Charlotte Dawson #10 Start puttin Noah 1st U utter disgrace, instead of dragging him to pubs off ur face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loved and fed 😂😂

Fed crisps and tit because his mums to lazy to cook him a meal . Poor kid is dragged up . Just because he’s not starving and her house is clean does not mean she ain’t a tit parent l social service absolutely should get involved

she drinks around her son most days .
He’s dragged around pubs and house parties till gone midnight .
He was at a pub till gone midnight when he got concussion and a big head injury whilst his parents was drunk !!
You would think that would be a lesson but NO she then took him back to a pub the next day and continued to drink !!
Day drinking then driving home late with him in the car drunk !!
Not only drink driving but also driving on her mobile .

no parent is perfect but my god she is the worst
Is the child malnourished
Sexually exploited
Violently mistreated
Trafficked
Substance abuse

These are DAILY cases of social services main issues they have to address. So slagging them off and calling the system is fucked is pathetic.

Do you work in SS which sounds like you do so please give me a clear insight on how it all works I'm keen to find out....

Reactions: 5
Sexually exploited
Violently mistreated
Trafficked
Substance abuse

These are DAILY cases of social services main issues they have to address. So slagging them off and calling the system is fucked is pathetic.

Do you work in SS which sounds like you do so please give me a clear insight on how it all works I'm keen to find out....
I think those are the extreme cases of neglect but as has been stated before neglect takes many forms. SS are also there in a role to advise and support parents who are poorly educated in how to care for their children physically as well as their emotional needs. Imo Chazza definitely needs some intervention based on that.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think those are the extreme cases of neglect but as has been stated before neglect takes many forms. SS are also there in a role to advise and support parents who are poorly educated in how to care for their children physically as well as their emotional needs. Imo Chazza definitely needs some intervention based on that.
Absolutely agree with this. Charlotte clearly loves that wee boy but she’s just carried on living her life as she did before he was here. She definitely needs guidance when it comes to parenting and the fucked up thing is this should be coming from our Trace, her sister or one of her friends who have kids who should all see as mothers that something isn’t right. I just don’t get why someone hasn’t said to her babies shouldn’t be crawling around pubs and restaurants and should be in bed by 11pm not being passed around all the coke heads and drunks their parents associate with.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sexually exploited
Violently mistreated
Trafficked
Substance abuse

Not answering that directly, but anyone working within the field will tell you their caseloads, how frustrating it is, they are stretched to capacity etc. Not their fault. They are limited. Harrowing profession. It’s fucked on an INSTITUTIONAL level as I said. It’s futile to keep on at the social services topic. It is what it is. They aren’t on the radar.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Loved and fed 😂😂

Fed crisps and tit because his mums to lazy to cook him a meal . Poor kid is dragged up . Just because he’s not starving and her house is clean does not mean she ain’t a tit parent l social service absolutely should get involved

she drinks around her son most days .
He’s dragged around pubs and house parties till gone midnight .
He was at a pub till gone midnight when he got concussion and a big head injury whilst his parents was drunk !!
You would think that would be a lesson but NO she then took him back to a pub the next day and continued to drink !!
Day drinking then driving home late with him in the car drunk !!
Not only drink driving but also driving on her mobile .

no parent is perfect but my god she is the worst
It’s the McCann effect isn’t it
If she didn’t have money and status she’d be getting slated, no question

Exactly - in an ideal world , SS would have the funds and staff and support to intervene with people that aren’t prioritising their kids. Gonna end up with a world full of uneducated, socially stunted adults before long because of parents like her. Loads of insta personalities are the same with their kids and it’s scary

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Racist witch! Is there any more?
Her Facebook is set to public, she hasn’t posted for over 10 years. LOTS of normal annoying teen like statuses but interestingly absolutely no harping on about dead Les at that age🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I can’t understand how people can think social services shouldn’t get involved with these two. That baby is evidently delayed developmentally (lots of children are, nothing to be ashamed of however she should be doing more to help him), has no social skills, goes out drinking every night practically, has been seen to be crawling around the floors of pubs with no shoes on, has had numerous injuries including one that landed him in A&E and he was violently sick because he hit his head so hard WHILST OUT AT A PARTY WITH HIS PISSED UP GUARDIANS, is being pimped out online with at least one naked photo published to thousands on a weekly basis, the list goes on and on and that’s without mentioning the lack of actual interaction she has with him, the fact he’s never clean and his nappy is always full, the way he’s being brainwashed to speak to a bleeping cardboard cutout. She’s a disgrace for a mother and Pob is a terrible father.

Just because there are worse cases that go missed, doesn’t mean this one shouldn’t be investigated. The entire system is so fucked up, there are so many instances that are horrendous and awful, and neither those or Charlotte will ever be looked into until it’s too late. But it doesn’t take a genius to work out that that baby is at serious risk with those two as his parents if they don’t wake up and realise what they’re doing.

What I’m trying to say is, just because there are worse parents doesn’t mean she shouldn’t be looked into. She’s still tit.
I don't think she needs social services, good support from a health visitor should do it TBH

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.