Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyBrooks

VIP Member
All these Celebs should be banned from showing their Children on Social Media in accounts that are open to public viewing. Would a parent let their child play in a play area surrounded by strangers watching them? No they wouldn’t but that’s what’s happening every day on Social Media. In fact it’s worse as they are showing their children in baths, half naked in bed etc with thousands if not millions in some cases of strangers watching them. It’s not right and should be banned.

Reactions: 33

kittykitty123

I know it’s been said before but honestly could you imagine being one of Les’ other children - the ones that actually knew him?! I have family like Charlotte - literally LOVE any kind grief, you know the sort that put RIP statuses up on SM for people they barely even know, to get loads of comments ‘sorry for your loss’ lol. I find it soooo disrespectful to the people actually grieving!

Reactions: 32
I was going to post this under Charlotte's "Oh poor me post" that she has pinned to her grid to get more sympathy from he wally's who follow her, but I thought better of it, so as I'd written it I thought I'd share it here instead!

1660221561405.png

What a load of bullshit. Charlotte, who exploits her late fathers name for the £££ but still has absolutely no career to speak of. Charlotte, who exploits her child over social media without any regard for his well being. Charlotte, who is flogging a calorie controlled diet which is clearly a scam (more mug you lot for buying it), who has performed sex acts and shown her vagina on z list TV. Charlotte, who shows her son's genitals without any consideration for how he may feel about this or who maybe viewing those images.. Charlotte, who knows and accepts her boyfriend has been sleeping with prostitutes for over 3 years and ignores it, that Charlotte, who I've seen publicly name and shame anyone who dares to point out her highly questionable life choices, wants us to believe that she has had a stalker harassing her on Instagram for "could be for one? One or two years" - she doesn't actually remember (drunk and high again Charlotte?) and that person called social services on her and that she has NEVER mentioned it?!

Come off it Charlotte, you are not telling the truth here, are you? Like you didn't about the miscarriage that conveniently acted as a cover story for your neglect. There is no stalker (3 naff comments on various posts, do not a stalker make) and anyone could have called social services. Ole Lottie, did actually show her son crawling around the floor of an adult party where people were clearly high and drunk (including her) where he hit his head, blacked out, threw up and got concussion and was taken to hospital. This happened after poor Noah was dragged around parties and restaurants night after night, for months - so much so his own mother called him a party animal.

I get the feeling that Noah would be a quiet and sensitive boy, if allowed to grow without that fucking mother of his forcing him to be someone he isn't. Charlotte says in her video that she is doing her best, but as always she is only doing her best for herself, I don't think I have ever come across anyone as self-centred and selfish as Charlotte Dawson. When Charlotte is around there is no space for anyone else. Gold-digger Tracy, did a bloody evil job on brainwashing Charlotte and now she is ruining her own sons life by doing the same. It's actually very sad.

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
The state of her 🤦🏽‍♀️ She’ll be pissed but then tomorrow she’ll have a hangover from hell and have a rant about nasty stalking trolls oh and the miscarriage! Also why does our traceeeee live in scarves? Is it the sagging neck she wants to hide?? Still reminds me of Lesley from Benidorm
Screenshot_20220806-200807~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
If there's something strange
In your neighborhood
Who you gonna call?
Cutout Lessa!

If there's something weird
And it don't look good
Who you gonna call?
Cardboard Dawson!

An invisible Matt
Sleepin' in your bed
Ow, who you gonna call?
Dodgy Statue!

• Haha

Heels in the air

It makes me sad when you see Les & his real family, thank you for finding.

I have known about money mad/fame hungry Trace for a while and how she got her clutches in a vulnerable depressed ( the love of his life was dying & he being the carer ) man, who was turning to drink as many do.

While I understand the hate for Chazza sometimes I feel our hate spills over to Les which is 💯 Trace & co fault. His poor family are seeing their beloved dad being humiliated by these absolute imbociles.

It makes me sad when you see Les & his real family, thank you for finding.

I have known about money mad/fame hungry Trace for a while and how she got her clutches in a vulnerable depressed ( the love of his life was dying & he being the carer ) man, who was turning to drink as many do.

While I understand the hate for Chazza sometimes I feel our hate spills over to Les which is 💯 Trace & co fault. His poor family are seeing their beloved dad being humiliated by these absolute imbociles.
Have to add I am not policing as I am disgusted at Trace & Chazza only x

• Heart

Dunham22

Chatty Member
Charlotte if you read this which I’m sure you will, the RIP Noah stuff is absolutely vile and sick in the head and I wouldn’t wish that upon anyone.

The SS stuff I think is a follow up to the hospital visit when you said Noah had a blackout and was vomiting, because how else would they have your number unless the hospital gave it to them? They would of had a duty of care as it’s called safeguarding.

I hope this is a reality check to how you parent Noah in terms of the partying etc. no one says he isn’t loved, but your parenting skills are being called out by people like myself who isn’t exactly a perfect mother myself on being a bit too much. Noah is loved and is healthy and happy… but he needs more stimulation than he is given and he certainly needs routine and a real structure.

Not everyone on this page is a ‘troll’ some are actually being constructive and trying to give you advice, your insta huns are not helping by blowing smoke up your arse because they hope to have a celeb mate

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Someone on here was talking about them calling Social services themselves, implying they’d done it, Discussing which area she’s under. Others saying ‘someone should report her’. If anyone reads here it’s entirely believable a tattler has reported her.
I don’t know if they have or haven’t but it’s believable given the discussions so either it has happened or she’s read it and is playing the victim but either way, it will lead back to tattle if anyone press wise checks it out.
The mods are shit hot on here though. Anybody who personally attacks/messages off here is out of order. This is what I didn't get:-

Said person:-

Contacting Our Trace, Samatha and Richard
Pob not backing her up
Lack of evidence for two years "trolling"
Bringing up the wife Margaret (the beautiful Meg) RIP 🙌
No mention ever of his darling three children who he adored.

Fake crying
Mentioning about killing herself
Shut Up Charlotte. Just stop. You and that DWP swindling mother of yours who sold off all Les's stuff at auction and creamed his legacy.
Our Trace, who had a two year battle with his children because of burial arrangements.

Shut up. Let your father RIP.

Your dad Charlotte would be fucking turning in his grave. He was a very intelligent actor, writer, pianist, comedian and presenter (yes I did mention writer as that was his legacy) spanning over 30yrs. He was also bi-lingual.

FEEDING THAT RIDICULOUS STATUE CHIPS N GRAVEHHH IS INSULTING HIS LEGACY. IT IS DISGUSTING.

You and your mother are parasites. Karma will catch up. I doubt that Les is even your father. He was far too INTELLIGENT and he was a hardworking, humble man.

Stop your shit.

• Heart

Foggy

Chatty Member
Surely the answer to a lot of this is to take noah off insta?? That goes for all the insta scammers exploiting their babies.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Edie Po

VIP Member
We had a phonecall from SS because my Autistic daughter kept doing a runner from school.. I rang the police bc the primary school didn't.
SS was lovely.. school they rollocked.
We also have a marker on our address and daughters name..so if she goes missing we only have give her name and the police come straight out...we have alarms on doors/windows etc.

We do everything to keep our kids safe.. Charlotte you do everything to make sure YOU are having an amazing time.
Your priorities are shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Whats the 411

Chatty Member
I dont think I can stand to listen to her for 10 minutes, can anyone do a recap??
- trolling is bad
- social services got in touch with her following an anonymous report but oBviOuslY they closed the case following chats with nursery etc as nothing is wrong
- she’s going to get a private investigator to uncover who it is
- she spoke mostly about what appears to be one person but also mention THAT WEBSITE
- says she doesn’t understand what the trolls want, she feels like they want her to kill herself or something

Charlotte honey, most trolly wollys on here only want to see Nowhere cared for properly.

• Heart

WeefBellington

VIP Member
Kids are like farts - you don’t mind your own. Seeing hers constantly in a saggy nappy mucky from food is not only incredibly boring and uninteresting but it’s sad. Go clean your chuffing kid and put your phone down ffs

• Haha

Dramalama78

Chatty Member
Personally I don’t think she’s been trolled at all and think she’s probably made up a majority of it to gain sympathy. She’s a pathological liar. Look at the supposed miscarriage, things didn’t add up. Her past and partying antics have caught up with her and outed her for who she really is. She isn’t a great mum as too many things have happened to Nowhere and of course she’s bound to get a call from SS if she’s constantly pasting her partying with nowhere in tow 24/7. She needs to stop reading here if she doesn’t like what she’s seeing but the end of the day, truth hurts.

Missramone

Surely due to GDPR nobody will be allowed to know who reported her to SS? So hiring an investigator seems pretty redundant

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
Anyone else howling at ‘I’m good at what I do’? And what the fuck would that be Chazza? Trying on outfits and getting your makeup and hair done? I think I’d be good at that too.🙄

Still to lazy to take your son for a proper day out? Just videoing him in the living room day after day? Must be exhausting posing and pouting all day. Try working 50 hours a week whilst trying to fund your toddlers nursery fees and juggling mum guilt that you don’t get to spend every day with him like I and many, many others do.

• Heart