Charlotte Crosby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
42549CE2-C1A0-49A4-8093-2D394C2EC64D.jpeg

Who’s encouraging her? I know she’s not a child, but surely a parent would have stepped in by now to have a ‘get real’ talk with their daughter, because she is ruining her face.

Reactions: 10
Charlotte has an amazing figure! She definitely looks like a product of exercise at the moment..she would probably benefit from some real therapy, and not on TV either🥱

View attachment 194244

Who’s encouraging her? I know she’s not a child, but surely a parent would have stepped in by now to have a ‘get real’ talk with their daughter, because she is ruining her face.
Her mother is no confidante mother that way..she is a mother who is looked after by Charlottes wealth, and I have read one or two things here about her that don’t paint a pretty picture not good..

View attachment 194244

Her mother is no confidante mother that way..she is a mother who is looked after by Charlottes wealth, and I have read one or two things here about her that don’t paint a pretty picture not good..

Reactions: 3
You'd think the surgeon would say enough is enough, so sad. I remember Heidi Montag from "The Hills" did the same thing and when her Mum saw her for the first time after surgery she cried, why not stop her before it got that far there's an idea!

Reactions: 5
Charlotte has an amazing figure! She definitely looks like a product of exercise at the moment..she would probably benefit from some real therapy, and not on TV either🥱

I see. That’s a shame. Perhaps her mum doesn’t care either way if it leads to more publicity, more paid interviews etc. Personally I’d be quite insulted if my child did that, for they’d have got some of their natural looks from me then they wanna change it. People think it’s rather bitchy to say someone looks worse after surgery, but how can you look at that and see and improvement?

You'd think the surgeon would say enough is enough, so sad. I remember Heidi Montag from "The Hills" did the same thing and when her Mum saw her for the first time after surgery she cried, why not stop her before it got that far there's an idea!
Nah, if they did that, they’d lose a lot of money. Georgia something or other from TOWIE was another one. She got a really unnecessary nose job and the tip is now like Michael Jackson.

• Haha
Nah, if they did that, they’d lose a lot of money. Georgia something or other from TOWIE was another one. She got a really unnecessary nose job and the tip is now like Michael Jackson.
I love Georgia but I can’t understand why she hadn’t had her nose job fixed!

Reactions: 5
I see. That’s a shame. Perhaps her mum doesn’t care either way if it leads to more publicity, more paid interviews etc. Personally I’d be quite insulted if my child did that, for they’d have got some of their natural looks from me then they wanna change it. People think it’s rather bitchy to say someone looks worse after surgery, but how can you look at that and see and improvement?

Actually reputable surgeons WILL and DO refuse. Doubt many uk surgeons would touch Katie price for example

you say they’ll lose money. For example they turn Charlotte away and lose a few grand. That’s better than doing it and Charlotte being a walking advertisement for them looking awful. Would put people off using you so you lose even more money.

Also, I think UK ones aren’t allowed to gift and get adverts in return due to regulations etc hence why they all go abroad (might be wrong on that but sure I read it somewhere)

Reactions: 7
Actually reputable surgeons WILL and DO refuse. Doubt many uk surgeons would touch Katie price for example

you say they’ll lose money. For example they turn Charlotte away and lose a few grand. That’s better than doing it and Charlotte being a walking advertisement for them looking awful. Would put people off using you so you lose even more money.

Also, I think UK ones aren’t allowed to gift and get adverts in return due to regulations etc hence why they all go abroad (might be wrong on that but sure I read it somewhere)
You make some valid points, and yes, if I recall, Katie is always going to Turkey these days isn’t she? Would that be the same for Charlotte?

Reactions: 2

That’s correct! GMC guidelines mean even botox can’t be advertised in a particular way. Doctors will turn people away even for filler and non surgical treatments if they feel they’re being over the top or unrealistic and won’t ever do it in return for promotion or for free just because you’re a celeb. I’m sure there are some in the UK that have but frankly you should never ever go to people who put money before ethics. Beauticians aren’t subject to the same standards and so they’ll be the ones you see reality stars promoting, or I’m assuming people like Chloe and Charlotte go to them for top ups as no decent doctor would ever go ahead with topping up their giant lips. They look so incredibly sore and badly done.

Not sure about abroad but I’m guessing they have lower standards when it comes to advertising cosmetic treatments. I know someone who went to get a BBL at that Comfort Zone in Turkey, where all the Z listers go, and it is shocking. She said it’s horrendous treatment, the owners (not the drs) were apparently shagging one of the girls who came for surgery in her room! They definitely go there and get it either for free or heavily discounted, but that’s why they’re so botched.

If you’re going to get surgery, see it as a life long investment. You get what you pay for. I want my nose doing and even though I could get it done elsewhere for cheaper, I don’t want to end up like all these botch jobs so I’m spending 10K on it - some people would see it as a lot, but if I’m going to spend 7K on it, I’d rather spend a few more and know it’s being done really well by a surgeon who I know is really good and worth it, than to have to go back for further surgery or be fucked up for life just over a few thousand. Don’t get it done in the first place until you have the money to get it done properly, whether it’s surgical or just fillers is my stance 😊

• Wow
You make some valid points, and yes, if I recall, Katie is always going to Turkey these days isn’t she? Would that be the same for Charlotte?
As far as I’ve seen all of the GS lot are tagging in clinics abroad when they get stuff done so probably
Im no expert but if I was a reputable surgeon I wouldn’t touch any of those lot with a barge pole

Reactions: 1
That’s correct! GMC guidelines mean even botox can’t be advertised in a particular way. Doctors will turn people away even for filler and non surgical treatments if they feel they’re being over the top or unrealistic and won’t ever do it in return for promotion or for free just because you’re a celeb. I’m sure there are some in the UK that have but frankly you should never ever go to people who put money before ethics. Beauticians aren’t subject to the same standards and so they’ll be the ones you see reality stars promoting, or I’m assuming people like Chloe and Charlotte go to them for top ups as no decent doctor would ever go ahead with topping up their giant lips. They look so incredibly sore and badly done.

Not sure about abroad but I’m guessing they have lower standards when it comes to advertising cosmetic treatments. I know someone who went to get a BBL at that Comfort Zone in Turkey, where all the Z listers go, and it is shocking. She said it’s horrendous treatment, the owners (not the drs) were apparently shagging one of the girls who came for surgery in her room! They definitely go there and get it either for free or heavily discounted, but that’s why they’re so botched.

If you’re going to get surgery, see it as a life long investment. You get what you pay for. I want my nose doing and even though I could get it done elsewhere for cheaper, I don’t want to end up like all these botch jobs so I’m spending 10K on it - some people would see it as a lot, but if I’m going to spend 7K on it, I’d rather spend a few more and know it’s being done really well by a surgeon who I know is really good and worth it, than to have to go back for further surgery or be fucked up for life just over a few thousand. Don’t get it done in the first place until you have the money to get it done properly, whether it’s surgical or just fillers is my stance 😊
Sharon Osbourne has the right idea.

She has had many a face lift, but they look bloody good, because she spends the money on a top class surgeon to do a top class job.

Sharon Osbourne has the right idea.

She has had many a face lift, but they look bloody good, because she spends the money on a top class surgeon to do a top class job.
She looks SO good, still aging but gracefully with a few tweaks, that’s the way to do it 😏 Feel like they go through the same surgeons or something because with the amount of money they supposedly have I really don’t understand how you can look so botched. Ferne McCann is one of the few that I think did a good job with her nose, but everyone else seems to get these weird tiny ones that look so fake and strange.

The Brazilian bum lift is one of the most dangerous procedures to have done aswel! I can’t actually believe how they all just fly over like there having a hair cut or something! I read an article about a mum of 2 who flew over and died on the table having it done 😓😖

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

If I may, I’d perhaps recommend South Korea for surgery. It’ll be much less than 10k to get yourself there and back and they are easily the premium country for this.
Her comment. She’s like a 15 year old. No wonder these lads don’t take her serious and don’t settle down 🥴🥴🥴😳
How does her comment relate to either his photo or caption. You’re right, sounds like some comments Bebo back in the day.

Her boyfriend is an absolute rotter!!!
And seriously- what grown man would ever say “oh look how my tan is coming along”

what the duck?!!!!!!!! How can these girls be attracted to these pathetic young men. They are all carbon copies of each other and have the intelligence and personality of dry toast.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
If I may, I’d perhaps recommend South Korea for surgery. It’ll be much less than 10k to get yourself there and back and they are easily the premium country for this.
I’ve absolutely fell in love with a surgeon in London who I completely trust to not duck it up, his work is so natural and not tell tale nose job like a lot out there. I’m so paranoid about someone messing my face up that I would happily pay whatever it takes to have that assurance and trust 😂 the transformations they do in South Korea are indeed next level though. Think Charlotte has tried to completely change her nose shape rather than just tweak it which has made it look so so strange too.

I’ve absolutely fell in love with a surgeon in London who I completely trust to not duck it up, his work is so natural and not tell tale nose job like a lot out there. I’m so paranoid about someone messing my face up that I would happily pay whatever it takes to have that assurance and trust 😂 the transformations they do in South Korea are indeed next level though. Think Charlotte has tried to completely change her nose shape rather than just tweak it which has made it look so so strange too.
Would you be happy to share which surgeon?

I've wanted my nose done for as long as I can remember but it's so hard to know who to trust.

That’s good. It seems that you’ve well-researched your surgeon and our face is something that we carry with us for life. It astonishes me that some of these people don’t seem to take any time to do some proper research.

Yeah, I recall Charlotte didn’t like neither the bump or the tip but as well as removing the those, the nose is simply too narrow now. I wouldn’t be surprised if she has breathing difficulties.

Would you be happy to share which surgeon?

I've wanted my nose done for as long as I can remember but it's so hard to know who to trust.
It’s Dr Ion, think his primary focus is reconstructing botched noses so a regular nose is fairly straightforward for him. I actually found out about him from a girl I used to work with, knew her for years and didn’t realise until way later that she’d even had it done, it looked so natural. No surgeon is obviously perfect but for me he gives the kind of result I’m looking for. Not sure how he’d feel if people found him through a gossip forum but it’s all positive I guess 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.