Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cbeebiesmama

Chatty Member
I definitely believe the story about POB with the sex worker. Who would lie about having sex with mushroom dick, it’s hardly worth a brag 😂 chaz is clearly pulling the wool over her trampy mates eyes with a different sob story so she isn’t judged for sticking with a cheat. First it was the miscarriage story now she’s crying troll from 2 years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

HeyBabes

VIP Member
“Losing my dad at 8 months old broke me”
Are 8 month olds even that aware of what’s going on around them? I’m sure it’s a sad situation and all, never getting to meet your dad, but she didn’t even know him, and in no way can use his death as an excuse for her shit lifestyle. This girl is psychotic

• Haha

Flozzie

I think its so sad for Noah, imagine someone asking him about his family when hes older "I don't have a Mummy or Daddy I have Charlotte and Matt, I do have a Grandad though, he's made out of cardboard and he sits in our front room" 🧐🙄

• Haha

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Has Tracy got a drink problem or is she getting early onset dementia? She has that slightly startled look of either being pissed or not understanding her surroundings. She doesn’t look the full ticket whatever the reason 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

redball00n

VIP Member
Oh fuck off - she’s even managed to make beautiful Olivia Newton-John’s death about her and Les!!!!!!!. 🫠🫠🫠🫠 She is one deranged narcissistic cunt

• Angry

Opinionated

VIP Member
I can't even bring myself to watch it because it'll fucking infuriate me..
I had to switch it off as soon as she poked her eyes to make herself cry 🙄 honestly ppl are so dumb to even think she’s telling the truth. She’s now invented a stalker because she’s got found out and it will deflect from the real reason SS got involved. She knew it would get out so needed some excuse. You don’t parade a child on social media with burns and bruises on their face, out till midnight with boozed up parents, attending a&e with a head injury from a party with boozed up parents, being fed shit constantly and having a droopy piss full nappy and kissing a cardboard cutout pretending it’s a real person and not expect a call from child services?? SHES put all that on Instagram it’s all there for anyone to see!!!!! NO ONE IS MAKING IT UP!!!! I’m surprised she didn’t blame the stalker for making up rumours of Matthew paying for prostitutes or the fact he’s put the house on the market. Hasn’t answered those has she

• Heart

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
She wants to send Colleen Rooney a message and get her onto finding this mysterious person that randomly sends her messages.. would save wasting police time and public money.

And she makes me laugh, plenty of time to shill the belleh blaster scam , which is never off sale, and time to plaster her face with all that terracotta makeup ( all for a trip to the park - take note SS! ) but no time to wash her hair ...makes perfect sense!

• Haha

wiganuser

VIP Member
What’s with the fucking leggings
I've never known a man with that much of a disgusting,vulgar dress sense.

Lads in gym leggings, shorts and neon tshirts make me fucking itch

I'm surprised he doesn't let dawsy ram a 10 inch dildo up his smelly arse

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

laughing

VIP Member
My last comment on this!

Why was Pob not along side her, supporting her during her post?

• Heart

redball00n

VIP Member
Encourages Noah to call his actual living breathing Dad “Matt” yet a fucking cardboard cutout is referred to as “Grandad”. She’s fucked in the head.

• Haha
  • Heart

Dunham22

Chatty Member
The problem that SW’ers have is that legally there has to be evidence of harm or suspected harm. In the grand scheme of things, and in comparison to what SW’ers deal with on a day to day basis, her actions are so far from the threshold of neglect that it wont ever be given a full investigation. Unfortunately there are thousands of cases where kids are being sexually abused, witnessing DV, malnourished and in poverty when social workers know, they have eyes, they have instinct but unfortunately they don’t have the powers and legal jurisdiction to intervene until the evidence is gathered and the courts have given the go ahead/enough evidence to even start legal proceedings.

Frankly calls like the aforementioned to social services take time away from the “proper” cases of neglect. Each call creates so much paperwork and is a waste of resources.

I’m not a parent. I’m not judging her parenting. It isn’t my place to say whether she is a good parent or not. What I think everyone who is reporting her to SS needs to realise is that her child is fed, washed, in a clean environment and clothed. In comparison to the children living in squalor, with drug addict parents, witnessing DV, starving, missing school, being beaten or sexually abused and surrounded by used needles ... Charlotte is giving her son an amazing life. Social services deal with much more pressing and immediate concerns. A personal vendetta isn‘t justification to waste professionals time. If people were hoax calling other emergency services such as an ambulance or police to her property, it would be uproar. Social services need the same respect.
Turning up at the hospital half cut while your child is blacked out and vomiting is very much a reason for social services to provide a welfare call. It’s called safeguarding. I was questioned to death when my kid hurt himself falling over and eye like a golf ball when he was a toddler.. that was 18 years ago

Krm2011

VIP Member
I've never known anyone to expose their child SO MUCH! Who wants to see Noah walking around the living room shouting Matt? It's the equivalent of one of us going Facebook live and showing all our Facebook friends one of our kid's eating their dinner every day 🤣 nobody gives a shit 🤣🙄 She just sits on her non existent arse filming him and laughing at him when he's doing nothing remotely funny. She does this throughout the day, EVERY DAY.....WHY?

She's not a full shilling

• Haha

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
I don’t understand how this is a bad thing? I have always called my mum by her first name. She gave me a choice when I was younger and I choice to call her by her name. I know she’s my mum and she knows I’m her daughter? I have also gave my children the choice too and whichever they want to call me they can. I know it’s not the norm to call your parents by their first name but I don’t see how this has anything to do with her bad parenting?!
Weird AF in my opinion but that alone does not equate to bad parenting. It’s just everything else she does🤔

I think most people, myself included find it an absolute joy to hear you child call you mummy or daddy. Mines 3 and it still warms my heart to hear ‘mammy’. It’s a word nobody else calls me, only your child. My friends call me by my name, my colleagues, my relatives… only my son calls me mammy.💜

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Just watched her video.. whilst I dont agree with them horrible messages she’s been personally sent and the headstone picture which is disgusting! there’s a big difference between having an opinion on here.. and being a troll and harassing someone. You cannot compare the two.

Hopefully the police will get to the bottom of it and find the person because that is vile and unacceptable.

Maybe.. just maybe this might be the wake up call you need.

People do not want to see you plastered all over Insta partying with your son till all hours, what is hard to understand about that Charlotte?

Some of your followers on Insta are probably parents who cannot have children and are desperately trying.. imagine how they feel when they see you pissed up partying with gangs of friends at 11pm and poor Noah is crawling around under the tables??

Use Insta for work but bloody put the phone down and spend time with your son, why show the world your every movement?

Children are precious and grow up so fast, make the most of it and make it YOUR memories.. not everyone else’s.

Dunham22

Chatty Member
It was your dad, he’s telling you to let him rest in peace and stop being weirdly obsessed with a bloody statue and piece of cardboard.
It was her dad letting her know he has heartburn from all the chips and gravehhhh he is being fed 😂

• Haha