Charlotte Dawson #14 Riding around Rome and crashed the scooter, that'll teach yew for shoving too much up your hooter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they know Les Dawson in other countries?

It’s probably that they are moving which we all know anyway as Pob mentioned it weeks ago. Or they are being filmed for one of these reality shows. Think they are filming the Tyson Fury family at the moment.
that’s exactly what it will be a reality tv show, something similiar to what Tommy & Georgia done

Reactions: 8
Do us a favour Charlotte piss off out the uk & never come back ( leave Noah to a proper family who will love & care for him ) xxx

Reactions: 10
please not Australia, we don’t want her 😭😂 Unless it’s in the middle of the Northern Territory so she can get lost in the outback, never to be seen again

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The state of the floor,nappies everywhere and crisps all over the carpet,the poor lad was filthy and dirty she’s unfit to be a mother.shocking

Reactions: 11
He wont be in that routine for long, she's too lazy to stick with it. She's a scruffy, lazy witch.
She's already moaning about the early morning, because it wasn't her who got him into it.

Him chewing his toothbrush is not cleaning his teeth, he's not a dog.

Reactions: 11
She's already moaning about the early morning, because it wasn't her who got him into it.

Him chewing his toothbrush is not cleaning his teeth, he's not a dog.
"Must know I need him" Why's she acting like she's been hit by a lorry the absolute freak. I've never seen anyone so utterly pathetic!!

She makes me feel sick she's just the most disgusting person. She's a professional bleeping victim.

Reactions: 13
Why is the ‘new dressing’ in a completely different place to the original?? Not faking again chazza???

Reactions: 9
For someone who has such an ‘evil’ troll she definitely doesn’t seem to care about posting other peoples kids when the school badges are on show 🤦🏽‍♀️ We believe you chaz 👌🏽

Reactions: 9
I’ve never known a mother who lounges around in her pjs all day every day. And Noah probably hasn’t left her side because he knows she never bleeping lifts her arse off the couch so he might as well join her. That poor boy is missing out on so much.

Tuesday is my weekday off, we can’t drive anywhere as we only have 1 car at the moment and my partner needs it for work - still, we walk to her toddler gymnastics class, then she has a nap, then we spend the afternoon outside on the trampoline, we paint, we draw, she runs around the garden throwing a ball for the dog, she goes in the sandpit. And I still manage to keep my house clean and tidy and make her a meal that isn’t beige and full of crap. Charlotte has no excuse, she is just a lazy selfish bleep.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
For someone who has such an ‘evil’ troll she definitely doesn’t seem to care about posting other peoples kids when the school badges are on show 🤦🏽‍♀️ We believe you chaz 👌🏽
She makes it up as she goes along , acting so scared 😂 She doesn’t care because they’re not her kids!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.