Charlotte Crosby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
his body language! 😩she’ll never learn
Sorry but how could any body find her look attractive!! Men will always use her!! She has destroyed her face, her hair is ruined from extensions, she drinks far to much and makes a complete idiot of herself for TV!! It’s sad really as this is how she makes her money.. she resembles Pete Burns..

Reactions: 11
She had no top lip at all so I can see why she went down the filler route - shes just gone too far.

Sophie from GS is there too, do you remember that weird shiny little boyfriend that she had where everyone though he was ‘Punching’ (above his weight) is now mega on the music scene - how things change!!
Joel corry? Always got gay vibes with him. Didnt come across well on gs, but like you say how times have changed 😂

Reactions: 7
Jesus that’s an absolute car crash. The article itself as well - they include terrible photos of these girls and then write about how absolutely stunning they look. It’s to protect themselves against backlash and it’s awful. I also can’t believe she’s said she’s trying to have a baby with this guy 🤢

Reactions: 4
How long is she going to abide by the quarantine rules for? I give her 30 mins and she’ll be hugging her mum, her gran will be round, Sophie and Hollie will pop over ... she’ll have to run to the post office to send out some orders ... it’ll make me really angry 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 1
How the hell do women get anything done with those stupid nails?.I'd be ripping them off after half an hour.

Reactions: 4
She has symmastia (sp?) doesn’t she? I do feel for her. She’s had it corrected a couple of times but it never seems to work.

Reactions: 1
She has symmastia (sp?) doesn’t she? I do feel for her. She’s had it corrected a couple of times but it never seems to work.
she does! Yeah I was actually second guessing whether she had it corrected as it didn’t look any different from the boat photos?

Sorry whats that?🙃
it’s where your boobs kind of grow together as one instead of having a space or cleavage in between x

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.