Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Clearly been reading here again chazza, eh? I literally said earlier they never post photos together unless it’s fake posy ones and now she posts a ‘normal’ ‘lovey’ one. Still doesn’t stop him shagging around you dick
He's being paid no doubt. Has-been "rugby player", violent assault on an innocent man, "plasterer"! Don't make us laugh. You are both fucking parasitical scum.

"You can't dirty the Dawson Legacy". 🙄🙄🙄

Oh wait.... These two filthy, fame hungry, money grabbing whores have been doing it for years and years. Benefit cheat Our Trace spunking up the wall all of his money. Battling with Les' children over funeral costs for TWO YEARS. Greedy, filthy gold-digging scum. Benefit cheat! Haha Seriously?

Much respect for Julie, Pamela and Stuart. Les' original children who have kept their dad's memory succint and stayed out of this money-making circus.

And yet we have ANOTHER programme with these two scumbags representing Les Dawson.

Karma is coming for you two utter fame hungry whores.

I convey my utter respect and prayers to Les' three children who know, respect and have retained his dignity and legacy and their mother's (Meg) legacy and have stayed PRIVATE.

Hang your head in shame. You fucking parasites.

Les will be turning in his grave but at least he's with his Meg now.

You Chazza and Our Trace have the karma bus coming you cunts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s Poundlands version of her dad.
She's not even close! Bargain bin version of a fraud.

That bloody tanning Thursday was awful. She got every tacky Chazza-ism in multiple times, chuffin this and chuffin that, come ere you, crappy scottish accent, naff dance (oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah), tanned and sexeh, loads of gurning, click that chuffin link, starting every sentence with 'so' and general Chazza shite.

And am I the only one who finds that Noah has reached that age where he just isn't interesting? I don't want to see him eating his beige meals (I never did but now I really don't!) or walking round in a vest, or trying on a hat, this is all stuff that is great for parents but not for anyone else.

Charlotte has absolutely no interesting content. I can't wait for the stalker to return, if there ever was one!

• Heart

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
So is it only me who is sceptical and maybe cynical?
First thing I thought when I saw the nasty messages she screenshot was that she'd sent them to herself to deflect from all the hate and gain some kind of sympathy. She wants people to stick up for her and tell all the 'trolls' to leave her alone cos she's been through enough lately...
The miscarriage i still believe was a deflection.
she's the queen of attention seeking.
The tide finally turned on her after everyone saw what a crap parent she was and her DM's must be less love and more hate.
She needed a way to get people to leave her alone a bit. She's only addressed all those issues cos she's scared Matt might tell us his version. She's getting in there first.
Sick to think anyone would do that to get sympathy but it's Chazza. It's what she does. She lies.

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
She wouldn’t be trying to be like him if he was alive…
He was a comedian of his time, not PC at all and only funny if you like mother in law and knock knock humour and he would've faded into obscurity like the rest of them all have.

The sad thing is she thinks she's honouring his memory but the opposite is true. Her pelvic thrusting him and feeding him chips is not respecting him, it's demeaning and making her and him a thing to be ridiculed. Very sad really because he was a decent bloke.

• Heart

Dunham22

Chatty Member
Thank you to @CrazyBaldhead for the winning title. It was a tie between you and Bobbyorange so I went for the oldest thread title.

feel free to recap but to summarise Chazza still has a weird obsession with her dad and Matt shags prozzies

• Haha
  • Heart

Heels in the air

I've been looking online at her out-out pics & she's always grabbing women's tits she prob says it's a joke but if she was a male it would be called out.
I mean if a guy was grabbing everyone's packet ALL the time surely it would be SA ?

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
Isn’t it weird how this all came out when pob was called out for cheating. That’s hit a nerve . I can’t bring myself to watch that face again. Although the fake cry is hilarious. That little scream she does😂😂😂😂😂 anyway chazza we know ya reading here. You are still a mess. Still shaped like an egg on legs. Still obsessed with the deceased and still a shit mother, regardless of what you post darlings. It’s just the chuffin way that it is . Keep going for the sympathy likes tho luv. Not gonna change you in one but tho. Sure you will still be out on the sesh at any given chance, you will just hide the accidents and late nights better. Get on with it I say. If ss don’t make you a better mother nothing will. You truly are fewming that pob has been called out 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I probably didn’t word it very well at all lol. I’m in no way against them whatsoever they are 1000% easier but my point is over her being lazy and not changing them enough and everything she does like not putting him in his own room, the whole “he won’t let me” etc is for her to have an easy life… (not because she puts him in pull ups lol) but just in general. Nothing against anyone who uses them I hope it wasn’t taken offensively hahaha I’m not very good at putting shit into words😂😂😂

The crying had me laughing so fucking hard😂😂😂😂 and the “I’m good at what I do” gurning? Just because your house is tidy, you feed your child etc doesn’t mean he’s getting everything he needs in terms of care. It would be awful to have a child taken off you… so hopefully she sees this as a lesson to stop the partying as much and do better for Noah.🤞🏼
She’s basically trying to say if you have a messy house or live in a council estate. You have a higher chance of losing your kid. I have seen better mams who live in normal houses and work a 9 till 5. Seen good mams who are on benefits. These mothers genuinely love and protect their kids l. So just because she has a half decent house it makes her a better mother, don’t think so chazza

• Heart

plonkington

VIP Member
Would the SS report not of come from the hospital after Noah had the head injury? Unfortunately she is just a regular nobody despite her delusions, so they would only be doing their correct safe guarding procedure?

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
This would definitely be me if my boyfriend had spent at least the past 3 years sleeping with prostitutes - absolutely fucking not!!!

Nothing like female empowerment eh Charlotte?

You are not the funny relatable girl, you are a class A mug!
Having some us time so here’s a photo to prove it. So staged and pathetic.

• Haha
  • Heart

Heels in the air

I agree, Charlotte and Tracy are fair game but I think Les shouldn't be insulted. It's not his fault his daughter is a complete and utter freak and from what we can see he wasn't a bad guy. He would probably have been embarrassed by the pair of them.
I hope it didn't come across as policing as I love everyone's opinions. Guess I just feel sorry for his children x

• Heart

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
Does anyone else wonder how on earth she managed not to drink throughout an entire pregnancy when she doesn’t seem to be able to go anywhere unless it features booze🙄

Reactions: 22

mmmmbopbop

I dont think I can stand to listen to her for 10 minutes, can anyone do a recap??
Someone keeps creating fake accounts with horrid pictures eg Noah’s name on a gravestone and trolling her. Someone anonymously reported her to social services and a case was opened that has now been closed. Getting police involved and an investigator to find out who did it.

• Haha
  • Wow

GiraffeFur

Chatty Member
Sorry if previously mentioned, I’m just skim reading.
Do we think she’s definitely had phone call from SS? Or has she been reading here, put 2 and 2 together and made 10?
If she has had contact from SS, why is it being taken as such a bad thing? Surely people being concerned for your child’s welfare is a good thing? There’s a stigma attached to SS that they’re just the baddies trying to take your child away, but in reality they’re there for support. They’re not going to investigate every inch of her life, they will look at the surface and dig deeper when they think the child might be in danger and offer support, not instantly take the child away.
So she needs to calm the F down about the SS referral because I’m sure nobody has done it with malice, if at all!

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
I took my 4 year old out for lunch and got praised by an old lady because we were playing with his paw patrol toys with no phone or iPad in sight. It’s not hard to interact with your child.
It’s not hard to interact with your child but there are times when a tablet/iPad is a god send when out for dinner with a toddler🫣. I wouldn’t ever judge a parent for having one on hand for emergencies😅

Jill Tyrell

So do we think she'll use this whole 'stalker' thing as the excuse for putting the house up for sale rather than the real reason of Pob dipping his cheese puff elsewhere?

• Haha

bek3107

She’s even got him in pull ups for convenience😂 she’s deffo the type… he won’t let me change him… he won’t let me put him in his high chair… he won’t let me have a line in peace😂 Genuinely though I fully believe the pull ups are being used for an easy life so she can just rip the sides and slide them on. We stopped using them because we didn’t have any luck potty training my boy he’s not quite ready yet, but they also don’t last very long and we were buying loads. But by the looks of how long his nappies are left they probably last her quite a while… poor boy it looks so heavy😫

• Sad
  • Sick