Charlotte Crosby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s Dr Ion, think his primary focus is reconstructing botched noses so a regular nose is fairly straightforward for him. I actually found out about him from a girl I used to work with, knew her for years and didn’t realise until way later that she’d even had it done, it looked so natural. No surgeon is obviously perfect but for me he gives the kind of result I’m looking for. Not sure how he’d feel if people found him through a gossip forum but it’s all positive I guess 😂
I've actually considered him!

I found him on Real Self.

Thanks for sharing xx

The really, really sad thing about Charlotte and Chloe Ferry is that the only reason they got trolled so much about being ugly-which we can all agree was not the case at all. Which has resulted in a lot of work on such young women. Is that the people trolling them are only jealous that these girls got followers, sponsorships, tv shows and clothing deals on the back of their personalities, and yes questionable life decisions-which they had the confidence to make. They might not be everyone’s cup of tea, but they did not need to be models to get the deals and it really put people’s backs up. MTV left them to it, no help or counselling and it turned them both into monsters. Unfollowed them as the content of eye bleeping themselves in the mirror and adverts is so boring compared to a few years ago when they were fun. It’s like they have changed themselves to match their faces, generic, boring, fake. Compared to the god awful Marnie, boring sad Sophie, the horrible Vicky and the generic GS women who’s names escape me they really were properly entertaining with their true need to be centre of attention at all times. Now it’s just faking it for the gram while getting attention from men who would be rejected by a girl in year twleve for being so childish and ugly.

Reactions: 20
I stopped following her about 6 months ago and just stumbled on this. WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL
2C20B5C8-5463-4523-9757-B131B5FF4526.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s crazy as she edited it to look like that .. what was she thinking? 😂 I think out of all the hanger-on boyfriends this one’s the worst!

Reactions: 9
She used to comment on all of joshs insta posts asking for him to make a highlight of her, she comes across so desperate and needy. Surely everyone cringes at comments like that, she craves attention🤢🤢

Reactions: 4
this guy is honestly absolutely hideous looking. The massive fake teeth and the pineapple hair....he looks like an old guy trying to look younger, he’s rank!!!
This is literally what I was thinking - that he’s really old but thinks he’s younger than he is

Reactions: 5
They’d only met not long before lock down and made the quick decision to move in to be together...... I bet he’s realllllly regretting that now 🤣 She’s so so needy !!!!

Reactions: 2
Has anyone ever bought or been tempted to buy from in the style!? As it all looks bloody hideous to me. Primark but worse!

Reactions: 6
What I find crazy is that Charlotte and the like are still such successful advertisers. Who is looking at her thinking I want to look like Charlotte. Actually her bod is fab but I still wouldn’t be buying clothing after seeing it on her.

What I find crazy is that Charlotte and the like are still such successful advertisers. Who is looking at her thinking I want to look like Charlotte. Actually her bod is fab but I still wouldn’t be buying clothing after seeing it on her.
i don’t think she’s got a particularly good body either to be honest. She’s slim, yes, but that’s all been achieved with the help of liposuction/tummy tuck etc and a diet of party powder. She’s got a very odd looking upper body - I know she has that condition that makes her have a large flat gap between her boobs. She’s a mess, in my opinion. She’s destroyed her face completely, she looks horrific. Her whole look is just fake, everything about her is false and it’s not attractive at all.

Reactions: 7
I know she's just done a shot but Jesus....I could weep for the state of her face.
It’s quite something when even doing a shot you struggle to have a facial expression!! It looks painful having a face that frozen!

Has anyone ever bought or been tempted to buy from in the style!? As it all looks bloody hideous to me. Primark but worse!
No, never took my fancy and looks a bit hideous tbh 😆 it’s clearly made on the cheap too.
also what put me off is I once watched the Charlotte show and they had her in samples that didn’t even do up at the back (on Charlotte) but they photographed her as if it was done up, so I just thought well that just shows how fake the whole thing is!

I stopped following her about 6 months ago and just stumbled on this. WHAT THE ACTUAL HELLView attachment 195644
She actually scares me here!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
You can literally tell from a mile off that this guy doesn’t care about Charlotte but why can’t she? I’d love her to find a nice guy and find true love because I really think she deserves it, but dating every Ibiza wanker she comes across is not the way to do it!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.