Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiraffeFur

Chatty Member
Whilst I agree her behaviour is often appalling, I definitely don’t agree with anyone contacting her directly, that’s harassment.
Commenting on here is a different matter, she chooses to come and read here!
Charlotte, when you read here, take a break from it all, sort your head out and start again.

Reactions: 27

wiganuser

VIP Member
I maybe late to post this, but WTAF!! Olivia Newton-John, superstar, legend, fighter, dies and she still
manages to bring her dad into it! Jesus Christ!! Can she stoop any lower to try and capitalise on people dying.
Her dad died in 1901, no fucker gives a shit

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Opinionated

VIP Member
Honestly I’ve just watched and one word comes to mind. DEFLECTION!! She’s scared that the truths going to come out so she’s got in there first And the fake tears says it all. What she puts on Instagram is abhorrent and she’s only got herself to blame. No stalker or troll has done that and certainly no one on here. WAKE UP CHARLOTTE ITS YOUR OWN DOING. The lies and now this manipulation of your followers for clout?? Vile just vile!!!!

‘Do people want to see me dead?’
rather dramatic Chaz. I would Personally like to see you prioritise your sons needs. It’s not about having a clean house or spending money on him it’s about putting that child first. Taking him to pubs where people are doing shots isn’t . Letting him wander round barefoot in pubs until the early hours because you want to stay out late drinking isn’t . I know it’s a harsh wake up call but you are still continuing life like you are a single woman instead of a mum

• Heart

lorri b111

Chatty Member
Honestly I’ve just watched and one word comes to mind. DEFLECTION!! She’s scared that the truths going to come out so she’s got in there first And the fake tears says it all. What she puts on Instagram is abhorrent and she’s only got herself to blame. No stalker or troll has done that and certainly no one on here. WAKE UP CHARLOTTE ITS YOUR OWN DOING. The lies and now this manipulation of your followers for clout?? Vile just vile!!!!
100 percent she’s deflecting. The thing is who ever contacted social work isn’t telling any lies she is drinking all the time while having nowehh there, she also co sleeps with him while been drinking, her list of stuff she does is endless. If the social work had a look at her page they would see this. She’s turning this round to be everyone else fault except hers, and the call to social work I would say is closer to home rather than someone following her on insta, or even here. No-one wishes her any harm they just want her to put her child first, but let’s be honest I don’t think she’s capable of that

• Heart

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
All the other insta huns messages of support coming out, talia saying people should sign up to social media with ID… that would be Noah’s insta gone then as he is too young.
trolling someone directly is disgusting but then so is selling 400 tons of tat to people without caring about them and polluting the planet with all the tat you throw aside once you’ve got some impressionable people in debt for the latest ‘best thing you’ve ever used’

Krm2011

VIP Member
When they were out for food last night the guy on the table infront knew he was being filmed. He was trying to hide behind menus and the sauces. He was getting quite annoyed. Yet she was oblivious. Filming Nowhere eat pasta instead.
She has zero manners or respect! The poor guy is trying to have something to eat and doesn't want a phone pointed in his direction! She must piss SO many people off with her rude ways. I wish someone would have a go at her! Saying that they probably have. He was clearly trying to hide away from the camera. She doesn't respect anyones privacy the vile little twat.

Reactions: 25

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
I think it's an honour to have my child call me mummy, I'm their mummy, I'm not their friend or their mate ..I'm their mummy. I personally find it quite sad that for shits and giggles she's encouraging Noah to call his daddy by his name and yet she's quite happy to teach him to call a card board cutout of a dead person Grandad ? It's personal choice but personally I find it quite sad that you wouldn't want your child to call you mummy or daddy.

• Heart

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
Loving the amount of ‘new members’ liking posts. Just saying ‘that website’ will bring them in. It’s not hard to find us. Welcome new folk!

• Haha
  • Heart

Cglmt

Sorry if previously mentioned, I’m just skim reading.
Do we think she’s definitely had phone call from SS? Or has she been reading here, put 2 and 2 together and made 10?
If she has had contact from SS, why is it being taken as such a bad thing? Surely people being concerned for your child’s welfare is a good thing? There’s a stigma attached to SS that they’re just the baddies trying to take your child away, but in reality they’re there for support. They’re not going to investigate every inch of her life, they will look at the surface and dig deeper when they think the child might be in danger and offer support, not instantly take the child away.
So she needs to calm the F down about the SS referral because I’m sure nobody has done it with malice, if at all!
If SS contacted me I’d be an absolute mess, and I think any parent would be. Especially in Charlotte’s case, there’s tonnes of kids that are parented how Noah is, and if she lived a ‘normal’ life no one would bat an eyelid, but she doesn’t and people are able to see things that maybe aren’t 100% right and it causes concern for Noah. I think Charlotte doesn’t see herself as a parent who needs SS involved, and in a lot of ways I agree with her, but there have been times she’s gone too far and blasted it over Instagram for people to see. My boyfriends family largely grew up at the pub with all the adults having a drink and the kids would just run about the place, a lot like Noah. To them it’s normal, to all the people around them, it was normal, luckily none of them got hurt and no one who knew them/about it would of thought to be concerned. Whereas my upbringing was nothing like that and to me that’s crazy. This is the issue, to Charlotte and her friends this is normal and no one bats an eyelid, but that doesn’t make it ideal, safe or without risk, and people who see this who aren’t this way inclined feel worried for Noah’s safety. Charlotte needs to be careful what she shares as opposed to sharing it all and getting mad when people question some of her actions. In terms of sharing the nudity of Noah, that’s inexcusable and she’s an absolute thoughtless cow for it.

• Heart

Dunham22

Chatty Member
I’ve literally just caught up on stories and I’m proper angry that she is making Olivia Newton Johns death about her dad. Between her and Jake Quickenden being grief tourists I don’t who is worse. Both need to get in the bin!

Flozzie

Just out of interest has a balloon ever floated in anyone else's garden? I had a yellow one once, if I go off chazzas methodology I'm getting pregnant soon and yellow must mean I'm going to give birth to the telly tubby sun baby. Wow can't wait

• Haha

quinzel

VIP Member
When I tell you I RAN here…

Char,Noah has been injured in your care and you are always drunk/off your face around him.