Charlotte Dawson #10 Start puttin Noah 1st U utter disgrace, instead of dragging him to pubs off ur face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand how a) that statute couldn’t look any less like Les Dawson b) how they don’t seem to have noticed this.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
During the creepy grandad Les drive by, Noah’s car seat straps are hanging off him. One sharp brake and he’ll come flying out of there and won’t come off well from it 😢 she really doesn’t give a tit at all does she!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
She talks about that statue and the cardboard cut out like it’s a real bleeping person - reminds me of those weirdos who marry inanimate objects like the Eiffel Tower or The Berlin Wall.

People around her clearly encourage this bizarre behaviour so she will never stop. Just sad that poor Noah will grow up thinking this is normal and even if he doesn’t, he will never be able to say it to her - children of narcissistic parents are always too scared to upset or disappoint them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
What a is grace she is that poor boy
Its common knowledge as a parent you pack a bowl and Cutlery set for when out and about !!

Reactions: 8
Now this is lovely. I am so glad little Nowhere is going to nursery school. He is getting the one on one attention he rightly deserves instead of being dragged around pubs and having a phone shoved into his face 24/7. Take note Chazza. It really isn't about you anymore you deluded fool. Why not try this at home yourself for a change and switch your bleeping phone off.
Screenshot_20220621-131304~2.png

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’ll bet Pob for all his faults is so glad when she goes out and leaves him and Noah at home.
Bet the first thing he does is shove the Les cutout and picture in the nearest cupboard 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’ll bet Pob for all his faults is so glad when she goes out and leaves him and Noah at home.
Bet the first thing he does is shove the Les cutout and picture in the nearest cupboard 🤣
It seriously needs to be burnt! bleeping ridiculous! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I bet he kicks it on the sly when he walks past 😂 or throws things at it.
I would 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
During the creepy grandad Les drive by, Noah’s car seat straps are hanging off him. One sharp brake and he’ll come flying out of there and won’t come off well from it 😢 she really doesn’t give a tit at all does she!
It’s also recommended that children of Noah’s age are in a rear facing car seat, far safer in the event of a crash.
No surprise that Noah is forward facing.

I bet he kicks it on the sly when he walks past 😂 or throws things at it.
I would 😂
Definitely.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s also recommended that children of Noah’s age are in a rear facing car seat, far safer in the event of a crash.
No surprise that Noah is forward facing.

Definitely.

Yes you’re 1000% right about the Rear Facing!
Not only is he FF but not even strapped in properly.
A child should be RF till at least 4 and ideally till about 5/6.
Just because its legal doesn’t mean it’s safe 😞😭

• Heart
Another naked Nowah in the bath post 🤬
Feckin ijit 👊🏼
I don’t understand why Instagram won’t take action & why there isn’t laws in place to protect children. The world is fucked

Now this is lovely. I am so glad little Nowhere is going to nursery school. He is getting the one on one attention he rightly deserves instead of being dragged around pubs and having a phone shoved into his face 24/7. Take note Chazza. It really isn't about you anymore you deluded fool. Why not try this at home yourself for a change and switch your bleeping phone off.
View attachment 1359353
Lovely to see this , sad he’s getting more out of life at nursery !

Creepy.
Who in their right mind buys weird tit like those pictures?
Funny how she’s always reposting & tagging them weird prints so weird fuckers carry on doing it & bringing her attention but doesn’t actually have any in her house considering how amazing she thinks they are 😂

Reactions: 11
I don’t understand why Instagram won’t take action & why there isn’t laws in place to protect children. The world is fucked

Lovely to see this , sad he’s getting more out of life at nursery !
Kate Lawler recently posted a photo of her daughter who is around the same age as Noah completely naked and with 3 winking heart emojis (seriously wtf) covering her. SO many of us reported it and it never got taken down. Absolutely horrendous😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.