Charlotte Dawson #10 Start puttin Noah 1st U utter disgrace, instead of dragging him to pubs off ur face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate Lawler recently posted a photo of her daughter who is around the same age as Noah completely naked and with 3 winking heart emojis (seriously wtf) covering her. SO many of us reported it and it never got taken down. Absolutely horrendous😡
The thing is if you put emojis over pics on insta there’s technology weirdos can use to easily remove them. It’s sick and parents who post pics like that should be ashamed of themselves!!!

Reactions: 19
I wonder if her sister Sammy’s kids have a cardboard cut out of their dead Dad.....of course not because it’s bleeping weird!
I wonder if she ever stays in touch with her step brothers ? I thought Les was married before and had kids. I may be wrong so pardon me 🤐

Reactions: 6
The state of them 🤢
195CC38C-ECB0-4EDC-9CF4-4C690451215B.jpeg

I wonder if she ever stays in touch with her step brothers ? I thought Les was married before and had kids. I may be wrong so pardon me 🤐
He was think he had three kids with his first wife...they have nothing to do with Charlotte. Sammy isn’t Les’s daughter.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
How the hell did her and Charlotte become friends? She was having a threesome with gaz while Charlotte was losing his baby 🙈

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
The pirate things she’s tagged for Spain looks like anothe rpised up holiday for her while nowehh left on his own with no children his own age

Reactions: 9
Pob kicking cardboard cut out as he walks past is funniest thing I've read in ages 🤣 bet he swears at it and lot. If I was Matt I'd snap neck and say it was Noah. There would be grid post dedicated to les's cardboard life coming to an end, prayers and sad faces whilst he's being lowered into the bin. Rip again Les your being recycled now into cups and toilet paper

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Pob kicking cardboard cut out as he walks past is funniest thing I've read in ages 🤣 bet he swears at it and lot. If I was Matt I'd snap neck and say it was Noah. There would be grid post dedicated to les's cardboard life coming to an end, prayers and sad faces whilst he's being lowered into the bin. Rip again Les your being recycled now into cups and toilet paper

She'd just recycle him into another one 😂☠

• Haha
Reactions: 9
‘I feel I can finally grieve as I have some absolutely chuffin’ beltin’ memories with my cardboard dad darlins, despite what the trolls might say’ Gets her sister to chuck up a balloon arch round the cardboard bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
During the creepy grandad Les drive by, Noah’s car seat straps are hanging off him. One sharp brake and he’ll come flying out of there and won’t come off well from it 😢 she really doesn’t give a tit at all does she!
Thick as tit comes to mind …..the girl hasn’t got a clue about parenting and keeping your child safe….she’s more interested in getting pissed and snorting gear . Poor Nowaaah has not got a chance with these two idiots as his parents.

Oh aye, she’s a fright. The only one who looks ok still is Vicky Pattison.
Vicky period pain Pattison still looks ok but omfg she has got to be the thickest of them all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
That Les cardboard cut-out always reminds me of the Kathy Ireland episode in Family Guy where he takes the cardboatd Kathy out for meals, dinner, then buries it in the back garden when he accuses it of cheating on him with Chris. Such a brilliant episode! 🤣🤣

Thick as tit comes to mind …..the girl hasn’t got a clue about parenting and keeping your child safe….she’s more interested in getting pissed and snorting gear . Poor Nowaaah has not got a chance with these two idiots as his parents.

Vicky period pain Pattison still looks ok but omfg she has got to be the thickest of them all.
Is that the one who's always gurning? 🤣

This photo is so fake, just like your relationship. It's not chuffin' Ken, Chavva, it's Pob (Porky Pob).
Screenshot_20220622-124922~2.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
You're a disgusting bleeping chavvy pisshead/coked up bleep and I mean that lightly. 😡 I have no bleeping words whatsoever. You have obviously overdone it on the columbian marching powder and alcohol. I actually feel sick to my stomach seeing this bleeping chavvy bleep posting this when she has the most adorable little boy and there are so many people out there struggling and paying thousands (that they can't afford) going through serious, traumatic, IVF and are physically weeping day by day when they cannot get pregnant at all and feel like utter failures because they can't conceive and praying for the day when they can. 😡

YOU ARE A bleeping DISGRACE AND I HOPE SOCIAL SERVICES INTERVENE YOU UTTER VACUOUS bleeping hole. You do not deserve Noah AT ALL. Why is POB allowing this shitshow? Where is Noah and Pob? I am bleeping fuming. My poor friend has just paid £80,000+ for IVF and has not been successful. My heart and soul bleeds. No way would they act like these bastards. All they want is a child to cherish and nurture 100%. These chavs are a disgrace. 😡

My heart really goes out for infertile parents struggling to be blessed by a much-loved, wanted child. And then you get this bleep. I am so bleeping angry. My friend was crying down the phone today because of another unsucessful IVF treatment. My heart bleeds it really does for her. Her sheer torment and "failure", as in her own words, made me break down. Gutted. 💔

YOU bleeping bleep. I HATE YOU AND YOU ARE SUCH AN INSULT TO ALL PEOPLE GOING THROUGH IVF AND ARE NOT BLESSED. Rant over. I feel just so bleeping angry that decent people cannot conceive. You make a mockery out of it. You do not deserve that beautiful child at all. 😢

I sincerely hope Social Services intervene. There is enough evidence on these threads let alone IG posts. Disgusted is not the word and my heart truly goes out to other people on this thread who are struggling to conceive. It really does.

Sorry. Rant over. I am crying as I write this post with sheer anger. My poor friend is at breaking point. Why are these cunts blessed with such a beautiful boy and still carry on like this? My heart bleeds for humanity. Stop the World. I truly want to get off. SS need to intervene. I am completely done. 😭 Rant over and sorry guys but WTAF? 💔

I have no words. Luckily, I have four children but this bleep should be sectioned. No bleeping words. 😡

Screenshot_20220622-154202~2.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
That video of her holding Nowah whilst he’s giggling yet couldn’t stop staring at herself on camera 🤢🤢🤢

im surprised men actually find ‘women’ like them attractive, all the work they have done to look like a man in drag

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.