Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ok, so i have been sitting on this info for a while now and I have been debating weather or not if I should should spill the tea, so fuck it. Here goes.

I am a ex sex worker and I saw her fella as a client a couple of years back in London. I used to advertise my services through Adult Work and would mainly work in London. He was at the time dating Charlotte- I remember calling my mate (just after the booking had finished) and telling her I had just seen that girl off ex on the beach’s fella. He was staying central London and I had booked a hotel in Tower Hamlets. I was pretty much clocking off for the night when he called. he was incredibly insistent on the phone saying please could I possibly see him for a hours booking.

I was pretty shatterd and almost didn’t see him but he promised he would ‘make it worth while’.

When he arrived I clocked who he was pretty much straight away. I didn’t ask him about Charlotte as clients don’t want to be asked about wives or girlfriends (especially on a first booking). I asked what he did for work and he said he played rugby ect.We then got down to business, he paid me (and tipped) and was pretty polite and considerate during our time spent. I won’t bother going into the gory details- there was nothing shocking or out of the ordinary in his sexual needs. A pretty Vanilla booking.

I will say this though. He clearly is no stranger in using working girls. He was confident enough around me,to say for me to ‘call or text him’ if I was to ever go up north- for work or even if I just wanted to ‘party’.

And he definitely loves the ‘Fake Look’ as I made my money from marketing myself as a ‘Plastic Doll’ when I did used to work.

I’m sure I will get some hate on here for being a ex sex worker- but work is work in my eyes. I no longer am in that industry so I can now feel comfortable to kiss and tell that story.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 124
No hate here, good on you for making a living. Absolutely no shame in it from my POV.
Thanks to everyone who’s actually said ‘no shame ‘ about sex work. It’s been really nice for me to see that there isn’t such a negative stigma surrounding the job with peoples opinions on here. So Thankyou.

It’s definitely not for everyone. I did it for just under 10 years and as you can imagine have plenty of stories to tell.

It gave me a in incredibly good income and Its actually how I met my husband. I can honestly say it opened doors for me and gave me a lovely life in the end.

I now have a beautiful son so have absolutely no regrets. Working girls are just like any other woman. We are daughters and mothers.

I also just wanted to be clear and say Charlotte was definitely not pregnant when he booked me- I said in my previous post it was a couple of years when he booked but it was actually probably more around the 3 year mark as covid obviously put everything on hold for a year. And i saw him well before covid was even a thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

poppet88

Chatty Member
Chazza and Noah watching Blankety Blank, whilst Pobs on the phone trying to sort out a cheap wank

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Krm2011

VIP Member
I've put my own spin on it...bit more accurate I'd say.

Concealer : Conceal that chuffin' weight gain.
Lip liner: Rack up those lines
Lip Matte: Matt hates meh
Lip gloss: Look boss while you doss
Bronzer: Too tan to be a mam
Brow pencil: I'm a lying cow but love this brow
Lash: Filtered tash and on the lash.

Click that chuffin' link !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
Ok, so i have been sitting on this info for a while now and I have been debating weather or not if I should should spill the tea, so fuck it. Here goes.

I am a ex sex worker and I saw her fella as a client a couple of years back in London. I used to advertise my services through Adult Work and would mainly work in London. He was at the time dating Charlotte- I remember calling my mate (just after the booking had finished) and telling her I had just seen that girl off ex on the beach’s fella. He was staying central London and I had booked a hotel in Tower Hamlets. I was pretty much clocking off for the night when he called. he was incredibly insistent on the phone saying please could I possibly see him for a hours booking.

I was pretty shatterd and almost didn’t see him but he promised he would ‘make it worth while’.

When he arrived I clocked who he was pretty much straight away. I didn’t ask him about Charlotte as clients don’t want to be asked about wives or girlfriends (especially on a first booking). I asked what he did for work and he said he played rugby ect.We then got down to business, he paid me (and tipped) and was pretty polite and considerate during our time spent. I won’t bother going into the gory details- there was nothing shocking or out of the ordinary in his sexual needs. A pretty Vanilla booking.

I will say this though. He clearly is no stranger in using working girls. He was confident enough around me,to say for me to ‘call or text him’ if I was to ever go up north- for work or even if I just wanted to ‘party’.

And he definitely loves the ‘Fake Look’ as I made my money from marketing myself as a ‘Plastic Doll’ when I did used to work.

I’m sure I will get some hate on here for being a ex sex worker- but work is work in my eyes. I no longer am in that industry so I can now feel comfortable to kiss and tell that story.
Oh my LORD. That was quite some tea spillage!!! Thank you for sharing. (Also absolutely no hate from me RE sex work. More power to ya I say😎)

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Krm2011

VIP Member
#11 Chazza the serial scammer moaning about the heat, pretending to not have heard that melted Ken's a cheat 👀👀👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

frog leap

About 3 years ago Mathew booked me through an agency (I think you all know what kind of agency)

I knew who he was but obviously didn’t say nothing as i have to be professional at all times

He was respectful, although the sex was really boring. He offered me a line, which was probably the most exciting part of the night, but I declined the offer. It’s never appealed to me. Each to their own and all that.

I’ve kept silent about it out of respect for Charlotte. Although, her latest antics I’ve lost all respect for her, so I thought I’d spill my bit of tea

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

poppet88

Chatty Member
Pob followed me on IG a few years ago and slid into my DMs. This was about four years ago. I wasn’t guna say anything, but now I’ve seen the sex worker come out, why not!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

foxcubs1000

As much as an insufferable, selfish, pisshead cunt she is this whole social services need to be involved is too much.

I have a one family member who works in SS and you would cry actual fucking tears on a daily basis if you heard some of the stories that they deal with. I'd rather save their resources in actual real life children at life risk than a selfish, chavvy mum who goes on the piss
I’ve worked in SS for 20 years and she is showing signs of needing involvement, alcohol, drugs and no routine?? Yes there are horrific stories but there’s also early intervention work too. Not everything is at the extreme end. I do find her behaviour worrying.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Dantee

Weirdos who take it off tattle and onto Instagram are always named after Corrie characters - same as KHM thread.
Literally just feeding the troll narrative 🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 46

wiganuser

VIP Member
As much as an insufferable, selfish, pisshead cunt she is this whole social services need to be involved is too much.

I have a one family member who works in SS and you would cry actual fucking tears on a daily basis if you heard some of the stories that they deal with. I'd rather save their resources in actual real life children at life risk than a selfish, chavvy mum who goes on the piss

• Heart
Reactions: 45

WeefBellington

VIP Member
Imagine breaking up with your partner and the first thing you think to do is unfollow them on socials.. fucking tragic and really quite pathetic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

jayne2240

VIP Member
I can’t understand how people can think social services shouldn’t get involved with these two. That baby is evidently delayed developmentally (lots of children are, nothing to be ashamed of however she should be doing more to help him), has no social skills, goes out drinking every night practically, has been seen to be crawling around the floors of pubs with no shoes on, has had numerous injuries including one that landed him in A&E and he was violently sick because he hit his head so hard WHILST OUT AT A PARTY WITH HIS PISSED UP GUARDIANS, is being pimped out online with at least one naked photo published to thousands on a weekly basis, the list goes on and on and that’s without mentioning the lack of actual interaction she has with him, the fact he’s never clean and his nappy is always full, the way he’s being brainwashed to speak to a fucking cardboard cutout. She’s a disgrace for a mother and Pob is a terrible father.

Just because there are worse cases that go missed, doesn’t mean this one shouldn’t be investigated. The entire system is so fucked up, there are so many instances that are horrendous and awful, and neither those or Charlotte will ever be looked into until it’s too late. But it doesn’t take a genius to work out that that baby is at serious risk with those two as his parents if they don’t wake up and realise what they’re doing.

What I’m trying to say is, just because there are worse parents doesn’t mean she shouldn’t be looked into. She’s still shit.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
My kid is the same age as Noah, we go to classes with lots of children the same age. Most of them have 10-20 words half of which will be sounds like ‘vroom’, ‘neigh’, ‘baa’, a couple of animal or vehicle names then Mummy, Daddy and a connotation of more, food/drink, ta & uh-oh. Obviously there are some with loads more and some with none.
Is Noah just in shakey and Matt or have we seen more?

Sounds like the same person who made all the fake accounts and answered themselves last time. Is it a personal vendetta? Where do they find the time?!
Keep it to tattle imo. She’ll just say this person, with different names who’s clearly on tattle due to terminology like ‘pob’, is the same as the girl claiming to be a sex worker, same person claiming he slid into their DMs. If they can make multiple IG accounts, they can definitely make multiple tattle accounts and spread shit. It just gives her an out, undermines the true stuff and backs up her ‘all trolls’ theory.
Just so you are clear, I have only shared my story and my personal experience on here with my fellow tattlers, I certainly haven’t made numerous accounts to troll either of them on Instagram nor would I bother. I have zero personal vendetta against either of them as I have never met Charlotte and only spent 1 hour with him during a work booking.

As I stated in my first post about the event, I wasn’t even sure weather or not to even mention it on here at all.Play detective all you like but you are completely off the mark with this one.

Reactions: 41

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
Imagine breaking up with your partner and the first thing you think to do is unfollow them on socials.. fucking tragic and really quite pathetic
This exactly. It’s the behaviour of young teenagers. Totally ridiculous.

Poor Noah. Exactly why I believe you should be happy & married before having children. What a shit show they are.
I don’t ageee you should be married before having children. I’ve been with my partner for 10 years, we’re not married but we have a very solid relationship and a perfectly happy 3 year old.

• Heart
Reactions: 40