own gin bar?

I'm totally at a loss as to why the stinky scratter would rather spend money on chavvy holidays and then spend the rest of her days inside her squatty house. We've just had a whole summer of great weather and she's been festering in her pit of a house with the TV on.

She must be depressed as duck.

Reactions: 14
That is definitely their house. They couldn't even be bothered to finish off the garden before they put it up for sale! Idiots.
Think ive made my post confusing 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
i meant the picture where the cleaner is?? Doesn’t look like the back of charlottes because she defo asnt finished the garden because you can see it on rightmove.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Think ive made my post confusing 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
i meant the picture where the cleaner is?? Doesn’t look like the back of charlottes because she defo asnt finished the garden because you can see it on rightmove.
No you're completely right. It's not their house! 👍

Reactions: 7
Why is she so happy showing off how trampy and greasy her malnourished 'cherub' looks. It really is gross.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She’s been dropped by white management because she’s lost credibility and so is having to sell her house.
She was also struggling to pay 3 grand a month for the pr companies work.
Karma you greasy haired twit.
What “work” will this new one have them do 🤔 is this the family announcement 🙄

Reactions: 4
No point telling management teams how bad their influencers are , they don’t listen , they block & delete. I’ve seen it with other influencer twats. So annoying all they want is money.

If I looked like her after the scooter incident I wouldn’t leave the house , look at the state of her & it must be scary for Noah to see her like that too.

The same people who rep those two Faiers sisters so expect some awful fly on the wall tit for ITVBe 🤢
We can say about Charlotte that she doesn’t pop out kids every 5 mins for clout like them two & I am convinced they both plan their pregnancies. Sam has just had her third then Billie announces she’s pregnant with her third , I find it really weird.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
So after being cooped up in her house for what 5 days.. she finally does a post to say she’s happy to be out with Noah for a bit of fresh air….

No Charlotte u twit you’ve pushed Noah in the pram round to Matts parents so he can see his dad for an hour then pushed him back home for a tin of spag bol.

Poor kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Xanthe turns water into wine for these talentless people! Charlotte will be everywhere!!!! They will probs have a show/ insta account/ Tik tok page about their new house and their move, ok mag shoots left, right and centre “my fertility struggle”, “matt and Charlotte in their new home”, “join Matt, Charlotte and Noah at halloween, bonfire night, Christmas” etc it will be never ending!! I bet she will even get Noah work.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.