Charlotte Dawson #12 100% when the rollers are in, she's out with a packet & loadsa gin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she threatening suicide or whatever she said (couldn’t be arsed listening to her video) I thought her brother in law killed himself?? Bit insensitive…
As has been said already, she's trying to change the narrative. By saying that kind of thing she thinks it will stop people questioning her motives and why SS were called in the first place. Classic manipulative deflection!

Reactions: 11
Now I didn’t agree with the headstone in my last post on here and I said I found it absolutely disgusting but having listened to her comments again she says ‘on there profile picture ‘THEY PUT’ my sons name on a gravestone and put ‘RIP’..

Now the picture she shared at the end of her video.. has no RIP on it and it is also a real picture of someone else’s grave taken from Google

View attachment 1464375

(I have blacked the name out before she accuses me of being the troll and posting it on here 🙄🙄)

Fair enough if someone has sent her messages under this account then I hope she finds out who it is and they are dealt with by the police because that is so wrong and vile…
but all we have seen is her show us a screenshot of that accounts profile picture?
No messages or trolling?? I think someone has sent her this and she’s jumping to conclusions that the picture has been made for her son.
As wrong as this is, I think she completely encourages this type of tit when she allows people to make collages of her and Noah with her dad. I personally, think that is a step too far in itself, if you allow one, there's always going to be someone more disturbed to do things like this. Charlotte just doesn't accept the role she plays in her own downfall.

Reactions: 17
When Tracy dies, will she be buried near les? As I know les is with his wife, so what will happen to Tracy?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
When did she post it? I must of missed it.
If there has been comments on her posts in the past from that account that I wouldn’t be waiting until now to get the police involved I would of done it straight away.
I also wouldn’t carry on putting my son over social media too when your still receiving vile messages from sick individual/s

Social media can be a dangerous world if your public and showing the world your every movement and putting your children on show.

She needs to use her Insta for work and keep the rest private.
OMG she is already 99% ads! Her likes would go down to under 20 per post!

When Tracy dies, will she be buried near les? As I know les is with his wife, so what will happen to Tracy?
She's going under the statue 😂

No Scottish accent or comedy moustache? She means business!
It was back in the long, boring, stories last night.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry if previously mentioned, I’m just skim reading.
Do we think she’s definitely had phone call from SS? Or has she been reading here, put 2 and 2 together and made 10?
If she has had contact from SS, why is it being taken as such a bad thing? Surely people being concerned for your child’s welfare is a good thing? There’s a stigma attached to SS that they’re just the baddies trying to take your child away, but in reality they’re there for support. They’re not going to investigate every inch of her life, they will look at the surface and dig deeper when they think the child might be in danger and offer support, not instantly take the child away.
So she needs to calm the F down about the SS referral because I’m sure nobody has done it with malice, if at all!

Reactions: 22
Why is she choosing to read here? Why put yourself through it if it upsets you so much?

Always a the distraction technique with her, Noah in hospital brought the misscarriage story, her posting Noah naked, being called out for her parenting techniques and Matt cheating this time its trolling. If she goes to the police which I highly doubt they will advise her to come off social media, if its causing that much stress and upset you have to take yourself out of the firing line. Is she going to do that? Nah. But what she has done is use it to her advantage to offer a discount on makeup 😷

Reactions: 13
Brave ?????? Nooo ...people fighting cancer are brave. Is there any surprise she is soo vacuous when she has a mother like that.

Been put on a pedestal by mummy dearest all her life and it shows. Pair of them are horrid.

Reactions: 19
I definitely believe the story about POB with the sex worker. Who would lie about having sex with mushroom dick, it’s hardly worth a brag 😂 chaz is clearly pulling the wool over her trampy mates eyes with a different sob story so she isn’t judged for sticking with a cheat. First it was the miscarriage story now she’s crying troll from 2 years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I definitely believe the story about POB with the sex worker. Who would lie about having sex with mushroom dick, it’s hardly worth a brag 😂 chaz is clearly pulling the wool over her trampy mates eyes with a different sob story so she isn’t judged for sticking with a cheat. First it was the miscarriage story now she’s crying troll from 2 years ago.
This is one thread I dip in and out of … totally missed the sex worker thing can you please re tell the story (sorry if it’s been said already a thousand times!)

xx

Reactions: 6
This is one thread I dip in and out of … totally missed the sex worker thing can you please re tell the story (sorry if it’s been said already a thousand times!)

xx
a lady posted on here that Matt called her up (she was a sex worker back then) and she recognised him for dating Charlotte. I can’t remember the whole story but it’s on one of the previous threads. Obviously Charlotte has been reading here and once again is being a mug and ignoring it all. He also dmed someone else on here but they ignored him and he blocked them. But definitely look back on some threads for the story x

Reactions: 9
Why is she choosing to read here? Why put yourself through it if it upsets you so much?

Always a the distraction technique with her, Noah in hospital brought the misscarriage story, her posting Noah naked, being called out for her parenting techniques and Matt cheating this time its trolling. If she goes to the police which I highly doubt they will advise her to come off social media, if its causing that much stress and upset you have to take yourself out of the firing line. Is she going to do that? Nah. But what she has done is use it to her advantage to offer a discount on makeup 😷
The police don't investigate rapes, do we think they are going to start being efficient because poxy Charlotte is upset for hearing a few truths?

Reactions: 15
The guy playing Les Dawson in the show in Edinburgh was on GMTV this morning. He said both Trace & Charlotte were a great support in his trying to recreate Les’s character. Trace had even lent him some of Les’s jewellery. So at least she’s not had it melted down or sold it! Of course they will support him, it’s keeps them in the public eye and current. Wonder what his proper family think about it. They will all be glued to the TV Saturday night when there’s a show broadcast. With Noah being made to kiss the telly and Pob nowhere to be seen as would think he’s fed up to the back teeth of it all.

She’s thick as duck. She does realise if the police find out who this person is (they won’t) and charge them and an investigation is started, she will not be able to “name and shame” them all over social media while an investigation is ongoing?
I’m dubious that she even received these messages, it went from 1 to maybe 2 years. Surely if someone was getting victimised they would know how long for and would keep a record of said messages, that’s common sense to do this.

I've never known anyone to expose their child SO MUCH! Who wants to see Noah walking around the living room shouting Matt? It's the equivalent of one of us going Facebook live and showing all our Facebook friends one of our kid's eating their dinner every day 🤣 nobody gives a tit 🤣🙄 She just sits on her non existent arse filming him and laughing at him when he's doing nothing remotely funny. She does this throughout the day, EVERY DAY.....WHY?

She's not a full shilling
Oh I dunno, katehayesmakeup will give her a run for her money with big O

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh piss off!! Brave??? BRAVE???????
What would be brave is for her to remove her family from social media.

Cardboard cut-out is back.

Noah living his best life because Charlotte is doing her best to exploit the child for all she can get, in his open vest, shown on TV kissing the bloody cardboard cut-out 🙄🙄🙄

Charlotte saying how pleased her dad would be at the show when she doesn't have a scooby doo

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
And now Wonky Tits is selling her "DOLL not troll" merch on the back of Chazza's....errrm.....misfortune.

Not sure if her profile is on private, but it's first post on her grid.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.